Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 70

Thread: Couple of ideas, would love to know what you guys think

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default Couple of ideas, would love to know what you guys think

    First of all how about rogues get better ultimates? Rogues ultimates are nearly useless, we have 1 aim shot which hits a boss or a mob ( for high hp bosses it's almost useless, or not effective enough ). it should definitely hit multiple enemies since mages and warriors have it. I understand that rogues are supposed to be high dps but who cares anymore really? Warriors are the highest dps class now, a class that's supposed to be for Tanking, there would be no harm for making rogues ultimates a little bit more useful.

    Second: how about there is a limit to hoarding arcanes or rare vanity? Because of some players profit the game is getting considerably worse for a lot of other players. This would do something to help with fixing outrageous prices, this would effect the game in a good way I believe.

    Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

    sent from the moon

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnUserNameShouldBeHere For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    64
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    -1 no need.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    215
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    +1. Rogues are no longer the highest dps class. Tanks with arcane weapons have overtaken them. The ultimate aim shot should have more damage on high hp boss or multiple target damage

  5. #4
    Banned GucciBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro Guild: ㅤㅤㅤㅤ<Emergente>ㅤㅤAPs: 31650
    Posts
    635
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    186
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    430
    Thanked in
    220 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    -1 no need.
    -2 no need.

  6. #5
    New Member Multiverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Red light district
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Let me tell you that no game really has a balance between classes because almost every game have C, B, A, A +, S, S + tiers and that makes the game less boring in the course of time maybe rogue is again the best/strongest class and more content has been added, but well, some people might think different.

    But when it comes to hoarding arcanes and vanities, i agree that there must indeed be a limit, because the so-called "traders" have too much time because they have no life and think they can literally get everyone out with ridiculous prizes because they will not get their way if the buyer offers a reasonably good price and is still short by responding to "LOL" "'Loser' '' ''Lowball'' ''Too poor'' ''You suck'' 'etc. and the apologies those that are made for gold inflation in the game ''That is then another 10, 20, 30 million, thank you!'' yes there must certainly be a limit to expensive items but only expensive items!

    I can honestly say that it is no longer fun with the game in general or am i living on another planet? Maybe i moan too much. I can only remember the good old days that i was still with friends where players could find each other better where you had an intellectual conversation that people could look at from certain perspectives. I can go as far as possible and make a whole essay sorry I'm just running off the subject luck with this thread.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Allset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Razor's Edge
    Posts
    747
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    177
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

    Default

    +1 I agree with the ultimate aim shot is garbage. At least 90% of the time I think where could I have put those 10 skill points for better damage...

    P.S. I mentioned this awhile back. In the suggestion are here.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Ultimate-Ideas

    Rogue

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,791
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    569
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    509
    Thanked in
    295 Posts

    Default

    ult "medicinal herb" is more trash, doubt that anyone ever used it lol, would like to have buff like 6x dex instead of that ulti; about aimed ult - would like to see some buffs to caster and debuffs to target (something like +%crit, +stackable %dmg, +some %dex, -100% armor to enemy, stunning any type of enemy...)

    Quote Originally Posted by AnUserNameShouldBeHere View Post
    Second: how about there is a limit to hoarding arcanes or rare vanity?
    how do u imagine it?
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 02-29-2020 at 05:43 PM.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,047
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    672
    Thanked in
    361 Posts

    Default

    Yeah rogs ults need changed. Herb is trash, also why are people disagreeing? This does not effect pvp, this helps everyone in pve.. Don't you guys want an op team?

  10. #9
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    411
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    I wouldnt mind getting a new ulti one where arrows are shot from 4 diff angles (front, back, left and right) and does explosive dmg?? Herbs useless get rid of it.

    Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    +1 We need a buff ult jus like (war with x6) (Mage with 50%Cd)

    How about gives us a buff ult like (give 200%damage for 10sec-15) and switch it with dat useless speed buff cuz we are the damage dealer afterall

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    +1 hope dev read this all rog need change the ulti to usable I always use ulti aim in front of boss but always hit the mob on far

  13. #12
    Banned Overgrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Forest of Shades
    Posts
    499
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

    Default

    +1 rogues need improvement on our ults

    Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

  14. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    +1

    Consider this maybe work the %dodge to actually dodge skills and basic attacks? make dodge rate low like half of what we have right now in pve...n this dodge rate to b maybe a lil weaker in pvp

    Because lets weigh this down...war have juggernaut that give pure damage reduction and mage has arcane shield which give pure damage reduction..

    Orr u could jus buff the damage reduction of razor shield, giving +30-40% damage reduction to its masteries

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,791
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    569
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    509
    Thanked in
    295 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    +1

    Consider this maybe work the %dodge to actually dodge skills and basic attacks?
    No ty

  16. #15
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    872
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

    Default

    How do u want to limit hoarding? People will just stash them on another account if they need to.

  17. #16
    Senior Member arcanefid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    966
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    540
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnUserNameShouldBeHere View Post
    First of all how about rogues get better ultimates? Rogues ultimates are nearly useless, we have 1 aim shot which hits a boss or a mob ( for high hp bosses it's almost useless, or not effective enough ). it should definitely hit multiple enemies since mages and warriors have it. I understand that rogues are supposed to be high dps but who cares anymore really? Warriors are the highest dps class now, a class that's supposed to be for Tanking, there would be no harm for making rogues ultimates a little bit more useful.

    Second: how about there is a limit to hoarding arcanes or rare vanity? Because of some players profit the game is getting considerably worse for a lot of other players. This would do something to help with fixing outrageous prices, this would effect the game in a good way I believe.

    Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

    sent from the moon
    Why do you think Rogues should be the best class all the time?

    Rogues are still the best DPS class overall, only warriors who spent zillions on their gear can do as much damage as you say, and that's only if all their gears proc at the same time.


  18. #17
    Senior Member alonehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    626
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    +1. Rogues are no longer the highest dps class. Tanks with arcane weapons have overtaken them. The ultimate aim shot should have more damage on high hp boss or multiple target damage
    wanna get meteor on rog? XD why multiple targets rog still have best DPS out of procs on a single target
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver



  19. #18
    Senior Member alonehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    626
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Yeah rogs ults need changed. Herb is trash, also why are people disagreeing? This does not effect pvp, this helps everyone in pve.. Don't you guys want an op team?
    you know we all want but it's balanced now u remember that time when war and mages was useless and everyone 4 rog in pt ??
    if u want to give them this advantage again IDM but think what are u saying now teams are balanced now those wars doing 4 war pt in gate and event ... IDK what they think about all classes have to work together with its the main reason for the game imagen if rog gets 6X dex like war do u think they will EVER invite war in pt? (if 4 rog with 6Xdex be able to play in the same time)
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver



  20. #19
    Senior Member alonehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    626
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    now I will say my mind :
    All classes are balanced now why ???
    rog doing max damage to a single target (out of any proc)
    war tanking mobs perfectly (out of any proc)
    mages cover team and make big aura damage(out of proc)
    ...
    once rouges got super op and everyone was in pt with 4-3 rouge so other classed were sad (including me as a mage)
    then they gave all the classes good pro why???
    caz ur not able to find all classes together anytime and this made it balanced because now every class in pt no matter what is it 4 mage 4 war 4 rog or a mix of ANY
    they can do any maps in arlor too EZ and fast enough
    and because of before, every single player tough rouges are the best class now and most of them changed to rog and other class number reduced
    this is not good reason caz all of u changed to rog STS should make the rouges like a god and ignore mages and wars ...
    -if u want huge damage from war if procs turn on u need war in pt
    -if u need a cool down like mages u need a mage in pt
    -if u need insurance damage deal not even need to proc u need rouge in pt
    if this game is unbalanced let me know pls
    I played a lot of games and this is only game what could keep me playing for +5years
    don't cry and play for fun
    IGN: Alonehope
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver



  21. #20
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    now I will say my mind :
    All classes are balanced now why ???
    rog doing max damage to a single target (out of any proc)
    war tanking mobs perfectly (out of any proc)
    mages cover team and make big aura damage(out of proc)
    ...
    once rouges got super op and everyone was in pt with 4-3 rouge so other classed were sad (including me as a mage)
    then they gave all the classes good pro why???
    caz ur not able to find all classes together anytime and this made it balanced because now every class in pt no matter what is it 4 mage 4 war 4 rog or a mix of ANY
    they can do any maps in arlor too EZ and fast enough
    and because of before, every single player tough rouges are the best class now and most of them changed to rog and other class number reduced
    this is not good reason caz all of u changed to rog STS should make the rouges like a god and ignore mages and wars ...
    -if u want huge damage from war if procs turn on u need war in pt
    -if u need a cool down like mages u need a mage in pt
    -if u need insurance damage deal not even need to proc u need rouge in pt
    if this game is unbalanced let me know pls
    I played a lot of games and this is only game what could keep me playing for +5years
    don't cry and play for fun
    IGN: Alonehope
    even u mentioned we are insurance for damage, which means rogue are less needed in the fields

    So u do mean that we are jus side character needed in field... we arent necessary in a party

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Couple ideas and suggestions
    By Hawaiianherk in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 06:05 PM
  2. a couple of ideas.
    By toronero in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 08:16 AM
  3. A couple of ideas from the community
    By icantgetkills in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 04:08 AM
  4. A couple of good ideas :)
    By KaotiicxDream in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 04:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •