Thread: Couple of ideas, would love to know what you guys think

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Couple of ideas, would love to know what you guys think

First of all how about rogues get better ultimates? Rogues ultimates are nearly useless, we have 1 aim shot which hits a boss or a mob ( for high hp bosses it's almost useless, or not effective enough ). it should definitely hit multiple enemies since mages and warriors have it. I understand that rogues are supposed to be high dps but who cares anymore really? Warriors are the highest dps class now, a class that's supposed to be for Tanking, there would be no harm for making rogues ultimates a little bit more useful.

Second: how about there is a limit to hoarding arcanes or rare vanity? Because of some players profit the game is getting considerably worse for a lot of other players. This would do something to help with fixing outrageous prices, this would effect the game in a good way I believe.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

sent from the moon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnUserNameShouldBeHere For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

-1 no need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    -1 no need.
    -2 no need.

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

+1. Rogues are no longer the highest dps class. Tanks with arcane weapons have overtaken them. The ultimate aim shot should have more damage on high hp boss or multiple target damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    +1. Rogues are no longer the highest dps class. Tanks with arcane weapons have overtaken them. The ultimate aim shot should have more damage on high hp boss or multiple target damage
    wanna get meteor on rog? XD why multiple targets rog still have best DPS out of procs on a single target
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Let me tell you that no game really has a balance between classes because almost every game have C, B, A, A +, S, S + tiers and that makes the game less boring in the course of time maybe rogue is again the best/strongest class and more content has been added, but well, some people might think different.

But when it comes to hoarding arcanes and vanities, i agree that there must indeed be a limit, because the so-called "traders" have too much time because they have no life and think they can literally get everyone out with ridiculous prizes because they will not get their way if the buyer offers a reasonably good price and is still short by responding to "LOL" "'Loser' '' ''Lowball'' ''Too poor'' ''You suck'' 'etc. and the apologies those that are made for gold inflation in the game ''That is then another 10, 20, 30 million, thank you!'' yes there must certainly be a limit to expensive items but only expensive items!

I can honestly say that it is no longer fun with the game in general or am i living on another planet? Maybe i moan too much. I can only remember the good old days that i was still with friends where players could find each other better where you had an intellectual conversation that people could look at from certain perspectives. I can go as far as possible and make a whole essay sorry I'm just running off the subject luck with this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I definetly agree the game is not fun like it used tocbe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I will keep saying rouges no need change and not even other classes caz game pretty good now
    I became rouge hater because once I was in pt in Deep Marsh and one rouge I don't want to tell her name ...
    I told her to let's summon bosses this order and I can use energize ult twice and she said: just shut up and let me do my job ur useless here collect ur gold and i hated him and never ran any maps any more with her caz of this ...
    game is balance all class can work together and also not together with its party wish that what they want
    GL
    IGN: Alonehope
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Prices of items are decisions of players alone, nothing wrong with that. Rogue stuff is expensive because they're still the best class and most people play it.
    Yes, you have the point, you picked a tank/mage(i dunno what class you in) and its not our problem too, anyway we're asking for better Ultimates, if you guys saying that it is balanced now and all can do All WARRIOR, All MAGE in a Party then what is your problem guys? don't want Warrior domination to be contested now? even the oldtimers agreed that rogues need buff on our ultimate. and don't talk about how old you are in the game, I'm experienced too.

I'll slap your class is all about again, Tank- tanking, Mage, crowd control, Rogue- DPS
    Did we cried to nerf your class? instead we are happy with you guys having to be independent and needed in a party. a Warrior have a huge damage and unquestionable armor and health, same with mage.

