Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 83

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Apology !

  1. #21
    Senior Member deadlystriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    strike fear into those who defy me
    Posts
    521
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    213
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    so many liars on forum omg

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    I've said this before, and I'll say this again, it's ridiculous to assume and to make such a bad assumption about EOE15! Not everyone have the time to play 24*7 like you guy’s..Namca

    Not to mention, this is normally a more effective way to get someone to see a different point of view. People with nothing better to do with their time here..

    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    I've said this before, and I'll say this again, it's ridiculous to assume and to make such a bad assumption about EOE15! Not everyone have the time to play 24*7 like you guy’s..Namca

    Not to mention, this is normally a more effective way to get someone to see a different point of view. People with nothing better to do with their time here..

    don't give bad assumption about kof its all fair!

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    I've said this before, and I'll say this again, it's ridiculous to assume and to make such a bad assumption about EOE15! Not everyone have the time to play 24*7 like you guy’s..Namca

    Not to mention, this is normally a more effective way to get someone to see a different point of view. People with nothing better to do with their time here..

    Ok if you want be personal at people we can go there with no issues . Puryfyheart is by far the most arrogant and gobby players in dl . It’s a pity Cinco doesn’t want further ss posted here as he gives about 100 per appearance. Eoe are an issue to the game it’s full of beggars and low minded trolls so much so that I don’t even have to look at an alt to see where they came from . Normally first line of chat they send or the spammed trade requests are enough .
    As for people running in here to proclaim their innocence it’s a joke really total joke. If eoe want to start slinging mud about then sort your own house out first . Bring some discipline to your guild stop the the spam stop the begging scamming and idiot attempts at trolling and on cheating stop farming your own Alts in pvp for leaderboards and kdr yes it is cheating and yes it’s pretty pathetic .

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightnight For This Useful Post:


  5. #24
    Blogger Habibibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    150
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    212
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    126
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightnight View Post
    Ok if you want be personal at people we can go there with no issues . Puryfyheart is by far the most arrogant and gobby players in dl . It’s a pity Cinco doesn’t want further ss posted here as he gives about 100 per appearance. Eoe are an issue to the game it’s full of beggars and low minded trolls so much so that I don’t even have to look at an alt to see where they came from . Normally first line of chat they send or the spammed trade requests are enough .
    As for people running in here to proclaim their innocence it’s a joke really total joke. If eoe want to start slinging mud about then sort your own house out first . Bring some discipline to your guild stop the the spam stop the begging scamming and idiot attempts at trolling and on cheating stop farming your own Alts in pvp for leaderboards and kdr yes it is cheating and yes it’s pretty pathetic .
    DO NOT CROSS THAT LINE!!
    Don't you have any SHAME?!??

    What “proof” could you give? Provide Evidence? Let's not kid ourselves. And I applaud you, Mr. LIER!!! MY GUILD has always had a clean reputation. Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..

    TROLLS Trolls are always goblin their food too quickly .WE UNDERSTAND..

    Drama queens need to find more drama to keep the game going. So, they seek out others to play along with their passive-aggressive behavior..

    Last edited by Habibibi; 02-26-2020 at 09:22 AM.
    ~BELLA~EoE 15!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    What backstabbing drama?
    U forget that namco gave u a win in a pve Event I guess
    Nd puri was friend till I found out from common friend that he uses emulator pc way nd he farms alts to increase kdr ..I not like fakes thats why i picked kof side ..nd answer me why u here hating while u re inactive in game itself ?
    U only want kof vanishes cos they win ..?
    And please care ur guild mates in Eoe cos they only bug begging stuff nd gold ..if u cant care ur own fam not mess with others. ...
    Arent u happy with cinco bringing us new pvp ? Support the game healthy way nd please bella be active in it too ..
    I find it fake too in my opinion u to cuss game players while u not actually play the game or pvp ..
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭💀💀 im dying namca you are a clown, you chose kof because me and xaam demoted namco in guild and he cried so we ganged him lmaooo, you had no choice then to follow him would you like me to post the screenshots of what you would tell us????

    And you fake hate fake kdrs??? But nero farm alts there is literally a thread and ss about him killing alts huh.....so you are contradicting yourself now. As i said to nero please think before you post because you end up looking like a clown.

    And if you guys aren't cheaters why bother commenting???? If anyone posted a thread about me cheatinf i wouldn't even bother responding because myself knows i don't cheat i only bring alts when you guys have alts lmaoo. Namca pleae stop being delusional let me know if you want me to post some ss lol anyway here is a link of me vs namca 7-0 lmao good game namca atleast u dont leave like ur master

    https://youtu.be/8ITOvVvQ3AA

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    DO NOT CROSS THAT LINE!!
    Don't you have any SHAME?!??

    What “proof” could you give? Provide Evidence? Let's not kid ourselves. And I applaud you, Mr. LIER!!! MY GUILD has always had a clean reputation. Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..

    TROLLS Trolls are always goblin their food too quickly .WE UNDERSTAND..

    Drama queens need to find more drama to keep the game going. So, they seek out others to play along with their passive-aggressive behavior..

    do u want proof in ss where your eoe15 guild officer abusing innocents in street? if want plz say xD

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  8. #27
    Blogger Habibibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    150
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    212
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    126
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    do u want proof in ss where your eoe15 guild officer abusing innocents in street? if want plz say xD

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..
    ~BELLA~EoE 15!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Send an e-mail to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com Instead of point out that hate ..
    same to u instead of supporting liar ugon
    if u have something in which u think kof bad then send to support not here.
    forum is for everyone not for only eoe 15 losers!

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    Cinco said will change pvp chat features..no more bullying nd insults during games nd a team chat active ..also spamming trade other that needs stop as way of trolling during matches..
    I think all these much abusing talkative pp who flood open chat with cusses during matches will be shushed nd well have a healthier pvp with less toxicity ..
    Btw bella i c u talk nd suggest but I not c u active in any arena for long time now ..other that I suggest is the issue with sitters ..sm kick off from arena a ban when player looks inactive during pvp ?

    Nd fr u all name kof always but u all do cheats nd u all ruin good matches in every way ..
    Cut the hate fr isnt helping nowhere..nd help pvp world be better !


    😂😂😂😭💀 namca you are funny!!! You joined kof because of namco after he got demoted from xaam guild lmaoooo he rage he almost quit dl, we ganged him so he joined kof and he made you join, or shall i post screenshots of how he insulted u? Or how u told xaam about how he gets mad at you????

    And you hate fake kdrs???? So you hate farmscammers??? There literally a thread about him farming alts lmaooo or sre you to delusional to accept it i mean its there...so do you hate him or you contradicting yourself???? As i told nero think before you post. Also nero said bella is a cheater as well in pvp but you now saying she dont even pvp.....so whose lying you or nero lmaooooo

    Anyway here is out match namca lmao good game atleast you dont relog like your master

    https://youtu.be/8ITOvVvQ3AA good day

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearnoevil View Post
    namca you are funny!!! You joined kof because of namco after he got demoted from xaam guild lmaoooo he rage he almost quit dl, we ganged him so he joined kof and he made you join, or shall i post screenshots of how he insulted u? Or how u told xaam about how he gets mad at you????

    And you hate fake kdrs???? So you hate farmscammers??? There literally a thread about him farming alts lmaooo or sre you to delusional to accept it i mean its there...so do you hate him or you contradicting yourself???? As i told nero think before you post. Also nero said bella is a cheater as well in pvp but you now saying she dont even pvp.....so whose lying you or nero lmaooooo

    Anyway here is out match namca lmao good game atleast you dont relog like your master

    https://youtu.be/8ITOvVvQ3AA good day
    yes fake kdr unjoy and unfazed we hate xD

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

  12. #31
    Member namca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    143
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $RK$ View Post
    do u want proof in ss where your eoe15 guild officer abusing innocents in street? if want plz say xD

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    We cant post ss of their bs nd their abuse cos its against forum rules ..cinco cleared that to me yesterday ..let them bro they spend all their energy try accuse kof nd me
    I only answered to their lies nd they know themselves each of them that I not lie whatever they try claim here
    Just shame that pp instead of trying playing a game fair use all kind of cheats to make themselves look great nd when their cheats get pointed they try drop them to us ..

    Nd cos repeat is the mother of knowledge ill say again stop the hate nd try make our game better just !
    Nd that will be by stop hating nd if I pointed some cheats nd who does it was cos u fill forum with lies about kof constantly !!
    Kof plays the game kof doesn't act fake in game nd maybe that the 15 bout pp who re kof or friends of kof re playing game so good that hurts !!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to namca For This Useful Post:


  14. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    We cant post ss of their bs nd their abuse cos its against forum rules ..cinco cleared that to me yesterday ..let them bro they spend all their energy try accuse kof nd me
    I only answered to their lies nd they know themselves each of them that I not lie whatever they try claim here
    Just shame that pp instead of trying playing a game fair use all kind of cheats to make themselves look great nd when their cheats get pointed they try drop them to us ..

    Nd cos repeat is the mother of knowledge ill say again stop the hate nd try make our game better just !
    Nd that will be by stop hating nd if I pointed some cheats nd who does it was cos u fill forum with lies about kof constantly !!
    Kof plays the game kof doesn't act fake in game nd maybe that the 15 bout pp who re kof or friends of kof re playing game so good that hurts !!
    Post it namca i aint afraid to get banned lmaooo i fear noone i play fair i say the truth so i dont worry anout anything but you guys are delusional. How many people are against you??? Lmao post it post everything what do you fear??

  15. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    $rk$ and djdevil something are the same person and it is Farmscammers in Dark Legends. He says it's not him because he is scared to show him real self and he only types nonsense on forums acting like the victim and lying thinks he can fool anyone when everyone in game knows who he really is and how kof really is.

    Anyway everyone lets report him in game and by email that is how we report these players. Stop posting on forums it is against the rules, go report in game and in private messaging maybe and by emails to spacetime studios. We are destroying everything if we keep posting on forums. We will look like the bad people, instead of developers seeing who really are the bad ones. Just stop and listening to cinco So he takes us serious and go report somewhere else

  16. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    $rk$ and djdevil something are the same person and it is Farmscammers in Dark Legends. He says it's not him because he is scared to show him real self and he only types nonsense on forums acting like the victim and lying thinks he can fool anyone when everyone in game knows who he really is and how kof really is.

    Anyway everyone lets report him in game and by email that is how we report these players. Stop posting on forums it is against the rules, go report in game and in private messaging maybe and by emails to spacetime studios. We are destroying everything if we keep posting on forums. We will look like the bad people, instead of developers seeing who really are the bad ones. Just stop and listening to cinco So he takes us serious and go report somewhere else
    dont take game serious we all play in peace

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  17. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightnight View Post
    Ok if you want be personal at people we can go there with no issues . Puryfyheart is by far the most arrogant and gobby players in dl . It’s a pity Cinco doesn’t want further ss posted here as he gives about 100 per appearance. Eoe are an issue to the game it’s full of beggars and low minded trolls so much so that I don’t even have to look at an alt to see where they came from . Normally first line of chat they send or the spammed trade requests are enough .
    As for people running in here to proclaim their innocence it’s a joke really total joke. If eoe want to start slinging mud about then sort your own house out first . Bring some discipline to your guild stop the the spam stop the begging scamming and idiot attempts at trolling and on cheating stop farming your own Alts in pvp for leaderboards and kdr yes it is cheating and yes it’s pretty pathetic .
    Where is your proof that purifyheart is that bad ? What's funny is that only you Namco and your friends (guild members) and your online girlfriend say that kind of thing and without proof too. Where is your proof ? Everyone in game disagrees with what you said. What's even more funny is that you're even too scared to use your real name in dark legends on forums. More sign that you're scared and nothing you say is true lol

  18. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    We cant post ss of their bs nd their abuse cos its against forum rules ..cinco cleared that to me yesterday ..let them bro they spend all their energy try accuse kof nd me
    I only answered to their lies nd they know themselves each of them that I not lie whatever they try claim here
    Just shame that pp instead of trying playing a game fair use all kind of cheats to make themselves look great nd when their cheats get pointed they try drop them to us ..

    Nd cos repeat is the mother of knowledge ill say again stop the hate nd try make our game better just !
    Nd that will be by stop hating nd if I pointed some cheats nd who does it was cos u fill forum with lies about kof constantly !!
    Kof plays the game kof doesn't act fake in game nd maybe that the 15 bout pp who re kof or friends of kof re playing game so good that hurts !!
    Ans that's what you only good at, saying you have screenshots and videos but in fact you have nothing
    You call people scammer and cheaters but the truth is you have no proof or ever will have proof because only cheaters in game are you and your peeps

  19. #37
    Member namca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    143
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    Ans that's what you only good at, saying you have screenshots and videos but in fact you have nothing
    You call people scammer and cheaters but the truth is you have no proof or ever will have proof because only cheaters in game are you and your peeps
    I have proofs video nd ss but its against forum laws to post them here

  20. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Need to stop making drama on forums and just report these people the legit way so Cinco takes us serious. Namco namca Farmscammers the most toxic and the biggest liars. And all of them scared to show real dark legends names except nsmca lol

  21. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    I have proofs video nd ss but its against forum laws to post them here
    Lmao cinco only posted yesterday that you cant post here. Since then till yesterday you had them but you didnt post is that what you saying? Keep going the more you talk the more dumb you sound keep going lol? You got nothing on anybody? Sll you can do is take screenshots of others trash talking, only cheaters in game are you who glitch flag and put alts

  22. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyNot View Post
    Ans that's what you only good at, saying you have screenshots and videos but in fact you have nothing
    You call people scammer and cheaters but the truth is you have no proof or ever will have proof because only cheaters in game are you and your peeps
    if we show proof what penalty for u? xD

    Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. An apology~
    By iiirootzz in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 12:53 PM
  2. PVP Apology
    By Zolum in forum SL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 02:34 AM
  3. An Apology
    By Zeus in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 12:59 AM
  4. Apology.
    By Cascade in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 05:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •