Thread: Couple more suggestions from Eb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Couple more suggestions from Eb

To the point...

1. SL boss gauntlet: Just like PL, except the bosses can drop any loot from that campaign, with a lower percentage drop rate for the easier ones. I think Delta, Numa, and Voleria should have gauntlets, as they have the most interesting series of bosses. Director deserves credit, but the bosses leading up to him are kind of.. boring.

B. Instant Respawn option in 1v1 PvP room: I think it would be cool if both opponents could decide whether or not the match would have Instant Respawn. This means when one kills the other, there is a 5 second countdown, and both players are returned to their original spawn, full health, full cooldown, fresh start. The match could not begin unless both players agreed on the same style of play. I really don't see why anyone would want to stick around and fight again directly after the first fight when the opponent is freshly spawned, it would just lead to back and forth killing. I can't remember the last tourney held where you just went all out with no refresh between skirmishes. And if you don't like it there's always the option to vote for no respawn.

63. Guildhall Upgrade: I know this has been suggested before, but seriously, the Tier 0 base model Guildhall, has more flashy effects than the 100 plat tier 3. Does anyone actually use all 3 rooms of their GH at the same time? I'd rather you guys take out a room, leaving a still huge guildhall, and putting one of those big robots, or a tv, or a few cycola machines and a training dummy that had a selectable armor and dodge level.
    If it weren't for the cheap enhancers, I'd definately go for the tier 1 for looks, i mean, it has a giant friggin robot, and a 150 inch TV!

All I have in my Tier 3 GH are a bunch of plants to pee in and more square feet per person than Canada. XD

£. Play your own music: You could have a little boombox icon in your menu, and that would have controls to access the music folder in your phone. How sweet would that be! Unlimited music/theme possibilities!

0. PS3 compatibility: If Plants Vs. Zombies can do it, so can Star Legends. You already got your foot in the door with the Xperia. I would never sleep again D: that's a good thing. So is buying plat with PSN cards.

Z. Killstreaks: This would probably make even the most timid of players fight their hearts out, encourage full campaign runs (since the "killstreak" would carry over dungeons, but only if you stay in your run. These could be triggered by a small icon or some would activate automatically. You would get a random one every 20 kills or something.

Name (chance of getting) = Description

Killshot (common) = Targets next nearest enemy and has an 80% chance of an instant kill on a mob. Not effective on bosses or adds.

Protective Aura (common) = Your damage drops by 10 for 5 seconds, followed by 10 seconds of invulnerability.

Black Hole (rare) = Works like a gersch machine in Zombies. Suck enemies in a 20ft radius into oblivion, still get xp, but no kills.

Lucky Stars (medium) = grants team 50% chance of reroll for better lewtz for 2 minutes. Would need to be activated somehow to save for the boss.

Dead Eye (common) = Player cannot miss a shot due to hit% OR dodge for 30 seconds.

Turbo Boost (medium) = +20 DPS and 20% speed boost for 20 seconds.

Double vision (rare) = Clone of player spawns for 15 seconds, running beside you and shooting what you shoot.

K. Cycola vending machines: Make the Cycola machines in Blackstar sell crazy pops. A couple random ones for like 100 credits each, and can only drink two in one instance. Effects of the drink last either till you leave the instance or use a health stim. Here's a few good ones.

Tipsy = controls are mirrored

Swag = gives you a set bonus-like effect while in the instance.

King of Pop = makes you moonwalk instead of facing the way you're heading

Speedy = gives 25% speed boost in town

Recipe Coupon = gives 1000 credits off of any recipe. 1 use only, super rare occurence. So rare that trying to buy pops for this coupon would probably result in a loss of money.

51. Perma-entered Password = would speed up locked runs, whether hosting or joining, the password stays in the box unless removed.

#. Change the joinable level of PVP = just from 5 levels up and down to 4. This means if you wanna host a match at lv 15, 20, 25, etc, you don't need to worry about getting into a fight with someone wearing sunblock gear while you're still in Gallow. A 10 level spread is far too much this early in the game's life, with only a lv41 cap.

That's it for now, 3:17am and I work tomorrow D:

Enjoy my brain droppings!
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebalere For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Good suggestions
    One credit is what makes a million credits.
    Anishavie, The Merchant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

I love all of them ebalere another great suggestion list.

AL: Generalzod

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Commanderkeen For This Useful Post: