Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New honor arena is awesome but cheaters?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default New honor arena is awesome but cheaters?

Hey there Cinco,

The new CTF AND DEATHMATCH OF HONOR is awesome, brought new players to pvp and everyone is equal.
    But we are still having cheaters left and right , the glitching flag bug has never been fixed. About the alts and sitter you mentioned that issue can't be fixed. I understand but it kills the fun in pvp if you up fight 5 people and u pnly got 2 people helping u while the other 2 are sitters or alts from the opposite team. So i figured why not ban people who do it? 7 day ban snd if continue doing it permanent ban. Of course don't BAN people without solid proof but if people show you good evidence i believe there should be a punishment so it can stop happening. Ofcourse if someone post a video of me glitching flag ill be more then honored to get banned, but i play fair. I believe you should start banning people if shown videos. Below is a a link to a video which i join and you can clearly see i went to opppsite team to grab flag. But it already had been glitxhed out by FARMSCAMMERS ALT MRPERFECT. I HOPED STS CAN START BANNING PEOPLE THANKS

https://youtu.be/cwjU5a09MKs

Second like is I being accused of glitching flag, but as you can see i never touch it xD
    https://youtu.be/BFrzxFlXOPw

#BAN ANYONE WHO CHEATS!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearnoevil For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post
    Hey there Cinco,

The new CTF AND DEATHMATCH OF HONOR is awesome, brought new players to pvp and everyone is equal.
    But we are still having cheaters left and right , the glitching flag bug has never been fixed. About the alts and sitter you mentioned that issue can't be fixed. I understand but it kills the fun in pvp if you up fight 5 people and u pnly got 2 people helping u while the other 2 are sitters or alts from the opposite team. So i figured why not ban people who do it? 7 day ban snd if continue doing it permanent ban. Of course don't BAN people without solid proof but if people show you good evidence i believe there should be a punishment so it can stop happening. Ofcourse if someone post a video of me glitching flag ill be more then honored to get banned, but i play fair. I believe you should start banning people if shown videos. Below is a a link to a video which i join and you can clearly see i went to opppsite team to grab flag. But it already had been glitxhed out by FARMSCAMMERS ALT MRPERFECT. I HOPED STS CAN START BANNING PEOPLE THANKS

Second like is I being accused of glitching flag, but as you can see i never touch it xD

#BAN ANYONE WHO CHEATS!
    bruh in video flag is out from your base and dropped in other base how it is glitch lol you should have checked other base and try to stop hate innocent if you are cheater
    in first video all can see how you are insulting people over a game and not helping your team for protect flag thats really bad.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DJDEVIL007; 02-23-2020 at 06:23 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

in video check how kaamikaze close gate and stopped team from score
    he is staying in red but helping blue when red player goes for flag lol that's called cheating bruh
    #sureBanCheaterKaamikaze

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJDEVIL007 View Post
    in video check how kaamikaze close gate and stopped team from score
    he is staying in red but helping blue when red player goes for flag lol that's called cheating bruh
    #sureBanCheaterKaamikaze

You are coorect i closed gate. Trust me as many people say think before you post. People left that game because you glitched flag, if ypu didn't glitch flag you wouldn't be worried ablut commenting here. If you played fair you don't need to worry about what i post. Only people who are guilty try to make up things. I clearly saw you drop fhe flag outside. If it was in pur side it would of been scored. As i mentioned before please take time to think abour your response because clearly at times you don't. You repeat yourself in all comments who people claim you are a cheater. Apparently im not the only one if i actually look thru all my videos ill find ypu glitching flag. How about this I'll find video and would you accept to get banned?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

You are coorect i closed gate. Trust me as many people say think before you post. People left that game because you glitched flag, if ypu didn't glitch flag you wouldn't be worried ablut commenting here. If you played fair you don't need to worry about what i post. Only people who are guilty try to make up things. I clearly saw you drop fhe flag outside. If it was in pur side it would of been scored. As i mentioned before please take time to think abour your response because clearly at times you don't. You repeat yourself in all comments who people claim you are a cheater. Apparently im not the only one if i actually look thru all my videos ill find ypu glitching flag. How about this I'll find video and would you accept to get banned?
    none left match and flag was dropped in other base by your team u should have checked but its ok if u not checked u just hate if someone fight with u in pvp don't take pvp serious and support team whoever team u joined play fair ppl will play fair with u if u start cheat in pvp then don't expect ppl will stay for play fair cuz you are cheating helping other team by sitting in our team not letting us do flag proof is in your video. watch if u think I'm lying

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    none left match and flag was dropped in other base by your team u should have checked but its ok if u not checked u just hate if someone fight with u in pvp don't take pvp serious and support team whoever team u joined play fair ppl will play fair with u if u start cheat in pvp then don't expect ppl will stay for play fair cuz you are cheating helping other team by sitting in our team not letting us do flag proof is in your video. watch if u think I'm lying

Lmao i wonder if you even believe yourself, you dont need to reply with different forum account djdevil lmaoo.. you try to hard to show that tou don't cheat the majority of pvpers know that you are a cheater, but it is funny how you keep trying to convince yourself that you don't cheat . Don't worry everyone knows you cheat hopefully Cinco starts banning people as i said if you don't cheat you dont have to reply to my post, if you are not guilty then why bother replying.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

in videos you are insulting and helping other side players so you deserve ban not us.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJDEVIL007 View Post
    in videos you are insulting and helping other side players so you deserve ban not us.

If you read my thread this is not sbout insulting we all insult each other would you love for me to post some screenshots of you insulting people.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lmao i wonder if you even believe yourself, you dont need to reply with different forum account djdevil lmaoo.. you try to hard to show that tou don't cheat the majority of pvpers know that you are a cheater, but it is funny how you keep trying to convince yourself that you don't cheat . Don't worry everyone knows you cheat hopefully Cinco starts banning people as i said if you don't cheat you dont have to reply to my post, if you are not guilty then why bother replying.
    ppl also knows u cheat all the time and proof is your videos.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

If you read my thread this is not sbout insulting we all insult each other would you love for me to post some screenshots of you insulting people.
    proof in your videos who is insulting let me know if we are insulting you there

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

ppl also knows u cheat all the time and proof is your videos.

That was not the question would you like me to post screenshots of you being racist and insulting people? And to answer your question ofcourse i dont help yoir team why would i when i cant join my frienda side because you have alts so pfcourse i sit on your aide to make it fair. What kinda question is that as i said think before you reply.. and who calls me a cheater let me guess you and ur guild??besides that i dont see any other pvpers complaining i cheat. But you have people from all other guilds complaining about you cheating . Look man your not making sense in my thread go start a new one for yourself about me or something. Stop posting useless stuff here go start your own.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

That was not the question would you like me to post screenshots of you being racist and insulting people? And to answer your question ofcourse i dont help yoir team why would i when i cant join my frienda side because you have alts so pfcourse i sit on your aide to make it fair. What kinda question is that as i said think before you reply.. and who calls me a cheater let me guess you and ur guild??besides that i dont see any other pvpers complaining i cheat. But you have people from all other guilds complaining about you cheating . Look man your not making sense in my thread go start a new one for yourself about me or something. Stop posting useless stuff here go start your own.
    since u admitted you didn't help you should have leave match and let us play fair but you cheat all the time and want others ban lol

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Explain the “glitching flag bug”

Thanks.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

since u admitted you didn't help you should have leave match and let us play fair but you cheat all the time and want others ban lol

Why would i leave match when u had 3 sitters on the other team as i said you sre trying to hard to show your innonce but by you replying every comment i post , if i cheat why dont you come and post videos about me cheating??? You clearly take screenshots so show me one where i cheat you always trying to get me banned here so show me where i cheat ,Namco said he had video tell hom to post it. Oh wait you would never post a video because it will show how you put alts and cheat. Lmao exactly the reason you dont post video please start your own thread! You replying with the same thing over and over again ;/ please go start your own thread if you reply again ill post all screenshots of you calling monkey to people and some of ur members insulting people xD please stary yoir own thread

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Why would i leave match when u had 3 sitters on the other team as i said you sre trying to hard to show your innonce but by you replying every comment i post , if i cheat why dont you come and post videos about me cheating??? You clearly take screenshots so show me one where i cheat you always trying to get me banned here so show me where i cheat ,Namco said he had video tell hom to post it. Oh wait you would never post a video because it will show how you put alts and cheat. Lmao exactly the reason you dont post video please start your own thread! You replying with the same thing over and over again ;/ please go start your own thread if you reply again ill post all screenshots of you calling monkey to people and some of ur members insulting people xD please stary yoir own thread
    bro in your video which u posted here you can clearly watch other team playing and u are not helping your team for support thats cheating

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Explain the “glitching flag bug”

Thanks.
    This is how they glitch flag. After it is dropped out of map it is impossible to recover it the only way to get it back is to glitch someone out the map also. Here is the link of how is done.

https://youtu.be/E6p3VcqxRaM

PLEADE FIX THESE ISSUE. .AND IF NOT PLEASE START BANNING PEOPLE WHO CHEAT EVEYONE INCLUDING ME IF THERE IS ANY EVIDENCE THAT I CHEAT THANKS!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearnoevil For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This is how they glitch flag. After it is dropped out of map it is impossible to recover it the only way to get it back is to glitch someone out the map also. Here is the link of how is done.

https://youtu.be/E6p3VcqxRaM

PLEADE FIX THESE ISSUE. .AND IF NOT PLEASE START BANNING PEOPLE WHO CHEAT EVEYONE INCLUDING ME IF THERE IS ANY EVIDENCE THAT I CHEAT THANKS!
    wow how u know it? lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hey there Cinco,

#BAN ANYONE WHO CHEATS!
    in these videos any proof that we did that? and bringing our names that we did that's ver disappointing.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

in these videos any proof that we did that? and bringing our names that we did that's ver disappointing.

If you didn't do it don't worry about it. Guilty conscious? Please stop replying if you didn't do it dont worry about it. Good day sir

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If you didn't do it don't worry about it. Guilty conscious? Please stop replying if you didn't do it dont worry about it. Good day sir
    don't say our names with lies that we glitch flag I'll not reply ty too sir