Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New arena feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default New arena feedback

So i read we could give feedback about the new PVP mode "Arena" in the patch notes so i'm here to give MY opinion.

I honestly think this was an amazing idea in overall, giving everyone the same weapons and gems was i.m.o genius.
    This makes everyone able to play and i think this will attract new players to try out pvp so in general great thinking there!

However our base stats in lv51 are so high we instantly die from 1combo or just 4fatal bursts our damage without weapons and/or gems is (normally) 74 wich compared to the health u have in Arena is already allot. The highest Hp i have gotten to in Arena is now 1681 wich for lv51 is really low since "if i remember correctly " in lv20 PVP you used to have 1700-1850hp with only 60-70dmg when u had weapons and gems already equipped.
    Another problem is the powerpoints.
    We have so much powerpoints we can spend on abilities so if u take any ability and give it like 3-4 points (like i did yesterday with leap)
    that ability alone will almost one shot somebody. for example leap fatal burst rats and shadow dance with 3 or 4 points is extremely strong.

I do believe this could work out as a good 1v1 2v2 or even 3v3 map but playing against 5 people is just too much

thank you for taking your time reading this i hope some of you can relate to this post and leave a thanks to show you agree

Have an awesome day!

note: this was only my opinion there might be people who like it for how it is atm these were the things -I-would say are not quite right yet.
    Last edited by LauraxD; 02-20-2020 at 07:43 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LauraxD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Absolutely agree with your point, the honor gear should have higher stats so we don't die in 2 seconds there's no fun in that.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Good feedback! I’ll review the health and defense values for large scale clashes.

Today we will have Lilith in game to provide access to 1v1 and 2v2 maps for comparison to the Honor Ward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good feedback! I’ll review the health and defense values for large scale clashes.

Today we will have Lilith in game to provide access to 1v1 and 2v2 maps for comparison to the Honor Ward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope you guys keep this mode/map around whatever you want call it. It's awesome, reminds me of old days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

However our base stats in lv51 are so high we instantly die from 1combo or just 4fatal bursts our damage without weapons and/or gems is (normally) 74 wich compared to the health u have in Arena is already allot. The highest Hp i have gotten to in Arena is now 1681 wich for lv51 is really low since "if i remember correctly " in lv20 PVP you used to have 1700-1850hp with only 60-70dmg when u had weapons and gems already equipped. Kodi nox
    Last edited by nitara; 08-06-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Honor mode is the best. Too bad not much people play there cuz they're afraid to play without forge and dodge