Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Apology !

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post
    Post or sent to sts about me cheating do it!!!!!! You have no proof the reason you dont post videos is because in video you will see urself cheating lmaoooo ss you can edit your alts name out lmaooooo post it namca dont be afraid.. its a damn game u get ban make a new one lmaooo
    So wait - are you a CHEATER?!

EXPLAIN.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Sometimes players do lag.
    True that u right im on of them as I play from Greece nd my ping is always unstable but even if not find way resolve that were thankful of working on the pvp chat
    I got big feeling that this will give a very positive push to our game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Dark Legends has PVP right now. I hope that it can keep it.
    I have a suggestion I think many will dislike it however here it is, I suggest reset the pvp status for the whole game and start new season of pvp but this time you guys the devs have to do big maintenance to fix every single issue with the pvp maps and the possible unfair play for example fixing the player glitch outside the map and gates in the Asylum pvp maps and the specific spawn spot in the new ones...

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #64
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    I have a suggestion I think many will dislike it however here it is, I suggest reset the pvp status for the whole game and start new season of pvp but this time you guys the devs have to do big maintenance to fix every single issue with the pvp maps and the possible unfair play for example fixing the player glitch outside the map and gates in the Asylum pvp maps and the specific spawn spot in the new ones...
    Yeah - the glitches where you can escape the collision geometry are very bad. I think that these can be found throughout the game (though only a couple of instances are the PvP maps).

Resetting the PvP stats has been on my list of things to do for a while. Now that we've got data from the 'Honor' system PvP I may be ready to put together a real plan for wiping stats and "starting all over."
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Yeah - the glitches where you can escape the collision geometry are very bad. I think that these can be found throughout the game (though only a couple of instances are the PvP maps).

Resetting the PvP stats has been on my list of things to do for a while. Now that we've got data from the 'Honor' system PvP I may be ready to put together a real plan for wiping stats and "starting all over."
    That would be the right thing to do, thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Good call !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

We are looking at restricting chat to 'Team only' in all PvP settings. We have not decided exactly what we will do, let alone when it will be published but: we are thinking no chat between enemy combatants (ever), and players would be able to chat with team members - but only after they have chosen a team and are officially 'on' that team (i.e. you can't chat before the match starts and you can't talk trash on the results screen).
    Yes, the BEST NEWS EVER!!! No longer is bullying confined Your generosity and commitment to our community are what makes this a great game again @Cinco

On behalf of so many people in my guild over 14,000k I'd like to THANK YOU for the BEST NEWS EVER!
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

That penalises the honest players and also will remove from history a lot of good players who are no longer among us . Seems a little harsh . Ultimately those who farm Alts will do so again just to get back to where they were and the honest players will be in a position where all the actual real gaming time will seem as for nothing . Still if it’s done and alt farming for instance using the flag arena glitch and lobby farming can be quelled then I guess it’s something . Idk dude fr it seems to hit a lot of people when very few are actually doing it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knightnight View Post
    Idk dude fr it seems to hit a lot of people when very few are actually doing it
    It is vice versa, few are actually NOT doing it .

Look to what extent PvP were misused!

Name:  Screenshot-20200225-230741.png
Views: 396
Size:  211.9 KB
    Name:  999.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  146.0 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    It is vice versa, few are actually NOT doing it .

Look to what extent PvP were misused!

Name:  Screenshot-20200225-230741.png
Views: 396
Size:  211.9 KB
    Name:  999.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  146.0 KB
    That’s two people and shame on you for calling people out on the forum ! Just two there’s maybe 10 at most doing it regular
    A tiny part of the leaderboard let alone the game

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Most people left that guild when they realised you and xaam were using Alts to catfish and scam your own members . If you had forgot about that maybe an ss of you discussing it would jog your memory
    Well thats them not me lmaoo as i sad when you all have proof of anythong about me cheating scamming good luck! All i do is pvp kill my enemies thank you!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

So wait - are you a CHEATER?!

EXPLAIN.
    I am a cheater if you have proof!! As i record all my videos!! I don't cheat !As i said if people have prood of me cheating ir relogging go ahead ban me! They call me a cheater because i am hard to kill on pvp! How is playing fair cheating??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Here we go again boys and girls... I think you're absolutely right @Ugon and @Bella ..I strongly agree.

Hopefully they cut the BS and say the truth.. This is so bs unbalanced and they are off topic, let's refocus... Let's not fool around... PROBLEM SOLVED.....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

You all are lucky I'm not a forum moderator.

We have conceded that the game was doing a slow death. A large part of the reason why is reflected in the behavior of DL players on the forum. Cinco has essentially laid that out.

I am tired of the meaningless trash-talking and sexual harassment. There are simple rules that most of you can't seem to follow.

Stop with the accusations in forum. It is the incorrect venue. Further, if you have an accusation, then try to at least have proof.

Stop with the name calling. Most people are here for the same reasons. We all invariably have bad apples that come through our guilds. In EoE we have an extensive permanent ban list. I'm sure you do too. You know who the EoE officers are in forum. If there is a problem with one of our members, then report it properly to STS or contact an Officer through forum PM.

Make things easy. This bickering over childish things is highly unproductive. It creates a toxic community. Do you think Devs want to waste time supporting a toxic community? Cinco has even said that we have the most toxic community in STS games. Do you want to continue that or forge a new identity?

We have created a stereotype of ourselves. Do you want to keep that stereotype alive or change it?

Don't follow up with the "We could if EoE....blah blah blah" or "we could if KoF...blah blah blah". Those arguments are tired and unproductive.

TL/DR: we, as a community, need to grow tf up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutelilkitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

That’s two people and shame on you for calling people out on the forum ! Just two there’s maybe 10 at most doing it regular
    A tiny part of the leaderboard let alone the game
    yes u not wrong many have worked for their kdr honest way ..
    but if this gonna fix our game its smth good for general..
    its a hammer that drops in ways ..nd i understand cos long term players have done much work to reach a point in lb honest way ..
    maybe @cinco will specify how he means the reset..but same time lb is full of players who re innactive v long time too ..looks more like ghost lb ..
    nd alt farmers theyll manage take spots there doing their normal cheats ..
    Make game mate

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Tysm cinco^_^ for the chat not allowed btw combatants hahaha finaly some peace ty^_^

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

For bella master Eoe-15

As much as I have things to write here with proofs of ss and video I'm not just doing it because they've been fooling themselves already. These kids as much as they did to us posing and how much to curse at us as much as they cursed are worth nothing and are wonderful results.

We saw how you play in my team that you sits and every time 10 losses in a arena and we already realized that it hurts your heart and I personally cautioned you do not mess with us and do not pose with us and new players who come to the game and I will always help good people who know what is the honor ..

And here you come to a situation where you cry that we at pvp kill you all the time Respect you don't even know what it is and I don't pretend you're like baboons at the moment and don't respect people who are older than you.

I will kill you in the arena all the time and it will make you lie again about the things we did not do

In those 14k players you have I believe there are some good people but unfortunately 90% you have Atls just for numbers for people's eyes as if you are a lot of guild people. Okay you have some people a bit with respect but that doesn't mean you are part of them and how much you start new guild pvp against us it won't help you because me enough people got to know this game here. And I'm one of the people who always tell the truth in your face , enough you bring lies behide about my guild and thats called snake tricks what you did here

Go to the forum and see how much you are a liar Baboons

personally recommend that you stop posting in the forum because you are making shame jokes for yourself and at this you will remain without people at the end ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Disappointed. The fact you defend this tells me exactly the type of person you are though, so thanks for proving my point Heartwolf.

Hello everyone, a controversial topic here at the very least that i wanted to share some thoughts on.. It is annoying as hell, it breaks game immersion, and overall ruins the experience of an otherwise fun game. This has to be addressed! This same BS is going on for long time. In my eyes, this should not be tolerated at all Cinco. LOOOOL y'all are made of Charmin ultra soft if that actually hurts your feelings. There is no purpose for ....talking, it is immature and unjust.
    I can see where people who have this point of view are coming from ... Any opinion, no matter how mainstream it is, will attract haters for, in part, the same reason that trash talking is fun for those Pokémon’s heads. Despite these posts being reported. It is ridiculous! Please address this, devs, especially in game!
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

24. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heartwolf View Post
    For bella master Eoe-15

As much as I have things to write here with proofs of ss and video I'm not just doing it because they've been fooling themselves already. These kids as much as they did to us posing and how much to curse at us as much as they cursed are worth nothing and are wonderful results.

We saw how you play in my team that you sits and every time 10 losses in a arena and we already realized that it hurts your heart and I personally cautioned you do not mess with us and do not pose with us and new players who come to the game and I will always help good people who know what is the honor ..

And here you come to a situation where you cry that we at pvp kill you all the time Respect you don't even know what it is and I don't pretend you're like baboons at the moment and don't respect people who are older than you.

I will kill you in the arena all the time and it will make you lie again about the things we did not do

In those 14k players you have I believe there are some good people but unfortunately 90% you have Atls just for numbers for people's eyes as if you are a lot of guild people. Okay you have some people a bit with respect but that doesn't mean you are part of them and how much you start new guild pvp against us it won't help you because me enough people got to know this game here. And I'm one of the people who always tell the truth in your face , enough you bring lies behide about my guild and thats called snake tricks what you did here

Go to the forum and see how much you are a liar Baboons

personally recommend that you stop posting in the forum because you are making shame jokes for yourself and at this you will remain without people at the end ;-)
    The reality is you have no idea what you’re talking about ??Perfect example. It's a label that's used by dishonest people to, ironically, LIES speech they don't agree with.

So to summarise, I have no problem with people saying nasty words, I don't get offended. But I still want those people getting banned, because they shouldn't get a public stage to spread their toxicity and hate and make it look "ok" to act like a asocial lowlifer. They need to learn that their behaviour is wrong @Cinco. I specifically said there should be a system of community managers - unpaid volunteers that would require to help?!? moderation efforts, as well as a chat filter system in the game PLS

This thread isn't going anywhere. This topic has been closed. People are just going to have to wade through the trash until something gets implemented ?

P.S WE reject and disdain any form of hate speech, racism, drama or xenophoby any DL member caught performing any hate speech or anything of the mentioned above will be sanctioned and depending on the fault even Guild Kicked on sight. As we are cool we are intolerant with this sort of behavior.

Last edited by Habibibi; 02-27-2020 at 07:53 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    The reality is you have no idea what you’re talking about ??Perfect example. It's a label that's used by dishonest people to, ironically, LIES speech they don't agree with.

So to summarise, I have no problem with people saying nasty words, I don't get offended. But I still want those people getting banned, because they shouldn't get a public stage to spread their toxicity and hate and make it look "ok" to act like a asocial lowlifer. They need to learn that their behaviour is wrong @Cinco. I specifically said there should be a system of community managers - unpaid volunteers that would require to help?!? moderation efforts, as well as a chat filter system in the game PLS

This thread isn't going anywhere. This topic has been closed. People are just going to have to wade through the trash until something gets implemented ?

P.S WE reject and disdain any form of hate speech, racism, drama or xenophoby any DL member caught performing any hate speech or anything of the mentioned above will be sanctioned and depending on the fault even Guild Kicked on sight. As we are cool we are intolerant with this sort of behavior.

I hope you will not speak more lies.
    Here is the proof your guild officer(Dangerdoll) talking rude in open chat in street for get our attention.
    Look how's (eye of eternity 15) guild officer chilling in street by insulting ppl.
    Try to stop lies and be fair and truthful its really good thing.
    I have been noticed you are keep saying alot of lies that your guild does respect, here is the respect from your officer giving ppl in open chat if u want that type respect then don't complain because thats what your own guild doing
    Don't ask for more proof xD
    And i really hate liars :/

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DJDEVIL007; 02-27-2020 at 08:13 AM.