Thread: Couple of ideas, would love to know what you guys think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    now I will say my mind :
    All classes are balanced now why ???
    rog doing max damage to a single target (out of any proc)
    war tanking mobs perfectly (out of any proc)
    mages cover team and make big aura damage(out of proc)
    once rouges got super op and everyone was in pt with 4-3 rouge so other classed were sad (including me as a mage)
    then they gave all the classes good pro why???
    caz ur not able to find all classes together anytime and this made it balanced because now every class in pt no matter what is it 4 mage 4 war 4 rog or a mix of ANY
    they can do any maps in arlor too EZ and fast enough
    and because of before, every single player tough rouges are the best class now and most of them changed to rog and other class number reduced
    this is not good reason caz all of u changed to rog STS should make the rouges like a god and ignore mages and wars ...
    -if u want huge damage from war if procs turn on u need war in pt
    -if u need a cool down like mages u need a mage in pt
    -if u need insurance damage deal not even need to proc u need rouge in pt
    if this game is unbalanced let me know pls
    I played a lot of games and this is only game what could keep me playing for +5years
    don't cry and play for fun
    IGN: Alonehope
    You have a point but we talking about Ults our ults are useless except for farming energies.

The aim is useless and most of the time hits unintended target, we hoping they buff our ults in any form, cuz tbh i don't use any ults than the gasoline. This is what we hoping to happen to have better useful Ultimate, we not intend trample over other class and class imbalances.

And enough with rog as gods or whatsoever, we paying 4x to everything that's the price we paying.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Why do you think Rogues should be the best class all the time?

Rogues are still the best DPS class overall, only warriors who spent zillions on their gear can do as much damage as you say, and that's only if all their gears proc at the same time.
    The reality also that you will not invite poor rogues in your party too, and fact rogs are intended to have DPS, so whats wrong about it? We paying more about everything dex,or anything rogue.
    If a warrior want to be rog-like of course he/she need to pay like a rogue too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    even u mentioned we are insurance for damage, which means rogue are less needed in the fields

So u do mean that we are jus side character needed in field... we arent necessary in a party

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    well u get it badly
    we have like a lot of maps in arlor and some of them like hydra / infest need single target damage also for maps with big bosses rouges are best also for events rouges are best too if u think u are sided character IDM
    I'm saying even now ... u can go 4 rouges in pt beside we can do the same we are not 100% need each other now but together 100% all pt is better
    for mobs as rouge yes u can't do much but we can as mage or war even if no proc ...
    on the boss if mage and wars do not proc or ult we are slow asf
    so rouges are best to understand it
    ad u saying useless ults ???
    what is the Grand Protection ult do for mage?
    while main arcane shield skill does it and also have removable all debuffed?
    and someone said 100% ms useless that's where rouges are 100% needed to if u wanna do quick maps caz they fast and do huge damage to the boss
    if we proc we will do same but still we need the speed too
    u see its balanced now?
    ALL CLASSES ARE OP NOW
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    You have a point but we talking about Ults our ults are useless except for farming energies.

The aim is useless and most of the time hits unintended target, we hoping they buff our ults in any form, cuz tbh i don't use any ults than the gasoline. This is what we hoping to happen to have better useful Ultimate, we not intend trample over other class and class imbalances.

And enough with rog as gods or whatsoever, we paying 4x to everything that's the price we paying.

all classes have one useless ult for sure but u saying all of those are useless tbh I love super aim shot and speed ult if u wait like sec till mage/war ... clean mobs u will directly hit boss
    and speed ult is nothing that we won't talk about everyone love it
    and yes heal regen ult useless while we have grand protection useless and wars some unkillable ult useless xD
    wars are normally unkillable why they need the same ult? XD
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

This is so true. We rogs are paying double or triple the price of everything and still our ults are not op, compared to mages or tanks. This is unfair tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

1.- Rogue is supposed to be single target dmg dealer, and its best toon at this. I dont think its good for game balance to ask for a boost on multi target dmg, unless they buff warrior/mage single target dmg. Otherwise rogue will be best toon for every single situation again.

2.- Like every class, you need to learn how to maximize your possibilities. For example, if you are using aimed ultimate you need to use it while dmg buffs are active : death engine daggers, valley artifact, lvl 71 & 76 arcane armors, pets aa (guenivere, seirian, mephisto, belial, reppy). This way you deal much more dmg and make big difference.

3.- I see people keeps complaining about rogue items price. Well, if you pay more its not due to a plot involving STS, players, CIA or whatever. You pay more because rogue has been best toon in game for long, most of players use a rogue. Same supply + more competitors to buy (higher demand) = higher price. I dont think this is hard to understand

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

The reality also that you will not invite poor rogues in your party too, and fact rogs are intended to have DPS, so whats wrong about it? We paying more about everything dex,or anything rogue.
    If a warrior want to be rog-like of course he/she need to pay like a rogue too.

The reality is that you're judging a bit here. I've been playing for like 5 years now and probably met thousands of people in game, I challenge you to find a single one that I didn't accept to run with because of their gear or class. I will give you all my stuff if you do.

Unlike these rude Rogues that think having a Rogue should be necessary for every run, and that they have the right to decide what a party should consist of, I just enjoy the game as we're supposed to enjoy it.

Prices of items are decisions of players alone, nothing wrong with that. Rogue stuff is expensive because they're still the best class and most people play it.

Anyway, I won't continue longer. I'm sure our bros at STS know what's up and how to deal with it.
    Retired

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I definetly agree the game is not fun like it used tocbe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    This is so true. We rogs are paying double or triple the price of everything and still our ults are not op, compared to mages or tanks. This is unfair tbh
    wanna know the reason?
    because like +70% of players are rog and as much as more user = more price u all made this enjoy it now
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I will keep saying rouges no need change and not even other classes caz game pretty good now
    I became rouge hater because once I was in pt in Deep Marsh and one rouge I don't want to tell her name ...
    I told her to let's summon bosses this order and I can use energize ult twice and she said: just shut up and let me do my job ur useless here collect ur gold and i hated him and never ran any maps any more with her caz of this ...
    game is balance all class can work together and also not together with its party wish that what they want
    GL
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

why the hates even on this thread? we're suggesting to make it better for rogue in pve not pvp..which is strictly controversial...

Clearly full pt of mages or wars can run valley gates on their own..and its difficult for rogue to do so due their survivability...how about we just mind our own classes bussiness

In the end, mage will run with mage...war with wars..and rogue with rogue..but noo lets discriminate on these filthy rogues player right?

whoever disagree to this thread r clearly... greedy..n yea..as u can see..from this..thread.."revenge"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Prices of items are decisions of players alone, nothing wrong with that. Rogue stuff is expensive because they're still the best class and most people play it.
    Yes, you have the point, you picked a tank/mage(i dunno what class you in) and its not our problem too, anyway we're asking for better Ultimates, if you guys saying that it is balanced now and all can do All WARRIOR, All MAGE in a Party then what is your problem guys? don't want Warrior domination to be contested now? even the oldtimers agreed that rogues need buff on our ultimate. and don't talk about how old you are in the game, I'm experienced too.

I'll slap your class is all about again, Tank- tanking, Mage, crowd control, Rogue- DPS
    Did we cried to nerf your class? instead we are happy with you guys having to be independent and needed in a party. a Warrior have a huge damage and unquestionable armor and health, same with mage.

All we ask is better, and useful ULTIMATES, off with personal feelings and drama

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Yeah rogs ults need changed. Herb is trash, also why are people disagreeing? This does not effect pvp, this helps everyone in pve.. Don't you guys want an op team?
    Even this OPrichtank understood what we need, away from the drama of "Rogues rule arlor etc. drama. etc drama"

wanna know the reason?
    because like +70% of players are rog and as much as more user = more price u all made this enjoy it now
    Yes, but it is the price we paying ever since.

I became rouge hater because once I was in pt in Deep Marsh and one rouge I don't want to tell her name ...
    Not all rogues are like this, there is plenty of good rogue user in-game, so don't drag us all down

All we need is for the devs to design, something useful, I don't have any idea at the moment but I hope the devs will do something about it.
    Last edited by Overgrown; 03-01-2020 at 11:09 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well personally I like the more op rog in pve cause it's also good for party but what I dislike is most rog user I know tend to be narcissistic and degrading other class wanting to be nerf but other then that I have no prob with rog being op after all we are all player I am happy if u all rog got strong to^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

hands down...i hate some rogue players too..not jus war or mages..as a matter of fact i don even communcate with some rogues player ..and u cant jus stereotype other rogues with these rogues...and trying to imply that all mages and warrior has a kind and toleratable behaviour?man this isnt becuz of the game..its human behaviour in their habitat

Last edited by Yoloswagx; 03-01-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Some tanks and mages are like this too
    They insult poor rogues for having low damage, and then complain about the op ones

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

To me I think it's balanced tanks and mages are op at this point cause of arcanes. Rogues were at lvl 66 and 71. Maybe at upper level it might change.
    But tanks now are the most op since this game started insane hp, proc and damage

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I was running event yesterday. When one tank started insulting a rogue for having low damage for no reason at all, He was like noob get out you have low damage are you a level 58 . Even though we were clearing it just fine. No class is rude or narcissistic, it's just the person that is using the account.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Yes, you have the point, you picked a tank/mage(i dunno what class you in) and its not our problem too, anyway we're asking for better Ultimates, if you guys saying that it is balanced now and all can do All WARRIOR, All MAGE in a Party then what is your problem guys? don't want Warrior domination to be contested now? even the oldtimers agreed that rogues need buff on our ultimate. and don't talk about how old you are in the game, I'm experienced too.

I'll slap your class is all about again, Tank- tanking, Mage, crowd control, Rogue- DPS
    Did we cried to nerf your class? instead we are happy with you guys having to be independent and needed in a party. a Warrior have a huge damage and unquestionable armor and health, same with mage.

All we ask is better, and useful ULTIMATES, off with personal feelings and drama

Even this OPrichtank understood what we need, away from the drama of "Rogues rule arlor etc. drama. etc drama"

Yes, but it is the price we paying ever since.

Not all rogues are like this, there is plenty of good rogue user in-game, so don't drag us all down

All we need is for the devs to design, something useful, I don't have any idea at the moment but I hope the devs will do something about it.
    Fine then, let's make Rogues have skills that hit multiple enemies, give them some more armor because they don't have enough, and double all their gold loot permanently because their stuff is expensive. Happy?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Man y'all are TRIPPING!!! The past has nothing to do with these ultimate powers. What rogues want is a ultimate power that is useful like engineer or the ultimate worrier power which turns them into a walking microwave.

The only way the aim shot ultimate is worth specing into is if you wait for the kill shot on a boss & it crits doing massive damage. Which is not guaranteed.

I would really like to see the rogue ultimate aim shot to hit a single or multiple targets several times by ricochet doing 3x the damage or something like this XD

https://youtu.be/d5Gz7MeSbF4

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Fine then, let's make Rogues have skills that hit multiple enemies, give them some more armor because they don't have enough, and double all their gold loot permanently because their stuff is expensive. Happy?

dont be sarcastic, we didn't ask any of those.