Thread: Skull dozer aegis proc rate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Skull dozer aegis proc rate

It is my 1st time using this dozer aegis,i have tried to play on every map to try out the proc,so far this aegis proc is very good & nothing wrong with the buff it gives, but the only thing is the proc rate is worst, even worst than the dozer axe proc rate when the 1st time dozer axe was released, i hope devs look into this problem & fix this ,thank you.

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk
    Last edited by danialazhad63; 02-29-2020 at 04:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

6-14 times basic charged attack to make it proc, 3 times charged windmill on mobs in a row to proc....but dozer axe only 1-2 basic charged attack to proc...and only 1 charged windmill to proc....i tried this a lot of time in morgera lair & swamp fester to get average for it's proc...in conclusion the proc rate need to be increased, thank you, no hate ,no drama, just want to let the devs know, not all players have this dozer aegis so they dont know how bad actually it is

Last edited by danialazhad63; 02-29-2020 at 07:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ya bro,I loot an aegis & tried it ,I do agree about to increase the proc rate, but what u said are wrong about the buff, it wasn't really good,the area damage are bad too,the saw baldes damage really weak & kinda useless, dozer axe way more better, dozer aegis got low health regen(leech) & got no mana regen compared to dozer axe, devs should do a hotfix but I bet they will say "if u dont like the aegis proc then use axe" , unfortunately they dont concern about this,btw you should post this in suggestion & feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ERICK.ZERNITE For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ERICK.ZERNITE View Post
    Ya bro,I loot an aegis & tried it ,I do agree about to increase the proc rate, but what u said are wrong about the buff, it wasn't really good,the area damage are bad too,the saw baldes damage really weak & kinda useless, dozer axe way more better, dozer aegis got low health regen(leech) & got no mana regen compared to dozer axe, devs should do a hotfix but I bet they will say "if u dont like the aegis proc then use axe" , unfortunately they dont concern about this,btw you should post this in suggestion & feedback

Lmao.....what u mean bad buff? It gives 500str,50%crit,300% damage the proc is 6 seconds......yes its true the sawblades damage too low.....bytheway i did post this on suggestion and feedback but no response

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danialazhad63 View Post
    Lmao.....what u mean bad buff? It gives 500str,50%crit,300% damage the proc is 6 seconds......yes its true the sawblades damage too low.....bytheway i did post this on suggestion and feedback but no response

Ye i know what buff does it gave,but that buff not good for war cuz the proc chance really bad,war cd too long & saw blades deal 1k-2k damage even ur damage & dps 4k+, did u know axe got 7 seconds proc lol,aegis only 6sec,so now u know aegis not that good as u expected, axe better cuz they did fix it 3 times i guess, but none for aegis,they never fix that dozer aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I have suggest it before I think it was month ago sadly till now developer never reply they turn a deaf ear lol so I think they would not care to buff the proc rate spawn and so doz aegis still useless for those who just use it will be disappointed ^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk