Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Apology !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    do u want proof in ss where your eoe15 guild officer abusing innocents in street? if want plz say xD

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    We cant post ss of their bs nd their abuse cos its against forum rules ..cinco cleared that to me yesterday ..let them bro they spend all their energy try accuse kof nd me
    I only answered to their lies nd they know themselves each of them that I not lie whatever they try claim here
    Just shame that pp instead of trying playing a game fair use all kind of cheats to make themselves look great nd when their cheats get pointed they try drop them to us ..

Nd cos repeat is the mother of knowledge ill say again stop the hate nd try make our game better just !
    Nd that will be by stop hating nd if I pointed some cheats nd who does it was cos u fill forum with lies about kof constantly !!
    Kof plays the game kof doesn't act fake in game nd maybe that the 15 bout pp who re kof or friends of kof re playing game so good that hurts !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    We cant post ss of their bs nd their abuse cos its against forum rules ..cinco cleared that to me yesterday ..let them bro they spend all their energy try accuse kof nd me
    I only answered to their lies nd they know themselves each of them that I not lie whatever they try claim here
    Just shame that pp instead of trying playing a game fair use all kind of cheats to make themselves look great nd when their cheats get pointed they try drop them to us ..

Nd cos repeat is the mother of knowledge ill say again stop the hate nd try make our game better just !
    Nd that will be by stop hating nd if I pointed some cheats nd who does it was cos u fill forum with lies about kof constantly !!
    Kof plays the game kof doesn't act fake in game nd maybe that the 15 bout pp who re kof or friends of kof re playing game so good that hurts !!
    Post it namca i aint afraid to get banned lmaooo i fear noone i play fair i say the truth so i dont worry anout anything but you guys are delusional. How many people are against you??? Lmao post it post everything what do you fear??

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post

Ans that's what you only good at, saying you have screenshots and videos but in fact you have nothing
    You call people scammer and cheaters but the truth is you have no proof or ever will have proof because only cheaters in game are you and your peeps

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    Ans that's what you only good at, saying you have screenshots and videos but in fact you have nothing
    You call people scammer and cheaters but the truth is you have no proof or ever will have proof because only cheaters in game are you and your peeps
    if we show proof what penalty for u? xD

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk