Thread: Hyper Thrax Xp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Hyper Thrax Xp

I'm just gonna get straight to the point. It takes too long to cap in Hyper thrax seeing as though it's a plat map . During 105 cap you could go from 100 to 105 In 1 - 2 hours max and even less in Maxx cave. I constantly find myself running and either getting no xp orbs or a simple yellow or green orb every other run. 105 to 106 alone could take more than a day due to the inconsistent orb drops. Since silver and gold chests have been removed from the loot table I suggest that xp orbs have a serious buff to fill in the void for those. Could you please buff the xp orbs for levels 105-109?? @Cinco

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soupah For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

If only they did something correctly

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

They were definitely trying to go for the 76cap Xp grind I feel, if not anything it brings back that’s nostalgia feeling of what made capping fun, the endless runs and laughs you had. But I do feel like if there is any chance of xp drops they should be consistent, As you stated it is a platinum purchased map and should have little more benefits of running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SAVAGEXWHOX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Invest in luck gear.

This will give you a higher chance to re-roll for higher XP orb drops.

It took me 5 Thrax tickets to level up from 105 to 106 with minimum luck gear.

Then I learned about increased luck, and from 107 to 108 it took me just over 2 Thrax Tickets. I made 77000+ XP and 80,000+ XP on my last 2 Thrax runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by comefly View Post
    Invest in luck gear.

This will give you a higher chance to re-roll for higher XP orb drops.

It took me 5 Thrax tickets to level up from 105 to 106 with minimum luck gear.

Then I learned about increased luck, and from 107 to 108 it took me just over 2 Thrax Tickets. I made 77000+ XP and 80,000+ XP on my last 2 Thrax runs.
    5 hours from 105 to 106 that’s not a problem? And I had 100% reroll elixir on took me longer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soupah View Post
    5 hours from 105 to 106 that’s not a problem? And I had 100% reroll elixir on took me longer

Dont really find it too out of the ordinary considering fast cap was no orbs and l77 cap took 300k xp to grind. 5 hours is nothing lmao.
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I'd say the same considering I spent 27 hours straight to hit 110 when the cap first came out, but that's just how fast caps work, not meant to be achieved so easily. There were I believe 100+ people who hit 110 in the time allotted for the rewards. Now times are a bit different, and things have progressed much further so, at this point in time, it would make sense for players to have a bit of ease when it comes to leveling especially with 105-110. However, we've been given events that drop up to 5x xp multipliers and xp kits up to 20,000 which can definitely help as well.

Aside from this current event, which you don't even need to be level 110 to efficiently farm, there's a gap from now until the next event which I assume would be Easter, 15-20+ hours of leveling really isn't that bad considering what others have done in the past and how many people are willing to translate those hours back into farming events.

The game is definitely pushed for progression, being a max level with some gear makes life a lot easier with anything there's no question, but I feel like if orbs were buffed more, any player who has around 500-600 plat could cap a character in less than a day starting from level 1 seems a bit unorthodox doesn't it? Same would go for any other game I feel like.