Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complaint on Level 76 arcane armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Complaint on Level 76 arcane armor

The armor proc time is lower than ebon armor.
    Level 76 arcane armor does not have haste. It adds only *2x dmg and 2x armor, where as ebon armor adds *3x dmg and 3x armor in PVE.

Man I really feel like this is a mistake , It seems like you implemented the PvP side of proc to the PvE as well. Please for god sake tell me its an issue that will be fixed. Thanks.
    Last edited by Pyramid Head; 03-01-2020 at 11:47 PM. Reason: correction*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Which class did u use?

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Which class did u use?

Got the Abys armor from lock, so tested it on my mage. But I believe its same for all class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    Got the Abys armor from lock, so tested it on my mage. But I believe its same for all class.
    Basically ebon armor are way more better then the new arc armor lol well the new arc arm compare with ebon armor duration which one last longer?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I have seen the proc it adds 2x amour, over 2x damage and a huge health buff. It's better than ebon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    I have seen the proc it adds 2x amour, over 2x damage and a huge health buff. It's better than ebon
    I just tested it again after reading your comment. I tested the mage armor "Abyssal Death Engine Tunic".
    The proc time is around 3sec. It adds *2x non stacking damage, 2xarmor.

In comparison:

Ebon adds *3x Damage and *3x armor. I get around 18k armor with Ebon and only get 12.5k armor with Abyssal. Sorry to say man but that 1.5k health is not at all doing any justice to 6k armor I am losing.

If you have seen better damage then please check with your source and confirm, I ll put this in bug.
    Last edited by Pyramid Head; 03-01-2020 at 11:54 AM. Reason: correction*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Basically ebon armor are way more better then the new arc armor lol well the new arc arm compare with ebon armor duration which one last longer?

Yeah man I couldn't believe it either. I Hope its just a mistake/issue/bug. Wait till Monday I guess for the dev.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

I just tested it again after reading your comment. I tested the mage armor "Abyssal Death Engine Tunic".
    The proc time is around 3sec. It adds 0.5x damage, 2xarmor and around 1.5k health.

In comparison:

Ebon adds 2.5x Damage and 3x armor. I get 17.5k armor with Ebon and only get 12.5k armor with Abyssal. Sorry to say man but that 1.5k health is not at all doing any justice to 5k armor I am losing.

If you have seen better damage then please check with your source and confirm, I ll put this in bug.
    you tried in pve?

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

everyone pretend to be so stupid lol... like its so hard to switch 2nd armor once u got proc from 1st

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    you tried in pve?
    Tested in Mogera lair.

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    everyone pretend to be so stupid lol... like its so hard to switch 2nd armor once u got proc from 1st
    The only stupid I see on this thread is the one commenting out of context.

Anyway dude create a new thread asking them to make all stacking procs unstackable if you have a problem with that, Idc tbh, I only care that the new armor should be better than old and worth my plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Arcane arm-or 76 must have haste same with arcane arm-or 71. The buff thing should be 4x damage and 4x arm-or. The health and health generally is kinda useless. Instead, they should change to “grants invulnerability for short-duration”.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Laezeo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I think the armor works just fine. It is like an ebon armor with health regen added and the +250 regen is nice. Of course if the devs can confirm if haste function is still there in these new armor. 2 observations I would like to add:-

1. The proc duration has been reduced down to 4secs compared with the 5secs on the ebon type. Devs maybe you would like to review this to keep it the same as before ?

2. I noticed the proc frequency an issue again just like when the new weaps first came out devs had to tweak it up. Just like before, the proc frequency is lacking in these new armors. Devs you may want to test it and tweak it further or at least review the frequency.

Thanks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kjeldran For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kjeldran View Post
    I think the armor works just fine. It is like an ebon armor with health regen added and the +250 regen is nice. Of course if the devs can confirm if haste function is still there in these new armor. 2 observations I would like to add:-

1. The proc duration has been reduced down to 4secs compared with the 5secs on the ebon type. Devs maybe you would like to review this to keep it the same as before ?

2. I noticed the proc frequency an issue again just like when the new weaps first came out devs had to tweak it up. Just like before, the proc frequency is lacking in these new armors. Devs you may want to test it and tweak it further or at least review the frequency.

Thanks.
    Hi Kjeldran, thanks for the input man. But I am curious do you see same damage and armor buff as ebon armor? Is it the same arc armor that I tested? Or different class? please confirm.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

new armor is fine, no need buff it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Hi Kjeldran, thanks for the input man. But I am curious do you see same damage and armor buff as ebon armor? Is it the same arc armor that I tested? Or different class? please confirm.
    ok apologies. I have to make a slight correction.

ebon armor triples damage and armor when proc while the death plate only doubles it . I have confirmed the numbers using no pets and legendary weapon. So if you ask me, it looks like the damage and armor on a level 76 arc item seems underwhelming. Looks like we are going backwards unless, devs had thought ebon items had been double effect all along. I am not sure if this is a intended correction going forward. We will have to wait for a dev to confirm the numbers and is as intended, else just stick to ebon for now.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Thanks.
    Apologies for point 2. Its is due to the 20secs cooldown, hence the frequency seems "less".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

ok apologies. I have to make a slight correction.

ebon armor triples damage and armor when proc while the death plate only doubles it . I have confirmed the numbers using no pets and legendary weapon. So if you ask me, it looks like the damage and armor on a level 76 arc item seems underwhelming. Looks like we are going backwards unless, devs had thought ebon items had been double effect all along. I am not sure if this is a intended correction going forward. We will have to wait for a dev to confirm the numbers and is as intended, else just stick to ebon for now.
    When Ebon Armor was coming out Cinco said in chatbox it would be 3x Damage/Armor. But think a later hotfix changed to 2.5X Damage. Or he changed his mind when finally releasing it. But I do remember him saying this Swamp Temple #2.

I think Devs intended Ebon Armor to be Offensive and Lvl 76 Defensive. So they both would be unique in there own way. Now that's not saying there is no problems with Lvl 76 Arc Armor but just saying in general.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 03-01-2020 at 10:24 AM.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    When Ebon Armor was coming out Cinco said in chatbox it would be 3x Damage/Armor. But think a later hotfix changed to 2.5X Damage. Or he changed his mind when finally releasing it. But I do remember him saying this Swamp Temple #2.
    its 3x, doesnt stack with pet's or elixir %dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post

I think Devs intended Ebon Armor to be Offensive and Lvl 76 Defensive. So they both would be unique in there own way. Now that's not saying there is no problems with Lvl 76 Arc Armor but just saying in general.
    If devs want to make new armor defensive the proc duration should be 8 sec and also have fast proc

cause with short duration and also. A random proc it's not good for tanky armor well just imagine in gate a 4sec buff it's way to short without u knowing u have died already and also Regen buff it would be way more better using skill buff healing then a short duration proc armor
    As I see it dev would be better just make all the armor have 1000% dmg reflect hp Regen and 2xarmor with 6 sec proc duration with faster proc rate and upon dmg proc spawn @Cinco my idea ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

If devs want to make new armor defensive the proc duration should be 8 sec and also have fast proc

cause with short duration and also. A random proc it's not good for tanky armor well just imagine in gate a 4sec buff it's way to short without u knowing u have died already and also Regen buff it would be way more better using skill buff healing then a short duration proc armor
    As I see it dev would be better just make all the armor have 1000% dmg reflect hp Regen and 2xarmor with 6 sec proc duration with faster proc rate and upon dmg proc spawn @Cinco my idea ^^

1000% damage reflect is equal to ebon aegis when u lv74+....so reflect not good idea...ebon aegis will be completely useless if that happen...xd

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk