Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Apology !

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJDEVIL007 View Post
    I hope you will not speak more lies.
    Here is the proof your guild officer(Dangerdoll) talking rude in open chat in street for get our attention.
    Look how's (eye of eternity 15) guild officer chilling in street by insulting ppl.
    Try to stop lies and be fair and truthful its really good thing.
    I have been noticed you are keep saying alot of lies that your guild does respect, here is the respect from your officer giving ppl in open chat if u want that type respect then don't complain because thats what your own guild doing
    Don't ask for more proof xD
    And i really hate liars :/

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    CINCO FOR GOD SAKE. LOOK AT THEM STILL POSTING SCREENSHOTS "exposing others" or whatever. You said that breaks the forums rules and you ban who does that. Then why this guy isnt getting banned already? Why any of them is not banned yet? You realise that they are the ones who started posting and making threads IN THE FIRST PLACE on forums since days ago which created all these problems? Which made you come up with a decision of closing chat between people which was unnecessary? And many other arguing on forums and threads making? They were the first ones to post screenshots of others talking in PvP and you still haven't banned ANY of them. Not rk? Not DJ not namca or others none of them and they still posting things on forums look. What is going on? Why they not getting banned for breaking the rules and exposing others on forums STILL even after you explained it ? Can you please see who is really creating drama on forums !

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    CINCO FOR GOD SAKE. LOOK AT THEM STILL POSTING SCREENSHOTS "exposing others" or whatever. You said that breaks the forums rules and you ban who does that. Then why this guy isnt getting banned already? Why any of them is not banned yet? You realise that they are the ones who started posting and making threads IN THE FIRST PLACE on forums since days ago which created all these problems? Which made you come up with a decision of closing chat between people which was unnecessary? And many other arguing on forums and threads making? They were the first ones to post screenshots of others talking in PvP and you still haven't banned ANY of them. Not rk? Not DJ not namca or others none of them and they still posting things on forums look. What is going on? Why they not getting banned for breaking the rules and exposing others on forums STILL even after you explained it ? Can you please see who is really creating drama on forums !
    posted ss because your guild master asked for proof.
    Tell her stop ask for proof
    she thinks only she makes sense by saying lies.
    And check who posted first they are your own friends who post and complain about us with lies like habibi, fearoevil, ugon etc.
    I'm here to defend my guild if you talk about us, you want we don't reply and get ban from what your friends said lies.
    You need to stop if you want we don't do defend.
    Game is for everyone let us enjoy its not only for ( eye of eternity 15 ) guild players.
    Thank you.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DJDEVIL007; 02-27-2020 at 09:34 AM.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #83
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

I’ll be perma banning all the forum violators on this thread as soon as I get in to work. I wanted to see if giving players a chance would be the right thing - it’s clearly not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: