@cinco Sup Cinco as you know pvp in dark legends will never change. No hope. Much crying, so i been called cheater,scammer,alt farmer...i just don't cry but this is getting annoying.. i got challenge 3v3 today.. but before i accept do you think its possible you can watch it go down??no cheating as i claim to be the best i agreed for the 3v3 my team is old players willing to get ban forever with all the items we got no transfering as the opponents will accept(blackonblack,birdiee,acety) if they agree would you please be the refereee and ban the losers?? Lol ...this childish pvp with all of em is ridiculous so do it a favor can you agree?? We will make sure my team won't transfer items you just gotta make sure enemy team "crying pvpers" don't cheat . I also need it for views in youtube^^ .

It would be a pleasure if you accept cinco you would enjoy the 3v3 as it all goes down!! So if we all agree do you think it's possible you can make it happen? Simples yes or no .Just tired of to many crying pvpers lately.