Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Apology !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    Lmao cinco only posted yesterday that you cant post here. Since then till yesterday you had them but you didnt post is that what you saying? Keep going the more you talk the more dumb you sound keep going lol? You got nothing on anybody? Sll you can do is take screenshots of others trash talking, only cheaters in game are you who glitch flag and put alts
    Nd who re u mate ?
    Nd im not the kind of ss or video nd run around threatening that I got proofs nd such but if devs ask for them ofc i will share on the name of making dl better

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Need to stop making drama on forums and just report these people the legit way so Cinco takes us serious. Namco namca Farmscammers the most toxic and the biggest liars. And all of them scared to show real dark legends names except nsmca lol
    are u showing real name *the most truthful person*? i can't find your game name so are u liar or cheater cuz why hiding?
    you want only you and your friends play game.
    you can pay sts company the budget of whole ppl of the universe who play games, so they can make spread game for you since dl is not your personal property where u can allow some to play some to kick.
    Its free for everyone if u think not, you should check playstore, apple store or google chrome. They didn't said its only for you *The most intelligent and truthful person*
    Try to think like a good person even if u are not just try it makes life happy

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by $RK$; 02-26-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Where is your proof that purifyheart is that bad ? What's funny is that only you Namco and your friends (guild members) and your online girlfriend say that kind of thing and without proof too. Where is your proof ? Everyone in game disagrees with what you said. What's even more funny is that you're even too scared to use your real name in dark legends on forums. More sign that you're scared and nothing you say is true lol
    They wants is to inflict pain, ridicule, and humiliate a targeted person. Period. They have a lot of troll friends and gather to write attacks or just nonsense, and then receive dozens or hundreds of "finger up."

It's Time to Cut the B.S .. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall anyway..
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    They wants is to inflict pain, ridicule, and humiliate a targeted person. Period. They have a lot of troll friends and gather to write attacks or just nonsense, and then receive dozens or hundreds of "finger up."

proof is in player vs player thread if u don't know how to use forum let me know xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

[QUOTE=Habibibi;3127589]

[/QUOTE

U called me backstabber lier etc.etc when I only call u all stop this hate

Can u accuse me for smt more than I try support my friends ?
    So in other words u point finger to me too nd that cos I support ones that play good game nd u all hate them for that

6. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..
    Actually the only people in hate here are you and unfazed . The only people getting Personal at any rate . You rely on the fact that the report system is broken and pretty much ignored by the developers . I look forward to pvp chat being muted. If it shuts the mouths of you and your crew pvp may grow again .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭💀💀 im dying namca you are a clown, you chose kof because me and xaam demoted namco in guild and he cried so we ganged him lmaooo, you had no choice then to follow him would you like me to post the screenshots of what you would tell us????

And you fake hate fake kdrs??? But nero farm alts there is literally a thread and ss about him killing alts huh.....so you are contradicting yourself now. As i said to nero please think before you post because you end up looking like a clown.

And if you guys aren't cheaters why bother commenting???? If anyone posted a thread about me cheatinf i wouldn't even bother responding because myself knows i don't cheat i only bring alts when you guys have alts lmaoo. Namca pleae stop being delusional let me know if you want me to post some ss lol anyway here is a link of me vs namca 7-0 lmao good game namca atleast u dont leave like ur master

https://youtu.be/8ITOvVvQ3AA
    Most people left that guild when they realised you and xaam were using Alts to catfish and scam your own members . If you had forgot about that maybe an ss of you discussing it would jog your memory

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[QUOTE=namca;3127597]

[/QUOTE

U called me backstabber lier etc.etc when I only call u all stop this hate

Can u accuse me for smt more than I try support my friends ?
    So in other words u point finger to me too nd that cos I support ones that play good game nd u all hate them for that
    sis if you tell them stop lies they will reply* I'm ignoring you*
    and in new post they will bring your name again.
    idk what they think of *ignore* word lol

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Reporting works. Players in DL don't do it because they know it means CS looking at their chat history.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Reporting works. Players in DL don't do it because they know it means CS looking at their chat history.
    Ty cinco !I think if pp keep saying lies ill use it soon even if I hate act traitor! Btw u thought that bout changing pvp chat features ?
    We keep looking in announcements for ur update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

With that being SAID... PROBLEM RESOLVED!
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

We are looking at restricting chat to 'Team only' in all PvP settings. We have not decided exactly what we will do, let alone when it will be published but: we are thinking no chat between enemy combatants (ever), and players would be able to chat with team members - but only after they have chosen a team and are officially 'on' that team (i.e. you can't chat before the match starts and you can't talk trash on the results screen).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

We are looking at restricting chat to 'Team only' in all PvP settings. We have not decided exactly what we will do, let alone when it will be published but: we are thinking no chat between enemy combatants (ever), and players would be able to chat with team members - but only after they have chosen a team and are officially 'on' that team (i.e. you can't chat before the match starts and you can't talk trash on the results screen).
    that would be great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

What about trading spamming ?
    Sitters ?
    Nd ty for working on that cinco bro nd yes were on the same page

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

This might solve part of the problem but what about the foul players with all the cheats childish play for example when they uses sitters on the opposite side and when they glitch flags, how are we going to report such acts or are there a way to stop them ??!

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    What about trading spamming ?
    Sitters ?
    Nd ty for working on that cinco bro nd yes were on the same page
    Use the "Ignore" function to prevent players from spamming you.
    The idea of penalizing "Sitters" is quite complex and will take a while to figure out (if possible).
    | | | |

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    This might solve part of the problem but what about the foul players with all the cheats childish play for example when they uses sitters on the opposite side and when they glitch flags, how are we going to report such acts or are there a way to stop them ??!
    Dark Legends has PVP right now. I hope that it can keep it.

I'm okay if PVP goes away forever. Unfortunately (for PvP players) the community that clashes is extremely small - and they have systematically campaigned to get the feature removed by acting like trolls.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Use the "Ignore" function to prevent players from spamming you.
    The idea of penalizing "Sitters" is quite complex and will take a while to figure out (if possible).
    Can help find way timing the time of inactivity during a pvp match ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Post or sent to sts about me cheating do it!!!!!! You have no proof the reason you dont post videos is because in video you will see urself cheating lmaoooo ss you can edit your alts name out lmaooooo post it namca dont be afraid.. its a damn game u get ban make a new one lmaooo

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #60
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    Can help find way timing the time of inactivity during a pvp match ?
    Sometimes players do lag.
    | | | |

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: