Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJDEVIL007 View Post
    cheaters play gang 2vs5 and we kill cheaters in pvp with patience

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

As i mentioned perhaps you do not understand much.

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE HOW DID RED CHEAT ON THIS PICTURE! WE ARE ALL CONFUSED. WHO IS CHEATING!!!

I ADVICE YOU IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE TO POINT FINGERS AND CLAIM CHEATIN AS YOUR PICTURE SHOWS NO PROOF OF ANY TYPE OF BAD BEHAVIOR. PLEAS HELP US UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE OF YOUR SCREENSHOT!!

IT IS VERY IMPORTANTLY FOR THE COMMUNITY OF DARK LEGENDS THAT YOU SHOW US WHERE DID BLUE TEAM CHEAT!!

WE TAKE THIS MATTER VERY SERIOUS! PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH MORE DETAILS

THANKS AGAIN!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE HOW DID RED CHEAT ON THIS PICTURE! WE ARE ALL CONFUSED. WHO IS CHEATING!!!

I ADVICE YOU IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE TO POINT FINGERS AND CLAIM CHEATIN AS YOUR PICTURE SHOWS NO PROOF OF ANY TYPE OF BAD BEHAVIOR. PLEAS HELP US UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE OF YOUR SCREENSHOT!!

IT IS VERY IMPORTANTLY FOR THE COMMUNITY OF DARK LEGENDS THAT YOU SHOW US WHERE DID BLUE TEAM CHEAT!!

THANKS AGAIN!
    see you in pvp cheater

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

[QUOTE=$RK$;3122428]we are not complaining for your gang cheating just clearing point if we gang u in return don't complain for months for it as u did it before lol

SIR!! PLEASE SHOW WHEN I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT GANG!!.

You posted this screenshot for what? What is the point... i do not come here and post ss of useleaa things. I post videos of real facts. As i said it is unfortunate you have alot of enemies. This thread is unnecessary. If you have more complaints here is the email for support

support@spacetimestudios.com

Thank you!! Make sure you give good details of the issue!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

THANKS AGAIN!
    u will not see cheating in 2vs5
    its too far from your eyes xD

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

SIR!! PLEASE SHOW WHEN I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT GANG!!.

You posted this screenshot for what? What is the point... i do not come here and post ss of useleaa things. I post videos of real facts. As i said it is unfortunate you have alot of enemies. This thread is unnecessary. If you have more complaints here is the email for support

support@spacetimestudios.com

Thank you!! Make sure you give good details of the issue!
    yes in this ss someone else talking about cheat not u? 2vs5 is cheating u have said it and u are playing 2vs5 here lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    u will not see cheating in 2vs5
    its too far from your eyes xD

Sir i must tell you again for the 100x. It is not cheating people dislike you because you cheat on other dms. You come here posting screenshots because people dont join you???? Makes no sense please take a moment about stuff you post. It is not very smart. As i said i apologize that people don't want to help you!!! Please stop responding as you don't provide any proof of cheating. Have a good day!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Sir i must tell you again for the 100x. It is not cheating people dislike you because you cheat on other dms. You come here posting screenshots because people dont join you???? Makes no sense please take a moment about stuff you post. It is not very smart. As i said i apologize that people don't want to help you!!! Please stop responding as you don't provide any proof of cheating. Have a good day!
    ok we will play 2vs5 with you and say people dislike you thats why you are playing 2vs5 LOL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

[QUOTE=$RK$;3122437]yes in this ss someone else talking about cheat not u? 2vs5 is cheating u have said it and u are playing 2vs5 here lol

SIR AGAIN CHEATING IS WHEN YOU PUT ALTS LIKE YOU!! AS YOU CAN SEE AGAIN IN MANY OF MY VIDEOS. YOU PIT ALTS TO WIN !THAT IS CHEATING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ???? THE PICTURE YOU ARE PROVIDING SHOWS NO SITTERS.... IN FACT SHOWS NOONE WANTS TO BE YOUR TEAMATE....

Again please make sure you think of what you post. At times it is unnecessary. Think before you post. Anyway i hope this thread gets closed. Tbh you did not make any sense at all. Nor you gave a good point..

All i got from you was , you will gang us and cheat other than that idk. Please just enjoy the pvp perhaps tomorrow it is your turn to gang people xD

Someone close this thread this is unnecessary. Good night

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

SIR AGAIN CHEATING IS WHEN YOU PUT ALTS LIKE YOU!! AS YOU CAN SEE AGAIN IN MANY OF MY VIDEOS. YOU PIT ALTS TO WIN !THAT IS CHEATING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ???? THE PICTURE YOU ARE PROVIDING SHOWS NO SITTERS.... IN FACT SHOWS NOONE WANTS TO BE YOUR TEAMATE....

Again please make sure you think of what you post. At times it is unnecessary. Think before you post. Anyway i hope this thread gets closed. Tbh you did not make any sense at all. Nor you gave a good point..

All i got from you was , you will gang us and cheat other than that idk. Please just enjoy the pvp perhaps tomorrow it is your turn to gang people xD

hello cheater see you in pvp bye now

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

sir 2vs5 cheating too if u don't understand not my problem as i said u are living so far from this understanding.
    gn to u
    closed thread

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    sir 2vs5 cheating too if u don't understand not my problem as i said u are living so far from this understanding.
    gn to u
    closed thread

Good night sir!!