Results 1 to 7 of 7

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-02-20 Content Update (271644)

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev TzatOps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    295
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,313
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

    Default 2020-02-20 Content Update (271644)

    + Silver and Gold Dragon Treasure chests no longer drop as loot.
    + Note: you can keep, sell or open any Silver or Gold Dragon Chests that you have. Contents of these chests are not changed.
    + The (blue) Admiral Service Dress vanity items no longer drop as loot.
    + The (purple) Admiral's Imperial Dress vanity set has been added to boss loot.
    + The (black) Admiral's Funeral Dress vanity set has been added to boss loot.
    + All Mythical Level 110 equipment items have been added to Ebonthrax' loot (including items that were previously available only in Dragon Treasure Chests).
    + The insta-kill spawn shield has been removed from Honor CTF to fix an issue with flag drops in enemy territory.
    + Fixed the appearance of the Gold Rose Talon vanity weapon.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member Soupah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Is It Possible To Increase XP Orb Drops?? It's a Long Process To Get To 106 and 107 alone.

  4. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    281
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Silver and Gold Dragon Treasure chests no longer drop as loot.
    + Note: you can keep, sell or open any Silver or Gold Dragon Chests that you have. Contents of these chests are not changed.
    + The (blue) Admiral Service Dress vanity items no longer drop as loot.
    + The (purple) Admiral's Imperial Dress vanity set has been added to boss loot.
    + The (black) Admiral's Funeral Dress vanity set has been added to boss loot.
    + All Mythical Level 110 equipment items have been added to Ebonthrax' loot (including items that were previously available only in Dragon Treasure Chests).
    + The insta-kill spawn shield has been removed from Honor CTF to fix an issue with flag drops in enemy territory.
    + Fixed the appearance of the Gold Rose Talon vanity weapon.
    Umm now that silver chests are gone... How are we supposed to be able to acquire Legendary (Pink) L106 weapons and shields? The only way to get them was to open silver chests. Are they lootable now also, or was this overlooked?

    I only ask because I used these sets once I reach L106 and continue to wear them until I hit 110 because it is the best possible gear available for those levels.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to P u r e For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    Umm now that silver chests are gone... How are we supposed to be able to acquire Legendary (Pink) L106 weapons and shields? The only way to get them was to open silver chests. Are they lootable now also, or was this overlooked?

    I only ask because I used these sets once I reach L106 and continue to wear them until I hit 110 because it is the best possible gear available for those levels.
    there are quite a few silver chests in rotation mate

  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    thank you for taking away the only thing end game content we had left to us

    i used to farm silver chests in isle with my guild and now its not possible

    only people allowed to play this game are people with platinum purchases... which i find ridiculous.

    Normal Ebonthrax Needs Drop Table Edit so that people stop sitting at sailing ship all day and we can revive our endgame content !!!

  8. #6
    Junior Member Insulated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    I stil l had chests. Will it still contain the vanities if I open it?

  9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,077
    Thanked in
    1,712 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insulated View Post
    I stil l had chests. Will it still contain the vanities if I open it?
    Yes. The content of the chests has not changed.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Similar Threads

  1. 2020-02-05 Content Update (271257)
    By Futumsh in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2020, 04:45 PM
  2. 2020-02-07 Content Update (271304)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2020, 06:14 PM
  3. 2020-01-16 Content Update (270813)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2020, 01:49 PM
  4. 2020-01-08 Content Update (270627)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2020, 04:52 PM
  5. 2020-01-15 Content Update (270777)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2020, 01:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •