Thread: Lv40 Dex-beat help needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Lv40 Dex-beat help needed

Hey everyone, if possible I need help with everything on this bear.. Stat build, skill build, combo, etc..
    If you can help with at least anyone one of the things I requested it will be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for something that's better than mine. I think mine is ok but I'm also sure that there is better.
    Thanks in advance.

-Jesus

Edit: i put beat instead of bear?..
    N W A

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Hmm… I,d say you should move up 1 level as the gear will be much better unless you would like to pick on lvl 35's XD. For Gear us Lvl 41 Scarab Bow of horus, Scorpian leather of Horus, and Horus Helm. Go full dex for max damage.

Skills: 6 rage, 6 Hellscream, 6 Crushing Blow, 6 Evade, 6 Taunt, 3 Stomp, 4 Beckon, and 3 Iron Blood.

Combo:Taunt,Rage,Iron Blood, Evasion, Hellscream, Beckon, Crushing Blow, Stomp, Taunt

Hoped I helped!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

6 rage, 6 HellScream, 6 Crushing Blow, 6 Taunt, 6 Iron Blood, 6 Beckon, 1 Crippling Slash (Use this to root your opponents when you beckon) 3 Stomp. If I miscalculated 1 skill point, deduct from taunt.

Here is the explanation behind this build. At this level, dodge is pretty much useless to rely on constantly, you might as well use your debuffs and IB to negate damage. If done effectively, opponents should be hitting no more than 10 damage on you with CRITICAL once you have them debuffed.

How to use the build:

Beckon, Scream, Crush, Crippling, then reposition yourself and stomp them into a tree or wall. Repeat and rinse. This will cause a stun lock and allow you to beat down on them. Of course, make sure you are fully buffed before and never forget to buff taunt TWICE before a fight. Why? Taunt stacks.

Good Luck, Jesus.

~Parth
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

i have a lvl 41 bear and i just kill them instantly ill tell u my build
    6 rage 6 hell scream 6 iron blood 5 evade 4 beckon 3 stomp 4 vengeful slash 2 slash other 2 slash other 2 slash 2