Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-02-21 Content Update (271666)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

As always, KoF cheating and Namca defending them, is obviously that he cheated so he earned a punishment as Cinco said, no one is allowed to do those type of tricks, ty Ugon for reporting this, hope Cinco will do something agaisnt this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xtylez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

TBH, laugh it off @Namca

There's no place for argument.. Dev team is listening to our complains and suggestions .. Our goal is to foster conversations that are helpful, informative for @Cinco.

And again, thanks to the Devs for taking our feedback and doing everything they can in a better way so everyone has a greater experience playing and have a game delivered to us that has what we want in The "Honor Ward" Team DM arena & The "Honor Asylum" CTF map

Keep being engaged, and continue to share your thoughts #LEGENDS!
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    As always, KoF cheating and Namca defending them, is obviously that he cheated so he earned a punishment as Cinco said, no one is allowed to do those type of tricks, ty Ugon for reporting this, hope Cinco will do something agaisnt this.
    Now, let me pre-face by saying a couple things @ Xtylez ..You are 100%right about the problem described in this thread.. cheaters have become a normal thing, and have been ruining multiple peoples games and time. Cheaters come and go in waves, it gets bad, there is a ban wave, then its nice a quiet for a little while before things spark up again. The only thing we can really do is record and report, it is a step in the right direction.

On the flip side,

keep to your circle of friends, and keep distance from the bad apples you see
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-21-2020 at 11:53 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Now, let me pre-face by saying a couple things @ Xtylez ..You are 100% the problem described in this thread.. cheaters have become a normal thing, and have been ruining multiple peoples games and time. Cheaters come and go in waves, it gets bad, there is a ban wave, then its nice a quiet for a little while before things spark up again. The only thing we can really do is record and report, it is a step in the right direction.

On the flip side,

keep to your circle of friends, and keep distance from the bad apples you see

"Online cheaters are no different from disruptive people in a restaurant"

I truly hope our kind developers could help and start cracking down on dummy farmers and start banning cheaters.
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Don't blame kof for glitch cuz its kof who informed about this glitch first!

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to $RK$ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    Don't blame kof for glitch cuz its kof who informed about this glitch first!

As ironic as this might sound.. READ CAREFULLY Pls@$RK$ ..Poor answer without any commitment.. Not sure what you are trying to argue here?!?

SPEAKING of on topic, lets keep the positive contributions that add to the thread coming, lets not derail it.. SMH!!!
    Keep on spreading good positive vibes and hope you all are having an awesome day…

Talking about motivation....Make it fair for everyone, just like the old days @Cinco. We need our PVP population back

Last edited by Habibibi; 02-21-2020 at 11:57 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

As ironic as this might sound.. READ CAREFULLY Pls@$RK$ ..Poor answer without any commitment.. Not sure what you are trying to argue here?!?

SPEAKING of on topic, lets keep the positive contributions that add to the thread coming, lets not derail it.. SMH!!!
    Keep on spreading good positive vibes and hope you all are having an awesome day…

Talking about motivation....Make it fair for everyone, just like the old days @Cinco. We need our PVP population back

if u read my comment its a reply I'm not arguing try to read with cool mind ty xD
    we don't want glitch thats why our player DJ inform sts about this glitch first while eye of eternity 15 players were playing with glitch in duels.

Last edited by $RK$; 02-22-2020 at 12:40 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to $RK$ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    Ya but now cinco knows cos that happened. .in that way
    Why to be mean nd call him out ?
    At end his kdr would brag by symbol that hes using it not some big job point the wrong nd say it to admin fix it ..
    True the bugs need removing and players finding and reporting them can only be good for the event . Now if the devs can block alt farming and mute the hate then I think it will do a lot to kick start pvp again .
    Personally I’d like to see some of these arenas as perm fixture or even better a version of old town with a much bigger pvp team size maybe 50 players a side and first to 100 kills with this gem weapon set up

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightnight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Idc about who played using glitch or not, glitches and tricks needs to be reported, and players who used it for their own benefit without research intentions, need to be punished.

If not, how are this game going to change? We already reached a point in which everything stupid should be punished, if we let it pass, everyone will do the same and some players that get punished and others not, will start complaining about it.

#ItsTimeForAChange.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtylez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

I agree with you@ Xtylez They ruin the fun of the game for anyone else and I've reached my wits end with the matter. Something has to be done before the game becomes little more than a troll's hunting ground with this ppl.. They manipulate social situations, spread gossip and rumors, and encourage other people to turn against that person.There are high numbers of ill-intentioned people who just want to abuse, cheat and bully users online in DL.
    There will always be haters. And the more you grow the more they hate; the more they hate the more you grow.LOL
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

19. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    if u read my comment its a reply I'm not arguing try to read with cool mind ty xD
    we don't want glitch thats why our player DJ inform sts about this glitch first while eye of eternity 15 players were playing with glitch in duels.

I’m wondering.. Why do people lie? Such a simple reply should come with a simple answer ( but doesn't, unfortunately). There are more lies.. ...lol 15 members You're actually demonstrating hatred & intolerance anyway....
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yes there is a major issue with peoples behaviour in arenas. Pvp will never return to how it was while people cannot be mature enough to play without a constant stream of abuse . Oddly the same guys come in here and behave like angels straight after the game . Reporting does little good as it’s never acted on. Rather than complain about others behaviour maybe it’s time everyone took a look at their own.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightnight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knightnight View Post
    Yes there is a major issue with peoples behaviour in arenas. Pvp will never return to how it was while people cannot be mature enough to play without a constant stream of abuse . Oddly the same guys come in here and behave like angels straight after the game . Reporting does little good as it’s never acted on. Rather than complain about others behaviour maybe it’s time everyone took a look at their own.
    Exactly! Makes you not want to pvp, cause of dealing with constant abuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    I agree with you@ Xtylez They ruin the fun of the game for anyone else and I've reached my wits end with the matter. Something has to be done before the game becomes little more than a troll's hunting ground with this ppl.. They manipulate social situations, spread gossip and rumors, and encourage other people to turn against that person.There are high numbers of ill-intentioned people who just want to abuse, cheat and bully users online in DL.
    There will always be haters. And the more you grow the more they hate; the more they hate the more you grow.LOL

I agree with that as well, extreme procedures need to be taken against cheaters I see them growing in number and methods, their ultimate goal is to selfishly steal others fun by carrying out their bulling behavoir to somehow satisfy their sick ego.
    It has been a daily routine to deal with cheaters in every aspect of the game, I have been trying to justify it to the devs for many times but I can understand like what to do ? start to ban them ? how many ? 10 ? 100 ? 1000 ?!! they are so many spreading in the game like an epidemic

25. The Following User Says Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I’m wondering.. Why do people lie? Such a simple reply should come with a simple answer ( but doesn't, unfortunately). There are more lies.. ...lol 15 members You're actually demonstrating hatred & intolerance anyway....
    (eye of eternity 15) its guild name e.e i didn't mean 15 members lol that's why i said try to read with cool mind xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Just to make myself clear . I was not referencing any individual players or guilds the problems with pvp come from a host of different directions and I’m struggling to see any entirely innocent parties.
    I see a lot of hate directed at Namca in here but not once in 6 years have I seen her start drama in pvp or street. I have seen a lot aimed at her but she’s clearly big enough a character not to be bothered about it .
    What annoys the crap out of me is the amount of good people who have quit due to the actions of others.
    Now cmon we’re all better than this we all love the game why not try to play it in a better spirit ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knightnight View Post
    Just to make myself clear . I was not referencing any individual players or guilds the problems with pvp come from a host of different directions and I’m struggling to see any entirely innocent parties.
    I see a lot of hate directed at Namca in here but not once in 6 years have I seen her start drama in pvp or street. I have seen a lot aimed at her but she’s clearly big enough a character not to be bothered about it .
    What annoys the crap out of me is the amount of good people who have quit due to the actions of others.
    Now cmon we’re all better than this we all love the game why not try to play it in a better spirit ?
    what is this if someone start abusing u in pvp calling pu**y and if he reply that means he do drama?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJDEVIL007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

It would' ve been better to get up from the keyboard and take a walk guy’s... When viewing the issues regarding pvp, most people would jump straight to class balance. Although it may be the most eminent matter at hand, I believe the topic that should be concentrated on today is none other than focus on the NEW EVENT! Ultimately, I would like the community to discuss on this thread the changes that are necessary to improving the pvp aspect of this game.

Something needs to be changed .. This is in players' immediate best interest and the developers' long-term best ...��
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-22-2020 at 01:19 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I would like to suggest automatic Re-spawn after you die and a countdown of 10 minutes in the VS Honor maps, in addition to the fact you can not leave the match once you join it for 5 minutes until your opponent(s) appears and the countdown starts otherwise the match reaches the endpoint after the 5 mins.

*Put in mind the automatic re-spawn stops when the match ends ^^ .
    Last edited by kurbeka; 02-22-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yeah exactly what I’m talking about fr just no need

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightnight For This Useful Post: