Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-02-21 Content Update (271666)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Is not about Namca, i'll do they same to everyone who try to find an excuse to cheat/defend a cheater.

In the ss is obviously that he was taking advantage of it(At such point that the team was complaining), and for that reason, he deserves a punishment.

And no, is not a "We should thank him for discovering the bug" or "KoF reported the bug first", if it's like that why not Nero just said:"Hey Boonk, bro, stop cheating."(Is as simple as that and sadly is not like KoF have such a good reputation in order to do that and said, "we just did it for Research Reasons."

As i said, every stupid thing should be punished:Such as get advantage of some bugs in the game, Cheat, defend a cheater or just be a simple spectator.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    if u read my comment its a reply I'm not arguing try to read with cool mind ty xD
    we don't want glitch thats why our player DJ inform sts about this glitch first while eye of eternity 15 players were playing with glitch in duels.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    Show me proof of EoE 15 members cheating, and we will remove them from the guild. EoE 15 does not condone our support cheating in any way.

No one should be making any claims like this without proof; however, if you give me a name of someone you're claiming is cheating without proof, then I will have a talk with that member. I cannot remove or ban anyone for an unproven accusation.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutelilkitten For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    Is not about Namca, i'll do they same to everyone who try to find an excuse to cheat/defend a cheater.

In the ss is obviously that he was taking advantage of it(At such point that the team was complaining), and for that reason, he deserves a punishment.

And no, is not a "We should thank him for discovering the bug" or "KoF reported the bug first", if it's like that why not Nero just said:"Hey Boonk, bro, stop cheating."(Is as simple as that and sadly is not like KoF have such a good reputation in order to do that and said, "we just did it for Research Reasons."

As i said, every stupid thing should be punished:Such as get advantage of some bugs in the game, Cheat, defend a cheater or just be a simple spectator.
    we informed about glitch and its fix. what else u want?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to $RK$ For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutelilkitten View Post
    Show me proof of EoE 15 members cheating, and we will remove them from the guild. EoE 15 does not condone our support cheating in any way.

No one should be making any claims like this without proof; however, if you give me a name of someone you're claiming is cheating without proof, then I will have a talk with that member. I cannot remove or ban anyone for an unproven accusation.

glitch has fixed no need to prove now
    we just informed here before your members who were playing with glitch including your guild officers but its np now cuz glitch fixed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to $RK$ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

glitch has fixed no need to prove now
    we just informed here before your members who were playing with glitch including your guild officers but its np now cuz glitch fixed

You're not making sense about anything @$RK$. ... Everything you say is just nonsense!... Before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean... wow! The word proof can become several parts of speech... lol Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of blaming and creating DRAMA... PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutelilkitten View Post

It's common sense that people tend to react negatively on "unfair" things @ Cutelilkitten They're like that kid that takes the whole bowl of candy on Halloween, and the owners stop putting candy out.

And again, thanks to the Devs for taking our feedback and doing everything they can in a better way so everyone has a greater experience playing and have a game delivered to us that has what we want in DL

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT!!

Last edited by Habibibi; 02-23-2020 at 01:55 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post

You're not making sense about anything @$RK$. ... Everything you say is just nonsense!... Before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean... wow! The word proof can become several parts of speech... lol Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of blaming and creating DRAMA... PERIOD.

It's common sense that people tend to react negatively on "unfair" things @ Cutelilkitten They're like that kid that takes the whole bowl of candy on Halloween, and the owners stop putting candy out.

And again, thanks to the Devs for taking our feedback and doing everything they can in a better way so everyone has a greater experience playing and have a game delivered to us that has what we want in DL

PLEASE HAVE SOME RESPECT!!

give respect get respect its simple
    don't start drama with the thinking that only u can make sense xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

give respect get respect its simple
    don't start drama with the thinking that only u can make sense xD

I'm going to ignore what you've said, Since you acting childish...
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'm going to ignore what you've said, Since you acting childish...
    thanks I'll ignore too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

thanks I'll ignore too

bro we ignore them they talk about us if we reply, they said they ignore us lmao they are talking about us by ignoring us they don't want we reply them hahaha

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

the sinless the first stone put ...
    I can make huge list alphabetical of what cheat abuse nd bs the ones who shout here " hang the guilty " do constantly..but thats not the point ..
    We need keep game alive nd we should all ask these arenas stay permanent ..
    Playing them recalls the good times of lev 36
    But ya fact is one ..kof saw cheat kof reported cheat ..u all didnt c it happening by ur own ones ? Or u expected sm kof to find it so u straight attact naming cheater ?
    Stop the hate nd look what admins brought us ..enjoy it nd advertise it ..we got cool pvp back nd without need spend a fortune ..bring pp in dl nd work game find its old glory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Immaturity Level Rising in Adults !! Some People Have Absolutely No Shame…lol ARE seeking ANY kind of attention?!?

Having said that, I have to point out:

Enough is enough !! Don’t even make me start from the ground up with you bad apples...
    Me giving you my opinion isn’t an attempt to convince you that you’re wrong. I gain nothing in telling you..@Namca It's always gonna be somethin' with you, isn't it? Instead look in the mirror If you are going to be two faced..lol .... Besides the sarcasm, belittling others and name-calling, KOF makes so many unwarranted assumptions that actual dialogue would be impossible. It looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and flies like a duck, then it’s not an elephant. is cheating NOW and lying about past or present use is LYING!

Look for ways to improve. Go be a TIGER! Drama queens.

Here’s another one thought that can easily get overlooked @Cinco:
    Possibly. It depends on the proof and argument provided. Can we articulate that it is causing players to quit because the toxic environment?

Profanity still isn't something we want running rampant in Dark Legends..

Please add an opaque filter option to the game we can to keep it under control. JUST pointing out an alternative method @Cinco

The bottom line is that it's not so much about the DRAMATIC PEOPLE as it is about everyone contributing, supporting, reporting and givin feedback ...
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-23-2020 at 12:28 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

We arent talking about KoF the one who needs to be punished, i'm talking about that one "Boonkgangster" needs to be punished.

Why? U all may be asking.

Because he's the only one using a bug for their own benefit and the one they are complaining for in the SS, if he discovered a bug, he should've reported it instantly and everything would be okay.

The problem is that if in the ss they are complaining about this, even more in middle of a PVP match, that means that he used it for his own benefit, no matter if he just killed 1 person or 2 people, that is already cheat.

For me he's the only one that needs to be punished, he's the only one cheating that is proved(Ss)

If you guys "$RK$", "Namca" or "DJDEVIL007" wanna say something and accuse people like this case happening with EoE15, i'm sorry to inform you that doing it without any proof is simply stupid.

An image talks more than 10,000,000 words(Yeah ik is just 1000, but idc).

#It'sTimeForAChange.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtylez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

This is getting out of hand.

Accusations of any kind should be limited to messages to STS with proof.

You can also PM me with any accusations of EOE15 members cheating, behaving inappropriately, or exploiting, and I will deal with it.

Behavior like this on the forum thread for a game update is unprofessional and childish. It is not going to get you anything but eyerolls from Devs.

Knock off the BS. If you have a problem, then take it to a private chat. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutelilkitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    We arent talking about KoF the one who needs to be punished, i'm talking about that one "Boonkgangster" needs to be punished.

Why? U all may be asking.

Because he's the only one using a bug for their own benefit and the one they are complaining for in the SS, if he discovered a bug, he should've reported it instantly and everything would be okay.

The problem is that if in the ss they are complaining about this, even more in middle of a PVP match, that means that he used it for his own benefit, no matter if he just killed 1 person or 2 people, that is already cheat.

For me he's the only one that needs to be punished, he's the only one cheating that is proved(Ss)

If you guys "$RK$", "Namca" or "DJDEVIL007" wanna say something and accuse people like this case happening with EoE15, i'm sorry to inform you that doing it without any proof is simply stupid.

An image talks more than 10,000,000 words(Yeah ik is just 1000, but idc).

#It'sTimeForAChange.
    A kof member found the glitch
    He updated us bout nd other kof member brought it to forums ..nd instead of u all be happy bout it u keep asking bann..
    How that all makes sense ?
    Nd i made a point in my post bout u all better start asking cinco keep these arenas permanent cos they re cool nd fun ..
    I care for our game U just care for banns ..
    Nd I not even get in ur way bout starting accusing each of u of cheats u being doing nd bragging bout like an all zero kills nd draths alt running around in.previous event bragging he cant die ..
    I not need attention but I want the game where I chill nd have fun be better just !

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Immaturity Level Rising in Adults !! Some People Have Absolutely No Shame…lol ARE seeking ANY kind of attention?!?

Having said that, I have to point out:

Enough is enough !! Don’t even make me start from the ground up with you bad apples...
    Me giving you my opinion isn’t an attempt to convince you that you’re wrong. I gain nothing in telling you..@Namca It's always gonna be somethin' with you, isn't it? Instead look in the mirror If you are going to be two faced..lol .... Besides the sarcasm, belittling others and name-calling, KOF makes so many unwarranted assumptions that actual dialogue would be impossible. It looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and flies like a duck, then it’s not an elephant. is cheating NOW and lying about past or present use is LYING!

Look for ways to improve. Go be a TIGER! Drama queens.

Here’s another one thought that can easily get overlooked @Cinco:
    Possibly. It depends on the proof and argument provided. Can we articulate that it is causing players to quit because the toxic environment?

Profanity still isn't something we want running rampant in Dark Legends..

Please add an opaque filter option to the game we can to keep it under control. JUST pointing out an alternative method @Cinco

The bottom line is that it's not so much about the DRAMATIC PEOPLE as it is about everyone contributing, supporting, reporting and givin feedback ...
    is that ignoring us lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Oml, i can clearly see how he type:"This is an error of game leeel."

If he could just leave the match and avoid problems why he did not do it?

The ss shows that people are complaining for that reason, not because he discovered the bug but because he was possibly using it for his own benefit.

Whoever you ask, whenever you are, whatever you say, that is cheating and you can not negate it.

Can you see what i mean, can't you?

#ItIsTimeForAChange.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Speaking about the •Cheating• in gaming should be addressed from multiple fronts if possible. To educate gamers, making the case that cheating has adverse consequences... PERIOD.

It is a much requested feature @Bella.Hopefully the developers understand, that, if the game contains offensive PROFANITY, the game should contain the option to censor it.

Devs, PLEASE find some way to implement it.

FOLKS, don’t be rash, be fair and logical, and everything should be fine.
    Last edited by deadlystriker; 02-23-2020 at 03:26 PM.
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Increased the size of the 1v1 and 2v2 Honor Crypt dungeons.
    + Added multiple spawn locations to 1v1 and 2v2 maps to combat spawn-camping.
    + Council Honor Gear gives +2% Dodge and +250 Health in duel (1v1, 2v2) settings.
    + Council Honor Gear gives +5% Dodge and +500 Health in Team DM and CTF settings.
    + The "Honor Ward" Team DM arena has been reactivated. Go through the gates of Pleasant Meadows.
    + The "Honor Asylum" CTF map has been added (also available via Pleasant Meadows).
    + Honor scenario tests will continue this weekend - let's see which map gets the most action!
    bro in old pvp maps 5% dodge and +500 health also adding is not that for only honor pvp maps?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk