Quote Originally Posted by Cutelilkitten View Post
I've never seen so many trolls so obsessed with one guild. Perhaps they were all former members who were booted for not following our very simple set of rules? I smell butt-hurt and weakness. Pathetic.

I anticipate further antagonizing responses as proof of their desperation and obsession.

It's not as if we're the ones wasting our time to troll them lol. Weakness has a tendency to gravitate toward strength, not the other way around.

If you want to find strength, then look in the direction that haters direct their BS. That's why I love our haters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
And I've never seen people with that amount of skill thickness before.

Maybe if you read you'd actually realise that me personally have nothing to do nor care about you or your guild
All I did was post my opinion, but for that I got called a clown, a troll, and so on. That's my only problem.
You act like if you're mature and wise right? How about you give your friends some of that ? Read what they been saying. If you ask me, nothing they said made any sense in any way. All it was is just big unnecessary words that they probably don't know the meaning of, using the word "community" 10 thousand times in every comment, saying they have manners yet they call others clowns for no reason, and continuously contradicting themself
If you're the smart one between them then let's have a convo how about that ? Then work on helping your friends on not looking stooopid on a public forum.