Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Apology !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Apology !

Dear Mr.Cinco and the fellow devs I apologize for letting the steam off at the PvP update thread, We end up breaking the forum rules unintentionally after you specifically requested to leave that thread for the feedbacks concerning the update, however we were forced to detract it into a quarrel against some of the two-faces no fun troublemakers who are always there to ruin our fair and peaceful playtime by their cheap tricks and cheats to no limits and what has pissed us off further and made us burst in the update thread was them acting innocent after everything they are doing of foul play and bending of the game rules.

Sir Cinco, If you were to look from our angle, you might comprehend why we slipped there to their level it was merely to show you all what kind of sick minded they are and what for nonsense they do all of that, that they can not even justify it for themselves. We had just enough of them twisting and manipulating the facts to blame somebody else despite the fact they are KOF " King Of Fighters " guild and everybody plays PvP knows who are KOF, they are a gather of the .... who knows nothing but how to cheat and to spread toxicity like ( Relog - Put sitters on the opponent side - gangs - spreading rumors - glitch flags and farm alts...etc ).

We are players who represent all the game players who came here to find a place to chill out and enjoy their time without the stressful real life with all the bullies and the negative happening, Thereby we encourage and support fair playtime for everybody, Nevertheless we do not welcome such bullies such as KOF and the likes of them to steal our peace of mind in the game.

At the end please let me show my appreciation for the game staff for all the efforts to perfect this wonderful game and for their aids and support of the peaceful and fair playtime of it's community, thank you . Let me again thank you for having the open mind to listen to our requests with good patients.

Regards,
    Ugon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post: