Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: question to dev: How does the premium boss gauntlet for mount fang work?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default question to dev: How does the premium boss gauntlet for mount fang work?

Hi dev,

Just wanna once I buy the access to it for 3 plat, what will happen if I didn't kill all the bosses or clear the level and left the game?

will I lose the access to it? (what if the internet connection suddenly broke down? or I get an incoming call which makes the game timeout?)

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

I had this exact problem. I brought it and no one joined me and played with me. I left the dungeon, so when you leave, you still have the elixir, but you have an option to go to other dungeons and "wear" it off. This is a really long process, and has to be done. Only buy that elixir if you know others are going to help you. I'd say it is more of a 65-66 dungeon, not a level 62 dungeon lol. The elixir lasts for 5 hours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonlord View Post
    I had this exact problem. I brought it and no one joined me and played with me. I left the dungeon, so when you leave, you still have the elixir, but you have an option to go to other dungeons and "wear" it off. This is a really long process, and has to be done. Only buy that elixir if you know others are going to help you. I'd say it is more of a 65-66 dungeon, not a level 62 dungeon lol. The elixir lasts for 5 hours.
    ok thanks, so its like the winter fest one?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Yes it is like the winter festival. If you leave the winter fest, you can join back or go other dungeons.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

When you purchase access, you gain an elixir buff. You can go into you avatar and the tap on the elixir buff button to see what elixir buffs are on you.

You will loose the Boss Stomp access elixir buff when any of the bosses dies or after 4 hours passes while you are in any dungeon.

Please keep in mind that when you loose the buff nothing removes you from the zone you are in. The way it normally works is that you purchase access, go in, kill the first boss and lose your access buff and then go on to kill the other 4 bosses.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    When you purchase access, you gain an elixir buff. You can go into you avatar and the tap on the elixir buff button to see what elixir buffs are on you.

You will loose the Boss Stomp access elixir buff when any of the bosses dies or after 4 hours passes while you are in any dungeon.

Please keep in mind that when you loose the buff nothing removes you from the zone you are in. The way it normally works is that you purchase access, go in, kill the first boss and lose your access buff and then go on to kill the other 4 bosses.
    thanks for verifying this!