All we ask is better, and useful ULTIMATES, off with personal feelings and drama

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Yeah rogs ults need changed. Herb is trash, also why are people disagreeing? This does not effect pvp, this helps everyone in pve.. Don't you guys want an op team?
    Even this OPrichtank understood what we need, away from the drama of "Rogues rule arlor etc. drama. etc drama"

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    wanna know the reason?
    because like +70% of players are rog and as much as more user = more price u all made this enjoy it now
    Yes, but it is the price we paying ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    I became rouge hater because once I was in pt in Deep Marsh and one rouge I don't want to tell her name ...
    Not all rogues are like this, there is plenty of good rogue user in-game, so don't drag us all down

All we need is for the devs to design, something useful, I don't have any idea at the moment but I hope the devs will do something about it.
    Last edited by Overgrown; 03-01-2020 at 11:09 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Yes, you have the point, you picked a tank/mage(i dunno what class you in) and its not our problem too, anyway we're asking for better Ultimates, if you guys saying that it is balanced now and all can do All WARRIOR, All MAGE in a Party then what is your problem guys? don't want Warrior domination to be contested now? even the oldtimers agreed that rogues need buff on our ultimate. and don't talk about how old you are in the game, I'm experienced too.

I'll slap your class is all about again, Tank- tanking, Mage, crowd control, Rogue- DPS
    Did we cried to nerf your class? instead we are happy with you guys having to be independent and needed in a party. a Warrior have a huge damage and unquestionable armor and health, same with mage.

All we ask is better, and useful ULTIMATES, off with personal feelings and drama

Even this OPrichtank understood what we need, away from the drama of "Rogues rule arlor etc. drama. etc drama"

Yes, but it is the price we paying ever since.

Not all rogues are like this, there is plenty of good rogue user in-game, so don't drag us all down

All we need is for the devs to design, something useful, I don't have any idea at the moment but I hope the devs will do something about it.
    Fine then, let's make Rogues have skills that hit multiple enemies, give them some more armor because they don't have enough, and double all their gold loot permanently because their stuff is expensive. Happy?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

+1 I agree with the ultimate aim shot is garbage. At least 90% of the time I think where could I have put those 10 skill points for better damage...

P.S. I mentioned this awhile back. In the suggestion are here.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Ultimate-Ideas

Rogue

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

ult "medicinal herb" is more trash, doubt that anyone ever used it lol, would like to have buff like 6x dex instead of that ulti; about aimed ult - would like to see some buffs to caster and debuffs to target (something like +%crit, +stackable %dmg, +some %dex, -100% armor to enemy, stunning any type of enemy...)

Quote Originally Posted by AnUserNameShouldBeHere View Post
    Second: how about there is a limit to hoarding arcanes or rare vanity?
    how do u imagine it?
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 02-29-2020 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts

Yeah rogs ults need changed. Herb is trash, also why are people disagreeing? This does not effect pvp, this helps everyone in pve.. Don't you guys want an op team?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    you know we all want but it's balanced now u remember that time when war and mages was useless and everyone 4 rog in pt ??
    if u want to give them this advantage again IDM but think what are u saying now teams are balanced now those wars doing 4 war pt in gate and event ... IDK what they think about all classes have to work together with its the main reason for the game imagen if rog gets 6X dex like war do u think they will EVER invite war in pt? (if 4 rog with 6Xdex be able to play in the same time)
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I wouldnt mind getting a new ulti one where arrows are shot from 4 diff angles (front, back, left and right) and does explosive dmg?? Herbs useless get rid of it.

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

+1 We need a buff ult jus like (war with x6) (Mage with 50%Cd)

How about gives us a buff ult like (give 200%damage for 10sec-15) and switch it with dat useless speed buff cuz we are the damage dealer afterall

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 hope dev read this all rog need change the ulti to usable I always use ulti aim in front of boss but always hit the mob on far

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

+1 rogues need improvement on our ults

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

+1

Consider this maybe work the %dodge to actually dodge skills and basic attacks? make dodge rate low like half of what we have right now in pve...n this dodge rate to b maybe a lil weaker in pvp

Because lets weigh this down...war have juggernaut that give pure damage reduction and mage has arcane shield which give pure damage reduction..

Orr u could jus buff the damage reduction of razor shield, giving +30-40% damage reduction to its masteries

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    +1

Consider this maybe work the %dodge to actually dodge skills and basic attacks?
    No ty