Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: So has pvp hit an official down fall?

  1. #21
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,552
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,318
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,099
    Thanked in
    1,201 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jespo View Post
    Honestly because I don't have any PvP friends I like PUGs but it seems like its a PUG for my team, the other team is usually built to the max.
    Jespo! I thought were friends

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Right above it
    Posts
    1,482
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    85
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Jespo! I thought were friends
    woah woah. Your one whos near the TOP of my friends.
    N W A

  3. #23
    Blogger Junside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    DEMACIAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,780
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    41
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Sometime after BS the new generation thought they'd be "hot stuff" by rushing and teaming. Their only driving will is their stats. People like you and me, we're not about wins and losses, but an honorable match. Most people who came in from like, mid 2011 till now don't know crap about honor. And the worst part is they blatantly see it as something we don't need. So I assume they simply want mindless cavemen style fighting. Unfortunately, I have enough class to respect my opponent before we even clash or communicate. My driving force isn't an easy kill. I want challenge. Noobs want easy kills to build their stats. Pfft... Pitiful.
    DL: Erik | AL: Fourtwenty


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Junside For This Useful Post:


  5. #24
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,552
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,318
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,099
    Thanked in
    1,201 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jespo View Post
    woah woah. Your one whos near the TOP of my friends.
    Yes! Good

    Anyways on topic, PvP isn't always the best because of the people around you. That's why finding good friends you can trust make the game better and enjoyable. Let's take Jespo for example. We're good friends so I'll gladly ask Jespo if he wants to PvP with me. Now if somebody rushes me, they have to go through both of us.

  6. #25
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,552
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,318
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,099
    Thanked in
    1,201 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junside View Post
    Sometime after BS the new generation thought they'd be "hot stuff" by rushing and teaming. Their only driving will is their stats. People like you and me, we're not about wins and losses, but an honorable match. Most people who came in from like, mid 2011 till now don't know crap about honor. And the worst part is they blatantly see it as something we don't need. So I assume they simply want mindless cavemen style fighting. Unfortunately, I have enough class to respect my opponent before we even clash or communicate. My driving force isn't an easy kill. I want challenge. Noobs want easy kills to build their stats. Pfft... Pitiful.
    Long time junside, well said.

    Sorry for the double post, having some trouble on my ipod.

  7. #26
    Blogger Junside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    DEMACIAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,780
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    41
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    I'm guessing this is how people are doing things now.

    Quote Originally Posted by unnamed player
    I 'rush' in SL because its easy to get kills this way.
    I think the term 'rushing' is incorrectly used in PL/SL.

    Kudos to you for stopping the "ready set go" crap
    "Easy kill"(stat driven, no challenge, might think their skills are superior simply because they won.)

    "I think the term 'rushing' is incorrectly used" (may be trying to change our fighting ways to stone age delinquent combat.)

    And that last one really hurt. The "go" thing is something , if I'm not mistaken, has been around for a very long time. This is how players are these days. No shame.

    I cleared out the original quote because I'd avoid an argument of any sort, but this was the perfect example. I've never actually fought the player I quote from, so I cannot speak for their skill, but I disregard it... no contest in my oldie book.
    DL: Erik | AL: Fourtwenty


  8. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Right above it
    Posts
    1,482
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    85
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junside View Post
    Sometime after BS the new generation thought they'd be "hot stuff" by rushing and teaming. Their only driving will is their stats. People like you and me, we're not about wins and losses, but an honorable match. Most people who came in from like, mid 2011 till now don't know crap about honor. And the worst part is they blatantly see it as something we don't need. So I assume they simply want mindless cavemen style fighting. Unfortunately, I have enough class to respect my opponent before we even clash or communicate. My driving force isn't an easy kill. I want challenge. Noobs want easy kills to build their stats. Pfft... Pitiful.
    Been a while since i seen you around jun. very well said though, I couldnt agree more.


    Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Yes! Good

    Anyways on topic, PvP isn't always the best because of the people around you. That's why finding good friends you can trust make the game better and enjoyable. Let's take Jespo for example. We're good friends so I'll gladly ask Jespo if he wants to PvP with me. Now if somebody rushes me, they have to go through both of us.
    Suweet! lol
    N W A

  9. #28
    Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    210
    Posts
    1,917
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    312
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

    Default

    I am pretty much down with anything I encounter in pvp. It is all fun to me. If you wanna 1/1 go style I can roll with that, if it is ffa I am adept there as well as that is how I learned to play. I dont mind rushers at all, in fact I welcome it. I'll destroy you if you slio up and give me a chance to go ape bananas on you. Teaming is fine too. Go ahead pay the ultimate disrespect and compliment to me. Ill stay and fight, and when I win 1/2 2/3 1/3 all the better, if I lose big deal? Just let it be known you will be killed by me and my friends more specifically my guild. pretty sure no one wants Revelation after you.
    Muahaha!
    Enters code "Power Overwhelming" and head explodes.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

    Revelation

  10. #29
    Senior Member Walkhardd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,087
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    493
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePally:540729
    I am pretty much down with anything I encounter in pvp. It is all fun to me. If you wanna 1/1 go style I can roll with that, if it is ffa I am adept there as well as that is how I learned to play. I dont mind rushers at all, in fact I welcome it. I'll destroy you if you slio up and give me a chance to go ape bananas on you. Teaming is fine too. Go ahead pay the ultimate disrespect and compliment to me. Ill stay and fight, and when I win 1/2 2/3 1/3 all the better, if I lose big deal? Just let it be known you will be killed by me and my friends more specifically my guild. pretty sure no one wants Revelation after you.
    Muahaha!
    Enters code "Power Overwhelming" and head explodes.
    Haha.I feel the same way..in fact, I enjoy getting rushed.
    gf.

  11. #30
    Forum Adept crestmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wherever i want to be.
    Posts
    307
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    PVP is getting worser and worser. I might also seriously considering leaving the PVP realm too.
    Check my thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ng-All-Out-FFA!!!
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz
    AL: Crestmage -- Crestwar

  12. #31
    Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    210
    Posts
    1,917
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    312
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

    Default

    Worser and worser...
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

    Revelation

  13. #32
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swords View Post
    The most rush is lvl 35-45
    i disagree. In level ten to sixteen pvp everyone basically rushes xD

  14. #33
    Banned plmafiaboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    What's a PUG

  15. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Right above it
    Posts
    1,482
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    85
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plmafiaboss View Post
    What's a PUG
    Pick up game. Like when you join a match and everyone just joins a random team. At least this is the definition I know of.
    N W A

  16. #35
    Banned Elyseon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    you tell me
    Posts
    4,738
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    94
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

    Default

    The key is gaining rep, dont just assume its ffa, make friends with twinks that can back u up

  17. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Hey jesp long time no see. =)

    Just to make things clear, Rushing now= FFA one year ago. I dont know who invented one on ones. -_-

    And to answer your question, yes, pvp HAS hit a downfall. Does that mean we can't change it back? No. TBH ever since GCD, pvp has slowed a bit, alot of the oldies have left, new gen has basically taken over. But youll still find some of em oldies scattered here and there. =] The ones who dont have to rush to get kills.

    And um just say the word and im EASILY prepared to make a level 40 bird if you need any help at all. Like Ely said, good to have some back up.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pahud For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. It's official
    By Handsofmyvodka in forum Sunsets and Happy Trails
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 03:42 PM
  2. *walks towards you* Trust Fall! x_x
    By Draco Mikato in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:28 PM
  3. The down fall of paladin!!
    By Christina in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 07:50 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 04:42 PM
  5. Run Victory long enough and the odds fall in your favor
    By Roguesw in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 03:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •