Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can sts clarify timur AA pet

  1. #21
    Banned Overgrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Forest of Shades
    Posts
    499
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I have tested Timur much more than you have. My experience with him, how he works, what he can and cannot do is based on real facts.
    Thank you.

    Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

  2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,076
    Thanked in
    1,712 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Thank you.

    Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    You are welcome.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  3. #23
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,021
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    663
    Thanked in
    354 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I have tested Timur much more than you have. My experience with him, how he works, what he can and cannot do is based on real facts.
    *Shows Timurs coding proving that he can not physically in any way reduce gold loot.*
    Players: *Fake code fake it reduse my golds drops cause I dropped 20k and not 50k every round.*

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    715
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    *Shows Timurs coding proving that he can not physically in any way reduce gold loot.*
    Players: *Fake code fake it reduse my golds drops cause I dropped 20k and not 50k every round.*
    Well u know how annoying when you get in random party then someone asking you to use this pet instead of that pet..imo, this type of ppl should run in ghost party. Smh

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,076
    Thanked in
    1,712 Posts

    Default

    I can understand where some confusion may arise. Gold loot payouts represent an enormous statistical variance from minimum to maximum in every zone.

    While I can assure you that there is no pet, piece of gear, item set, elixir (or anything) that makes gold loot "lower" - I do think that we can do a better job of communicating active gold loot bonuses. I don't know exactly how we could accomplish this, but I will start looking into potential solutions.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  6. #26
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,021
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    663
    Thanked in
    354 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Well u know how annoying when you get in random party then someone asking you to use this pet instead of that pet..imo, this type of ppl should run in ghost party. Smh

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    I will tell them they can leave if they don't like my pet choice, I haven't had people ask me to switch pets in maps ever I think. I just use magma aa on timur with hibero happy. Magma charges my aa faster reduces enemy armor and timur attack reduces enemy armor even more.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Senior Member Allset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Razor's Edge
    Posts
    747
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    177
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I can understand where some confusion may arise. Gold loot payouts represent an enormous statistical variance from minimum to maximum in every zone.

    While I can assure you that there is no pet, piece of gear, item set, elixir (or anything) that makes gold loot "lower" - I do think that we can do a better job of communicating active gold loot bonuses. I don't know exactly how we could accomplish this, but I will start looking into potential solutions.
    Thx @Cinco this would be much appreciated. I've seen so many arguments started over Urban Legends of pet gl AAs including myself. But I realized STS would have fixed it so the AA would work as intended & not debuff the parties GL drop in anyway.

    But as you can see in this thread there are still many who believe STS would make a pet with an AA that would hurt GL

    Rogue

  8. #28
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    412
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Maybe you can list the gold drop base range from each zone or map as a start and see if the information will be useful moving along as people try out the maps? And yes I think timur aa works fine like before when it first came out. Thanks @Cinco

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. To clarify!
    By Absolize in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2018, 02:36 PM
  2. Can anyone clarify?
    By Teases in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2017, 09:08 AM
  3. Can someone please clarify this?
    By Justno in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 12:42 PM
  4. To dev's: Please clarify
    By Maarkus in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 11:33 PM
  5. can someone clarify something please?
    By LIGHTNINGLORD67 in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 08:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •