Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too early? New players advancing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I like everything except the paying 150k for video elixers unless we get the full time then maybe i could agree on that.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 i know the feelings of the newbies

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    add an option to pay 150k gold for the video elixirs.
    Agree only with this... sometimes had hard time to find seller of those elixirs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

There are so many Heroic pets, it might be a good idea to make them droppable in some maps, instead of having people wait for each year's Eggzavier or use that 1600 plat crate. It would give people one more reason to farm maps.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pxoo For This Useful Post:

Hakeem Monasar

Quote Originally Posted by Pxoo View Post
    There are so many Heroic pets, it might be a good idea to make them droppable in some maps, instead of having people wait for each year's Eggzavier or use that 1600 plat crate. It would give people one more reason to farm maps.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Arcane Weps need to be taking out of Crates and replaced with Set Gear(Yellow). This is one of the biggest flaws of this game and what I hate the most about AL. All the biggest MMROPG Games the best Weps drop from Dungeons/World Bosses/Raids. You can still use older gear with decent to enhanced awakes and be fine. It's the Arcane Weps that make the biggest difference in this game and they are held hostage in BS Plat Crates.
    And continue to make Mythic Set gear every expansion that's lootable from maps.
    Rereading my post I guess it sounds kinda harsh. I appreciate everything the Devs have done with this game, and if I truly hated this game I wouldn’t be playing AL or have spent over 260K in plat. That being said…It’s frustrating to see only 1% of the player base being able to afford the new Lvl 76 Arcane Weps. Because these Weps make such a big difference. Friends, Guildmates, and majority of AL can't spend 80-100m+ in gold to afford these Weps. And now we have Elite Varden Maps coming. I didn’t suggest having Arcane Weps drop in maps to benefit me but the entire player base. Sure the maps would be hard, sure most will die a bunch of times, but least these player’s will have hope of looting one of these Arcane Weps. It’s better then to wait 8-9 months into a expansion for these Weps to hopefully drop to 40m or lower so they can afford them. Hopefully this trend will change for the better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Rereading my post I guess it sounds kinda harsh. I appreciate everything the Devs have done with this game, and if I truly hated this game I wouldn’t be playing AL or have spent over 260K in plat. That being said…It’s frustrating to see only 1% of the player base being able to afford the new Lvl 76 Arcane Weps. Because these Weps make such a big difference. Friends, Guildmates, and majority of AL can't spend 80-100m+ in gold to afford these Weps. And now we have Elite Varden Maps coming. I didn’t suggest having Arcane Weps drop in maps to benefit me but the entire player base. Sure the maps would be hard, sure most will die a bunch of times, but least these player’s will have hope of looting one of these Arcane Weps. It’s better then to wait 8-9 months into a expansion for these Weps to hopefully drop to 40m or lower so they can afford them. Hopefully this trend will change for the better.
    this could be done by bringing back old chest like locked crate of fears that mainly have a loot drop of arcane wep or common items, no set or mythic drops..hopefully this will happen in swamp temple

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

+1Billion

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Hate to say this, but I think it's too late to cut off the current gold income (coming from a player with 0% gold loot)
    We've come to the point in game where hundreds of players have over a billion gold (not including their items)
    Removing the gold loot now, would just create a greater imbalance, allowing those players to manipulate prices and hold a market monopols.

With this said, I don't believe there is anything that can be done at this point, we can just hope for events in the future that will drop some valuable items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

No need to cut off gold loot, just have maps where people with gl can farm and maps where everyone can farm. We have hydra and orrick for ebon stuff for an example, just add lower level items and make them as rare as ebons drop or the 16 arcane chest. Its price is always 4m+.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    No need to cut off gold loot, just have maps where people with gl can farm and maps where everyone can farm. We have hydra and orrick for ebon stuff for an example, just add lower level items and make them as rare as ebons drop or the 16 arcane chest. Its price is always 4m+.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    But we know damn well those l16 chests drop once every year haha.