Thread: Suggestion for a new game mode-Danger room

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Suggestion for a new game mode-Danger room

Hello Everyone, I have been away for a while and one thing that I noticed is that the game has improved a lot compared to the last time period I was active! Thanks to the developers and project team who took valuable feedbacks and put it in action.

The game modes that are available at the moment are interesting to a degree. However I made this discussion is to invoke an idea for a new gameplay to ( inspired from another game).

Danger room:
    The basic idea is having 2 teams of 3 players in each team fighting boss in real time in parallel. You will also have the option to choose a class from the 3 available: warrior, rogue and sorcerer, but all three must be chosen by the end of selection. From there each players will have the option to select skills, gears of choice from a pool of every available gears and pet(only for the duration of gameplay). The match will start at the same time for two teams and the winner will be the team who kills boss first.

The winning team members get a certain amount of points and the losing team loses the same amount( or based on some other criteria)
    There could be different tiers based on the points you have, and at the end of a month or week they get rewards based on their tier status.

Why I like this gameplay is that it allows everyone to try out available things in game and no one is at advantage here based on equipments. It will be really exciting to see this implemented in Arcane Legends and I am very sure that AL will be able to expand player base through this kind of gameplay.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Suggestion for a new game mode-Danger room

Quote Originally Posted by Kaaziii View Post
    Hello Everyone, I have been away for a while and one thing that I noticed is that the game has improved a lot compared to the last time period I was active! Thanks to the developers and project team who took valuable feedbacks and put it in action.

The game modes that are available at the moment are interesting to a degree. However I made this discussion is to invoke an idea for a new gameplay to ( inspired from another game).

Danger room:
    The basic idea is having 2 teams of 3 players in each team fighting boss in real time in parallel. You will also have the option to choose a class from the 3 available: warrior, rogue and sorcerer, but all three must be chosen by the end of selection. From there each players will have the option to select skills, gears of choice from a pool of every available gears and pet(only for the duration of gameplay). The match will start at the same time for two teams and the winner will be the team who kills boss first.

The winning team members get a certain amount of points and the losing team loses the same amount( or based on some other criteria)
    There could be different tiers based on the points you have, and at the end of a month or week they get rewards based on their tier status.

Why I like this gameplay is that it allows everyone to try out available things in game and no one is at advantage here based on equipments. It will be really exciting to see this implemented in Arcane Legends and I am very sure that AL will be able to expand player base through this kind of gameplay.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    This is the exact same thing as this “other” game you play. I know this because I also play said game... not a big fan of this type of game mode, especially for an mmo like arcane. Sorry but -1 from me.

Wrong section btw... STS will take your suggestion more serious if you post it on ‘Suggestions and Feedback’. Have a good day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 02-27-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

-1 , I like wave survival like in valley gates better than this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I'm not saying -1, but this doesn't sound interesting or even close to why I play AL.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I do hope they add an event or something where it takes strategy and not op gears or pets. An event that a new level 1 player could get on lb if they are good with strategy.