Hello Everyone, I have been away for a while and one thing that I noticed is that the game has improved a lot compared to the last time period I was active! Thanks to the developers and project team who took valuable feedbacks and put it in action.

The game modes that are available at the moment are interesting to a degree. However I made this discussion is to invoke an idea for a new gameplay to ( inspired from another game).

Danger room:
The basic idea is having 2 teams of 3 players in each team fighting boss in real time in parallel. You will also have the option to choose a class from the 3 available: warrior, rogue and sorcerer, but all three must be chosen by the end of selection. From there each players will have the option to select skills, gears of choice from a pool of every available gears and pet(only for the duration of gameplay). The match will start at the same time for two teams and the winner will be the team who kills boss first.

The winning team members get a certain amount of points and the losing team loses the same amount( or based on some other criteria)
There could be different tiers based on the points you have, and at the end of a month or week they get rewards based on their tier status.

Why I like this gameplay is that it allows everyone to try out available things in game and no one is at advantage here based on equipments. It will be really exciting to see this implemented in Arcane Legends and I am very sure that AL will be able to expand player base through this kind of gameplay.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk