Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Apology !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

You all are lucky I'm not a forum moderator.

We have conceded that the game was doing a slow death. A large part of the reason why is reflected in the behavior of DL players on the forum. Cinco has essentially laid that out.

I am tired of the meaningless trash-talking and sexual harassment. There are simple rules that most of you can't seem to follow.

Stop with the accusations in forum. It is the incorrect venue. Further, if you have an accusation, then try to at least have proof.

Stop with the name calling. Most people are here for the same reasons. We all invariably have bad apples that come through our guilds. In EoE we have an extensive permanent ban list. I'm sure you do too. You know who the EoE officers are in forum. If there is a problem with one of our members, then report it properly to STS or contact an Officer through forum PM.

Make things easy. This bickering over childish things is highly unproductive. It creates a toxic community. Do you think Devs want to waste time supporting a toxic community? Cinco has even said that we have the most toxic community in STS games. Do you want to continue that or forge a new identity?

We have created a stereotype of ourselves. Do you want to keep that stereotype alive or change it?

Don't follow up with the "We could if EoE....blah blah blah" or "we could if KoF...blah blah blah". Those arguments are tired and unproductive.

TL/DR: we, as a community, need to grow tf up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutelilkitten For This Useful Post: