Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
+ Chat between enemy combatants in PvP is no longer allowed.
+ Addressed a potential exploit related to joining the Arena of Honor without proper equipment.
I wish devs would be more careful and scheming in planing future events/systems and understand that the so called " Do anything to win " exists among players not everybody ready to play fair and follow the rules when you provide a way to turn around or break them, we saw that recently in the PvP honor maps especially the 1vs1 & 2vs2 maps that were unfortunately lacking your countermeasures that led to failure,but honestly unexpectedly I grew a liking into them for the much of fun I had there with my friends specifically before the mute of chat between foes and here I would like to suggest something about them...

Bring back the 1vs1 and 2vs2 honor maps BUT this time with-no kills/deaths count however to keep the competition spirit you implement new feature into them that is WAGER feature , both sides have to meet the same stakes of the bet could be gold or vanities and of course there should be some supplementary rules such as countdown time and prohibition to leave during the match or a choice to surrender and the winner side receives the defeated's stakes, In my opinion this is an amazing idea win-win and fair for everybody also the possibilities to exploit it are zero.

Ah I forgot to mention to slay down the spawn-camp from it's head by making spawn more random-let me explain, last time it was 2 rooms for the target to re-spawn after death, please this time make the re-spawn of the target possible for the whole map I mean the whole 4 rooms in the 1vs1 and the whole 6 rooms in the 2vs2 and to be more fair if I am present at the target rooms "base" let my target re-spawn at my rooms "base" not at the neighboring room of their base, I hope I was clear enough on this point ^^ .