Thread: New Arcane armor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Default New Arcane armor

Well the new Arcane Armor currently is not really worth it. At least compared to the Ebon, especially since the awaken event has made them better than the minor stat buff the new armor gives. The issues (I may be wrong on some of them, I tested my armor just for a few trials):
    1. The armor in the description says multiplier does not stack, yes, but in PvE it gives 2x Damage only when the pet is off. When the pet is summoned it gives the 2x Dmg from raw stats + 30% dmg boost from proc or your pet hb. Whichever is higher. This should have been the case for just PvP but its the same in PvE too at least when you have the pet summoned.
    2. The duration is less. It is like a blink and miss and thus it doesnt have much impact in the overall performance of map. Tbh it seems like a short extend of the Aimed Ulti.
    3. The obvious, a rare item which is worse than its predecessor. Most people will opt for the Ebon armor and I myself recommend Ebon over the new one.

If it can be buffed a bit to work better in comparison to Ebon or maybe even equal to it, the demand for it will still be there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fightbeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

People who own ebon armor dont want new armor to be better than ebon. So dont waste your gold/plat untill you get a official comment from devs.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...6-arcane-armor