Quote Originally Posted by Taenia View Post
Omg this is POINTLESS. Please stop the bashing. Who cares who pvped or didnt? An opinion is JUST that an opinion.
So please stop this. Its nonsense. And past ridiculous.
And please stop attacking others posts. I’m done with this. It’s childish. Pointless. And your only making yourself out to be petty.
Look Tae we aren't mentally retarded or unstable that we would jump on people's posts and as a matter of fact if you scroll up and read through everything you'd see that she was the one who instigated this whole fiasco here by first of all calling me some other guy who I don't even know on the basis that he uses the same phone brand as myself and that's not all ,calling ishootfirst a clown because he stated his opinion is just petty ..it's even funny how y'all say we don't give suggestions on how to improve DL when you're barely active on forums except one of your friends posts something here and finally on the PvP issue .. there's a saying that you can't give what you don't have so yeah you can't make suggestions on a matter which you have little or no knowledge of but that said before you come at anybody scrutinize yourselves and be less hypocritical
I rest my case here and do not @ me for your own good