Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Couple of ideas, would love to know what you guys think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

+1 Fid and Blue
    Also if the single target class gets a boost in multiple targets, then why would anyone need to play a mage? All factors of survivablility & damage would belong to war/rog

A good indicator of what class needs the least boost would be the class with the biggest cost. That class is most popular because it's generally the best.

That said I'm not against them getting a diff ult, as long as they get one that enhances their class, rather than step on the toes of other classes traditional roles.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    +1 Fid and Blue
    Also if the single target class gets a boost in multiple targets, then why would anyone need to play a mage? All factors of survivablility & damage would belong to war/rog

A good indicator of what class needs the least boost would be the class with the biggest cost. That class is most popular because it's generally the best.

That said I'm not against them getting a diff ult, as long as they get one that enhances their class, rather than step on the toes of other classes traditional roles.
    I don't see anyone complaining when warriors turned into boss shredders, which STEPPED on rogues toes. Didn't see anyone complaining when mages got op ultis either. The classes aren't going by the initiative roles anymore, warriors aren't just tanks and mages aren't just for crown control, they pack quite a punch. apparently they just want their classes to be good at everything, and rogues "should" stay just single dps. There's no balance or fairness here.
    These tweaks/ultis were made to make classes independent and capable, but in the process rogues got discriminated.
    Don't say rogues should be just single dps because other classes aren't sticking to their own roles either. Warrios are boss shredders, mages are a gem with the buffs, and rogues are turning into the unwanted, slow class.

A good indication of what class needs the least boost is facts and not prices. Rogue prices are high because over the years rogues were the most popular and because of their popularity the demand is higher ( while classes were what they supposed to be: Tank, Dps, crown control ) the popularity came because people wanted to finish the maps faster, and this worked because the design by the devs didn't make tanks or crowd control necessary. Because of the design of the maps/mobs tanks weren't needed most of the time, same for mages.
    High prices are the result of all these years of development ( all of it is in the past and irrelevant ), the prices aren't high because rogues are NOT op since ultimates were introduced.

I don't see why people are complaining so much. A better rogue ultimate is honestly deserved, rogues really lack in clearing/effectiveness in recent maps/additions/events.

sent from the moon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AnUserNameShouldBeHere For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Wish I could contribute to this but haven’t used my rogue since level 46 cap lol. No ultimates back then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

well as I see u guys tough I'm fighting here but I'm not all I'm saying is that game is balanced wars were useless they got some op gear and 6X STG now they can do damage even if miss a rouge in party mages was doing huge aura damage but low damage they gave us meteor ult and energize so we can do them by our own but also I don't wanna make drama but count that if u have energized u won't pt a mage in party ever if u have super big aura damage like pull or tanking skill u won't get war in pt
    this is why I'm saying its balanced ...
    u want to cool down so u need mage u need tank ok u have tank who do damage too just pt it and that's not we will only go with wars and mages cuz we all are about proc
    if I don't proc I'm telling u I'm not op as fak just know it we still need u all rouge still op but the only changes from rouge rules time is that now we all are op
    and talked about the price of items u all jumped on a rouge class even when u know its expensive class.
    wanna fix it?
    solution:
    rouge item expensive like a lot...
    1.lvl up war or mage
    2.sell rouge gear
    3.buy other class gear
    4. u have extra money too
    or if u too rich just make side class and play it mostly not expensive rouge

IGN: Alonehope
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

@anusername

We seem to disagree that things are bad right now, np.
    I never heard a dev say that ults were made to make all classes independent.

If you agree that rogue prices are highest over the years because they are most popular then, that can be an indication that they are the best for years.

Im fine with seeing some weapons make one class or the other op for a season, then they become less relevant next season.
    I don’t think the ults make anyone op as far as game mechanics, and I don’t want then to either.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    1.lvl up war or mage
    2.sell rouge gear
    3.buy other class gear
    4. u have extra money too
    Name:  highresrollsafe.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  51.0 KB

Not to forget, mage and tank are a better class too.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

This is what me read from this.

“Blah blah blah ‘warrior op’ blah blah blah ‘rogue want be number 1 again’ blah blah blah ‘not fair’ blah blah blah blah blah blah blah”

I’m sure sts made warrior have 6x str ulti because they want warrior to keep up with rogue. They also mage scratch staff same way, so mage can also keep up. Once class start balance then rogue complain to dev to nerf warrior and mage or buff rogue. Cause rogue “weak”, but no one see rogue ever complain about being best class in game for past 6 year. Once warrior and mage finally be good. Rogue complain. Ridiculous.

Not say they should not make new rogue ult, they should make new one that increase crit by 500% for 6 sec. just idea

what I’m say is to look at it from all view not just from your own view.

As for you second request about rare item. No , -100000.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Well would you look at all the mayhem going on. Wow...

+1 for new rogue ultimate, cause it wouldn’t hurt.

-1 for your rare item idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

So much hating on the rogues for wanting a piece of the fun. But I don't hate after watching what mages & warriors can do with their ultimates & new Arcane gear. It's all good. We just want a piece of the rogues ultimate pie.

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    So much hating on the rogues for wanting a piece of the fun.
    This is joke? Rogue have bee have fun for past 6 year... i not mind if rogue get new ult. Just no say that it “not fair”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    This is joke? Rogue have bee have fun for past 6 year... i not mind if rogue get new ult. Just no say that it “not fair”.
    I think this is the very definition of hating LoL

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Tbh mages and warrior are balanced as they should be but the problem is rogue with bunch of nonsense ultimates and low defense capability...noone here is critisizing any mages or warrior skills but rogues is the one getting critisized

For instance, Warrior has low level item which is viable..like terror blade, glint aegis,ebon aegis..as for mages..they have Dragon staff,immo staff..and addition to their decent skills... Us rogue has no low lvl weapon..which is viable...but only dragon blade...and yea..hunt 40mil for a decent ebon dagger..n yet our ults are still trash

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Yoloswagx; 03-01-2020 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    So much hating on the rogues for wanting a piece of the fun. But I don't hate after watching what mages & warriors can do with their ultimates & new Arcane gear. It's all good. We just want a piece of the rogues ultimate pie.

Rogue
    where were u all rouges when we mages and wars suffering from weakness and i only made one single post to make the change on hydra map somehow mage and war could be useful too where was u all of those time rouges was FUN class and other was side class?
    don't watch all of it from one side bro ...
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

where were u all rouges when we mages and wars suffering from weakness and i only made one single post to make the change on hydra map somehow mage and war could be useful too where was u all of those time rouges was FUN class and other was side class?
    Stop hating dude I don't get it... I will run with mage war or rog. But in Gates it is know if you want to go deep you better have a war TBH I don't care as long as my pt is all 76 & vets I'm good. I love the way every class is OP which they are.

But there is one small differences when it comes to Ultimates. The useful ones are a speed boost &a pop gun.

I guess mages are all set so you want to keep rogues down because of the way you felt before I even played.

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Class balance is a myth.
    Making the underused class OP is the only way to make people use that class and have a balanced population. The problem with AL is that it does not enforce a party to have all class specializations, as a result you see a party of the overpowered class dominating everything. Last year it was 4 rogues now its 4 wars, may be next year you will see 4 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AnUserNameShouldBeHere View Post
    I don't see anyone complaining when warriors turned into boss shredders, which STEPPED on rogues toes. Didn't see anyone complaining when mages got op ultis either. The classes aren't going by the initiative roles anymore, warriors aren't just tanks and mages aren't just for crown control, they pack quite a punch. apparently they just want their classes to be good at everything, and rogues "should" stay just single dps. There's no balance or fairness here.
    Its all hating our class, but inside you like being with OP rogue too to make everything fast, same as drama without dragon staff, without this terrorblade, would you invite a rogue with low DPS or no boss damage? Don't be so clean like warrior and mages are victims.

We requesting USEFUL ultimate, we not requesting to dominate the game.

You didn't see us requesting to have crowd control and have heal or vengeance or juggernaut like skill, but when you haters requested to be a rogue like we didn't complain about it!

For your information, id you're asking us to switch class you are not thinking straight, and all you said it is balanced now we can play on our own class group now. So what you haters talking about?

I'm disappointed on how toxic this community is.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Your hate on rogues are all from on the past, all you want is us to suffer like how you "suffered" no valid reason to be said.

Mages and Warriors are always useful to the team, but misuse of skills make you guys really bad.

Before back at 2015 even until now you didn't see how important one role is,

Tanks who don't heal, who act like dps, are the worst, which only have buff to himself/herself with axethrow and no horn at all, same with mage who only thinks that DS is only use but you're wrong, tbh most of the mages I only see aggro type of skills clock,fireball, lighting,shield.

But tbh mages skills are OP curse and freeze? Also mages complain when they required to have Heal with mana.

And why would rogues party with selfish tanks and mages? Rogues tbh are paper, our only heal is not active when we activate it, we need to step on it first, we don't have crowd control and tanking abilities. So you saying your classes aren't useful? Maybe its how you play.

I'm disappointed on the way you think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Name:  highresrollsafe.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  51.0 KB

Not to forget, mage and tank are a better class too.
    Ohhh you guys are OP Genius! Love you both! What a bright idea, thank you so much! Never thought of it thank you again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    I was running event yesterday. When one tank started insulting a rogue for having low damage for no reason at all, He was like noob get out you have low damage are you a level 58 . Even though we were clearing it just fine. No class is rude or narcissistic, it's just the person that is using the account.
    I don't think lvl 58 join temple event with lv 61+. But if some low lv joins me in gates for an example I'll tell them to stay behind pillars and don't attack so they don't die. I don't really care who joins my map, I am not going to say a word as long as they listen to me so they don't die or something. People who are "op" should not insult others for their stats, they must remember. They had low stats to at one point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    You didn't see us requesting to have crowd control and have heal or vengeance or juggernaut like skill, but when you haters requested to be a rogue like we didn't complain about it!
    This thread is quite literally everything you say is not happening. “Warriors and mages are too op like Rogues”, “We want skills that hit multiple enemies” which is similar to crowd control.

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Mages and Warriors are always useful to the team, but misuse of skills make you guys really bad.

Before back at 2015 even until now you didn't see how important one role is
    Don’t be ridiculous now, you’re saying not a single Tank or Mage knew how to use their skills back then? It was all our fault for the class being weak, and never really needed a buff? Have a day off.

Back to the original post, I’m not against Rogues getting another Ultimate, but as Stephecobear said, it shouldn’t be anything that makes Mages and Tanks less useful.
    Last edited by arcanefid; 03-02-2020 at 02:45 AM.
    Retired