Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    unless its something about rogs getting buffed or wars/mages getting nerfed.
    because my main is rogue maybe? I've never said to nerf mage or warrior as class, and most of mage/warr skills improvements were MY suggestions (stackable dmg from VB/all curse improvements/lightning strike and others). I've said only to nerf their broken weapons (mostly for PVP), and as you could see - all old GOOD pvp players asked for same nerfs even they play as warrior/mage. I've also asked sts to nerf ebon daggers proc in pvp (3 times). Dont understand about what are u talking lol, i'm not so selfish and greedy as most of those "suggestions for NEW players" when really its just hidden "STS GIVE US MORE GOLD" and then complaining about inflation and increasing max gold lol

about this thread and botting: adding more loots to old maps = more ways for botters to be richer. its simple. you said to add there "rare" things. we have now arcane weapon chests (lvl16) as rare thing - guess who farmed them all? maybe new players who running normal dead city once in their life? lol... it will be same with any new "rare" thing if its bottable, even this thread shows it. ofc im against that old maps will have good loot, because its annoying to see botters getting richer by doing nothing + cheating while i have to spend my time and farm fairly
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 02-23-2020 at 07:33 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post: