Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
We cant post ss of their bs nd their abuse cos its against forum rules ..cinco cleared that to me yesterday ..let them bro they spend all their energy try accuse kof nd me
I only answered to their lies nd they know themselves each of them that I not lie whatever they try claim here
Just shame that pp instead of trying playing a game fair use all kind of cheats to make themselves look great nd when their cheats get pointed they try drop them to us ..

Nd cos repeat is the mother of knowledge ill say again stop the hate nd try make our game better just !
Nd that will be by stop hating nd if I pointed some cheats nd who does it was cos u fill forum with lies about kof constantly !!
Kof plays the game kof doesn't act fake in game nd maybe that the 15 bout pp who re kof or friends of kof re playing game so good that hurts !!
Post it namca i aint afraid to get banned lmaooo i fear noone i play fair i say the truth so i dont worry anout anything but you guys are delusional. How many people are against you??? Lmao post it post everything what do you fear??