Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New honor arena is awesome but cheaters?

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    don't say our names with lies that we glitch flag I'll not reply ty too sir

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    Thanks!! Hopefully you will stop cheating cheater!!!! Guilty conscious will always haunt you xD cya

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post
    Thanks!! Hopefully you will stop cheating cheater!!!! Guilty conscious will always haunt you xD cya
    and in videos you have proved you were cheating xD cya cheater :')

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    don't say our names with lies that we glitch flag I'll not reply ty too sir

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    Bye cheater!! Guilty conscious huh? Anyway hope you start playing fair see you on pvp sir!!!

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post
    Bye cheater!! Guilty conscious huh? Anyway hope you start playing fair see you on pvp sir!!!
    look how cheater playing using his friend as sitter in pvp lol
    your friend cleanmaster

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    look how cheater playing using his friend as sitter in pvp lol
    your friend cleanmaster

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    He doesn't want to help u:/ sad but that is not cheating he is not an alt:/ he just doesn't like cheaters. Go start a new thread.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post
    He doesn't want to help u:/ sad but that is not cheating he is not an alt:/ he just doesn't like cheaters. Go start a new thread.
    he your friend that's why not help now my turns to do same

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    he your friend that's why not help now my turns to do same

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    Hes not my friend he is a guild member. Please you make no sense this is cringey to continue you ill be the better man and stop replying to you. Enjoy your day hsve fun winning with alts i mean have fun in pvp.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post
    Hes not my friend he is a guild member. Please you make no sense this is cringey to continue you ill be the better man and stop replying to you. Enjoy your day hsve fun winning with alts i mean have fun in pvp.
    so your guild members put siiters in pvp for hold spots? ok we will do it too for mske match fair.
    bye cheater

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,675
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,189
    Thanked in
    1,967 Posts

    Default

    I’ll take a look at the collision issues. Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  11. #30
    Blogger Habibibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    215
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    338
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    266
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post
    This is how they glitch flag. After it is dropped out of map it is impossible to recover it the only way to get it back is to glitch someone out the map also. Here is the link of how is done.


    https://youtu.be/E6p3VcqxRaM

    PLEADE FIX THESE ISSUE. .AND IF NOT PLEASE START BANNING PEOPLE WHO CHEAT EVEYONE INCLUDING ME IF THERE IS ANY EVIDENCE THAT I CHEAT THANKS!
    Hello Fearnoevil,

    Good job to continue and to provide quality information!! Definitely a valid point. Another example of how much the game can be improved when the players and devs come together and communicate
    ¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•BELLA •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

  12. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    New pvp is boring

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 3v3 ARENA OF HONOR TOURNAMENT (Lvl. 110)
    By Dolloway in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-21-2020, 12:18 AM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-30-2019, 04:43 PM
  3. Ranges in Honor Arena
    By burntoutdex in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-12-2018, 02:16 AM
  4. Paladin in the “Arena of Honor”
    By Absolize in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-03-2018, 10:58 AM
  5. Arena of honor
    By Idevour in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-20-2018, 11:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •