Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Apology !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Apology !

Dear Mr.Cinco and the fellow devs I apologize for letting the steam off at the PvP update thread, We end up breaking the forum rules unintentionally after you specifically requested to leave that thread for the feedbacks concerning the update, however we were forced to detract it into a quarrel against some of the two-faces no fun troublemakers who are always there to ruin our fair and peaceful playtime by their cheap tricks and cheats to no limits and what has pissed us off further and made us burst in the update thread was them acting innocent after everything they are doing of foul play and bending of the game rules.

Sir Cinco, If you were to look from our angle, you might comprehend why we slipped there to their level it was merely to show you all what kind of sick minded they are and what for nonsense they do all of that, that they can not even justify it for themselves. We had just enough of them twisting and manipulating the facts to blame somebody else despite the fact they are KOF " King Of Fighters " guild and everybody plays PvP knows who are KOF, they are a gather of the .... who knows nothing but how to cheat and to spread toxicity like ( Relog - Put sitters on the opponent side - gangs - spreading rumors - glitch flags and farm alts...etc ).

We are players who represent all the game players who came here to find a place to chill out and enjoy their time without the stressful real life with all the bullies and the negative happening, Thereby we encourage and support fair playtime for everybody, Nevertheless we do not welcome such bullies such as KOF and the likes of them to steal our peace of mind in the game.

At the end please let me show my appreciation for the game staff for all the efforts to perfect this wonderful game and for their aids and support of the peaceful and fair playtime of it's community, thank you . Let me again thank you for having the open mind to listen to our requests with good patients.

Regards,
    Ugon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    Dear Mr.Cinco and the fellow devs I apologize for letting the steam off at the PvP update thread, We end up breaking the forum rules unintentionally after you specifically requested to leave that thread for the feedbacks concerning the update, however we were forced to detract it into a quarrel against some of the two-faces no fun troublemakers who are always there to ruin our fair and peaceful playtime by their cheap tricks and cheats to no limits and what has pissed us off further and made us burst in the update thread was them acting innocent after everything they are doing of foul play and bending of the game rules.

Sir Cinco, If you were to look from our angle, you might comprehend why we slipped there to their level it was merely to show you all what kind of sick minded they are and what for nonsense they do all of that, that they can not even justify it for themselves. We had just enough of them twisting and manipulating the facts to blame somebody else despite the fact they are KOF " King Of Fighters " guild and everybody plays PvP knows who are KOF, they are a gather of the .... who knows nothing but how to cheat and to spread toxicity like ( Relog - Put sitters on the opponent side - gangs - spreading rumors - glitch flags and farm alts...etc ).

We are players who represent all the game players who came here to find a place to chill out and enjoy their time without the stressful real life with all the bullies and the negative happening, Thereby we encourage and support fair playtime for everybody, Nevertheless we do not welcome such bullies such as KOF and the likes of them to steal our peace of mind in the game.

At the end please let me show my appreciation for the game staff for all the efforts to perfect this wonderful game and for their aids and support of the peaceful and fair playtime of it's community, thank you . Let me again thank you for having the open mind to listen to our requests with good patients.

Regards,
    Ugon
    so you are saying ugon never bullying and relog in pvp? seriously? lying over game just to show your hate against guild which you can not beat in pvp?
    very disappointed.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to $RK$ For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Regards,
    Ugon
    Ugon you always relog in ctf when your hp is low you close base gate and relog.
    if you want ppl don't do it then first stop yourself.
    As for bad talking during pvp which ruine pvp peace for that @Cinco said we need to use ignore list so follow the instructions and play fair by yourself if you want other play fair.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJDEVIL007 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well let's make a order here because you're drifting and I'm forced to write here because of you.

I can't figure out a few things!
    Why you make us such a bad ? What don't you know to lose like a regular player and say good game!!??.

The problem is you can't beat us and you have to sit our team all the time to help your friends beat us and you don't notice like you're sitting or one of your friends and you make a 5vs2 / 3/4 game without a hitch because that's what you can do

And I recommend you and your friends just stop digging here because it will be childhood and I personally don't want to get down to your level

Have nice day and stop lies is best what you can do for now

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartwolf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Regards,
    Ugon
    THIS REALLY GOT TO ME. This will be long but it needs to be...

We’re all human, and disappointment and irritation is natural. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    Some great points here Ugon! Okay so here's the deal... PvP is a big part of the game, and it is important. For months now there has been consistent daily Bullying, Repeated name-calling, threats, insults, bigoted remarks, and gang suggestive comments by Heartherra " King Of Fighters Guild " and his friends by many various people, against many various people. I completely agree, if people are using racial slurs and name calling thats them as human beings, absolutely nothing to do with this game. That's just wrong in so many ways and quite frankly becoming so common in the community that one really has to question just where the hell everyone's morals packed up and ... off to! We're all here to enjoy games together. That's fine, but being abusive towards others drains the fun from the game. There needs to be a proper report feature for this, or maybe a CSGO style overwatch system @Cinco... I hope you all can see that what has been happening is not right, it needs attention, it needs to be fixed & I appreciate any support from you.

This has gone on far too long...

Hopefully @Cinco's post will give you something to think about and perhaps even change your behavior.

Last edited by Habibibi; 02-26-2020 at 04:48 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post

We’re all human, and disappointment and irritation is natural. Don't be so hard on yourself.
    Some great points here Ugon! Okay so here's the deal... PvP is a big part of the game, and it is important. For months now there has been consistent daily Bullying, Repeated name-calling, threats, insults, bigoted remarks, and gang suggestive comments by Heartherra " King Of Fighters Guild " and his friends by many various people, against many various people. I completely agree, if people are using racial slurs and name calling thats them as human beings, absolutely nothing to do with this game. That's just wrong in so many ways and quite frankly becoming so common in the community that one really has to question just where the hell everyone's morals packed up and ... off to! We're all here to enjoy games together. That's fine, but being abusive towards others drains the fun from the game. There needs to be a proper report feature for this, or maybe a CSGO style overwatch system @Cinco... I hope you all can see that what has been happening is not right, it needs attention, it needs to be fixed & I appreciate any support from you.

Hopefully @Cinco's post will give you something to think about and perhaps even change your behavior.

(Eye of eternity 15) guild officers including master old scammers, cheaters, gangers, trash talkers.
    If you want some respect and want ppl play fair with you then exclude these things from your guild then you will have better result.
    And talking about others with lies, first look at yourself and your guild then talk about others.
    I hope you understand now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DJDEVIL007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJDEVIL007 View Post
    (Eye of eternity 15) guild officers including master old scammers, cheaters, gangers, trash talkers.
    If you want some respect and want ppl play fair with you then exclude these things from your guild then you will have better result.
    And talking about others with lies, first look at yourself and your guild then talk about others.

Troll after troll after troll and it feels like NOTHING is being done about it... Your argument is weak as hell, sorry.
    I'm gonna have to coin your "jealousy about pixels" for future use. You need to learn some humility. Your opinion was wrong and being assertive when you are ignorant only makes others conclude you are pathological liar. SHAME!!!! It's so lame coming up to comment on someone's page been a banned member of EOE15!
    Here’s one example: Foul play player: tackling toxicity and abuse in DL.
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-26-2020 at 05:03 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Troll after troll after troll and it feels like NOTHING is being done about it... Your argument is weak as hell, sorry.
    I'm gonna have to coin your "jealousy about pixels" for future use. You need to learn some humility. Your opinion was wrong and being assertive when you are ignorant only makes others conclude you are pathological liar. SHAME!!!! It's so lame coming up to comment on someone's page been a banned member of EOE15!
    Here’s one example: Foul play player: tackling toxicity and abuse in DL.
    jealousy is when u talk about kof first and I'm always there if u tell lies about kof !!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DJDEVIL007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Cinco said will change pvp chat features..no more bullying nd insults during games nd a team chat active ..also spamming trade other that needs stop as way of trolling during matches..
    I think all these much abusing talkative pp who flood open chat with cusses during matches will be shushed nd well have a healthier pvp with less toxicity ..
    Btw bella i c u talk nd suggest but I not c u active in any arena for long time now ..other that I suggest is the issue with sitters ..sm kick off from arena a ban when player looks inactive during pvp ?

Nd fr u all name kof always but u all do cheats nd u all ruin good matches in every way ..
    Cut the hate fr isnt helping nowhere..nd help pvp world be better !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

jealousy is when u talk about kof first and I'm always there if u tell lies about kof !!

The Truth Hurts, but It's Better Than the Alternative?

Everything you say is just nonsense @ DJDEVIL007. I require that you provide proof before you start pointing fingers and false accusations.

Anyway I'm done talking to you because it seems like quite a waste of time.

EOE15 guild has always had a clean reputation and welcomed new players that demonstrated enthusiasm in DL.

@Cinco You're the only one with the power to put a stop to it.
    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-26-2020 at 06:17 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

The Truth Hurts, but It's Better Than the Alternative?

Everything you say is just nonsense @ DJDEVIL007. I require that you provide proof before you start pointing fingers and false accusations.

Anyway I'm done talking to you because it seems like quite a waste of time.

EOE15 guild has always had a clean reputation and welcomed new players that demonstrated enthusiasm in DL.

@Cinco You're the only one with the power to put a stop to it.
    only you make sense on forum with lies? hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    Cinco said will change pvp chat features..no more bullying nd insults during games nd a team chat active ..also spamming trade other that needs stop as way of trolling during matches..
    I think all these much abusing talkative pp who flood open chat with cusses during matches will be shushed nd well have a healthier pvp with less toxicity ..
    Btw bella i c u talk nd suggest but I not c u active in any arena for long time now ..other that I suggest is the issue with sitters ..sm kick off from arena a ban when player looks inactive during pvp ?

Nd fr u all name kof always but u all do cheats nd u all ruin good matches in every way ..
    Cut the hate fr isnt helping nowhere..nd help pvp world be better !
    Troubleshooting?!? Fill a need @Namca lol

EVIDENTLY, you guy’s don’t know how to conduct themselves like other players.. This is a great shame. Bunch of Drama Queens. There’s still hope you know DIGNITY its wonderful values.. smh

Stop To The Backstabbing Drama!!!

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Troubleshooting?!? Fill a need @Namca lol

EVIDENTLY, you guy’s don’t know how to conduct themselves like other players.. This is a great shame. Bunch of Drama Queens. There’s still hope you know DIGNITY its wonderful values.. smh

Stop To The Backstabbing Drama!!!

you are drama maker!!! hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

What backstabbing drama?
    U forget that namco gave u a win in a pve Event I guess
    Nd puri was friend till I found out from common friend that he uses emulator pc way nd he farms alts to increase kdr ..I not like fakes thats why i picked kof side ..nd answer me why u here hating while u re inactive in game itself ?
    U only want kof vanishes cos they win ..?
    And please care ur guild mates in Eoe cos they only bug begging stuff nd gold ..if u cant care ur own fam not mess with others. ...
    Arent u happy with cinco bringing us new pvp ? Support the game healthy way nd please bella be active in it too ..
    I find it fake too in my opinion u to cuss game players while u not actually play the game or pvp ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

I have enjoyed this game since it was released. It is ridiculous and something needs to be done.

I hope so too @Bella but given my experiences in on DL, some people just enjoy making other player's lives miserable too much. :/True over time "repeat offenders" would probably start to show a pattern that could be acted upon, but that would take an awful lot of time...
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

23. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    I have enjoyed this game since it was released. It is ridiculous and something needs to be done.

I hope so too @Bella but given my experiences in on DL, some people just enjoy making other player's lives miserable too much. :/True over time "repeat offenders" would probably start to show a pattern that could be acted upon, but that would take an awful lot of time...
    Yes stop the hate nd toxicity in all means ..
    I not ask smth different too..nd cheats too ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    Yes stop the hate nd toxicity in all means ..
    I not ask smth different too..nd cheats too ..
    I've got better things to do than listening to your lies.. YOU CAN TASTE THE DISHONESTY, IT'S ALL OVER YOUR BREATH ... Wasting My Time on You..
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I've got better things to do than listening to your lies.. YOU CAN TASTE THE DISHONESTY, IT'S ALL OVER YOUR BREATH ... Wasting My Time on You..
    Lol truth hurts ikr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

That’s completely ridiculous! As such, more lies are needed to cover up the previous lies
    You are rude and childish..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    That’s completely ridiculous! As such, more lies are needed to cover up the previous lies
    You are rude and childish..
    so many liars on forum omg

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk