Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 99 of 99

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion to improve DARK LEGENDS altogether:

  1. #81
    Member Eiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    No one will take you guys serious because every suggestion you made so far is unrealistic and does nothing to improve the game. It is all dropping big words bla bla community bla bla talking about pvp when none of you ever stepped in it, bella acting like if she ever entered pvp when it was just her Ex who played on her account and so on. Talk about something in your reach don't suggest stoopid things on a field you have no idea how it works that's all I'm gonna say
    How about instead of attacking/opposing to every comments & suggestions here in this thread, maybe it would be best if you express ur ideas and thoughts on the game. Anyone can give suggestions. Its up to the developers if they will implement it in the game or not. Every suggestion here is not deemed final. Its merely an "opinion".

    Whatever personal problems you have with persons/guild in this thread, this is not the right place to start/provoke fights.

    Simple as that.
    Last edited by Eiser; 03-08-2020 at 04:20 AM.
    IGN:ECOBRAVO

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eiser For This Useful Post:


  3. #82
    Junior Member Taenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiser View Post
    How about instead of attacking/opposing to every comments & suggestions here in this thread, maybe it would be best if you express ur ideas and thoughts on the game. Anyone can give suggestions. Its up to the developers if they will implement it in the game or not. Every suggestion here is not deemed final. Its merely an "opinion".

    Whatever personal problems you have with persons/guild in this thread, this is not the right place to start/provoke fights.

    Simple as that.

    Thank you that was the point I was trying to make. I do not understand why anyone judges people on what guild they are in. And probably never will. But again thank you.
    Tae
    Last edited by Taenia; 03-08-2020 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Hit send on accident

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taenia For This Useful Post:


  5. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Basically you ignored what I said and said your piece that has nothing to do with what I mentioned lol all i did was post my opinion and for that i got called a clown. I dont judge you by your guild I dont care who you are i dont care about your guild yall get it or not idk what's so hard to understand

  6. #84
    Blogger Habibibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    184
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    280
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    No one will take you guys serious because every suggestion you made so far is unrealistic and does nothing to improve the game. It is all dropping big words bla bla community bla bla talking about pvp when none of you ever stepped in it, bella acting like if she ever entered pvp when it was just her Ex who played on her account and so on. Talk about something in your reach don't suggest stoopid things on a field you have no idea how it works that's all I'm gonna say
    After reading what you wrote,

    Excuse you?!? Who are you to make any ASSUMPTIONS?

    With that being said,

    Your objects are to hurt people and attract attention to yourself? "You Don't Know Me"
    Stop the spiral of rudeness and gossip and rumors. You should never assume anything. Don't need to show hate towards myself or any OTHER comments.
    You posting something wildly inflammatory to the other comments but we all know already your a irrational hater.

    Besides about •Nobody Takes us in Consideration•

    You don't have any respect or regard for anyone else.

    I have to point out: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. PERIOD!

    PS: OPINIONS are not meant to be an argument, its stating someones view on a topic.

    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-08-2020 at 10:16 AM.
    ¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•BELLA •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:


  8. #85
    Blogger Habibibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    184
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    280
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default



    Something has to be done before the FORUM and GAME becomes little more than a troll's hunting ground. People are supposed to feel safe and welcomed. They can’t do that if we are surrounded by people who like to bully for fun. These types of players are everywhere...are we as players just subjected to whatever people want to say? which is a BIG PROBLEM for this community @Cinco. We don´t have ANY TOLERANCE policy towards rude people in EOE15. We're hoping with your help, we can shape these improvements to achieve an overall better experience for all in Dark Legends players.

    PS:Listening to our feedback is truly appreciated and goes a long way towards keeping us happy and engaged.

    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-08-2020 at 10:30 AM.
    ¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•BELLA •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:


  10. #86
    Member Eiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    129
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    Once again, if you feel that the ideas here are pointless,useless, Insignificant to you then comment your ideas & suggestions without the need to start fights & attacking others comments.

    If you feel offended as to why you got called a “clown”, better recheck your previous comments.

    Weve been asking for your suggestions/ideas but instead you attack comments til the conversation goes in circles.

    I rest my case on this one.
    IGN:ECOBRAVO

  11. #87
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    And the drama continues .. y'all need to move on with your lives and let sleeping dogs lie lol I mean bella if what he says isn't true then ignoring it shouldn't be a problem don't you think so

  12. #88
    Blogger Habibibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    184
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    280
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default



    Name:  ACD5242F-71B6-46E9-804B-36416F5337D5.png
Views: 94
Size:  937 Bytes

    Good Day,

    I welcome and encourage ALL NEW players or Veterans to share your ideas through our community forums. Remember: No one can intimidate you without your permission. While our developers may not reply to our ideas, they watch the forums for constructive feedback, player reactions, and popular topics.

    Have fun!
    Xo,
    ¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•BELLA •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:


  14. #89
    Junior Member Taenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiser View Post
    Once again, if you feel that the ideas here are pointless,useless, Insignificant to you then comment your ideas & suggestions without the need to start fights & attacking others comments.

    If you feel offended as to why you got called a “clown”, better recheck your previous comments.

    Weve been asking for your suggestions/ideas but instead you attack comments til the conversation goes in circles.

    I rest my case on this one.
    You are correct. This is getting ridiculous. This threat is called Suggestion, and thats all we are doing. Is making suggestions.Its totally up to the devs if they want to add them or not. And this arguing, all its going to do is shut this thread down. Which is stupid. Because we all have rights to our opinions. And too add them.

  15. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    After reading what you wrote,

    Excuse you?!? Who are you to make any ASSUMPTIONS?

    With that being said,

    Your objects are to hurt people and attract attention to yourself? "You Don't Know Me"
    Stop the spiral of rudeness and gossip and rumors. You should never assume anything. Don't need to show hate towards myself or any OTHER comments.
    You posting something wildly inflammatory to the other comments but we all know already your a irrational hater.

    Besides about •Nobody Takes us in Consideration•

    You don't have any respect or regard for anyone else.

    I have to point out: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. PERIOD!

    PS: OPINIONS are not meant to be an argument, its stating someones view on a topic.

    If you're talking about you playing pvp no I'm not assuming, it's the truth you don't even know how to charge powers and you never stepped in pvp by yourself it was always your Ex on yo account lmao who you tryna lie to

  16. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    After reading what you wrote,

    Excuse you?!? Who are you to make any ASSUMPTIONS?

    With that being said,

    Your objects are to hurt people and attract attention to yourself? "You Don't Know Me"
    Stop the spiral of rudeness and gossip and rumors. You should never assume anything. Don't need to show hate towards myself or any OTHER comments.
    You posting something wildly inflammatory to the other comments but we all know already your a irrational hater.

    Besides about •Nobody Takes us in Consideration•

    You don't have any respect or regard for anyone else.

    I have to point out: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. PERIOD!

    PS: OPINIONS are not meant to be an argument, its stating someones view on a topic.

    I'm not showing hate and I'm not spreading rumours I'm just speaking the truth lol you talk about pvp when you dont even know what pvp is and you say hate and troll when you are the one who called me a clown for giving a simple opinion. Maybe if you didn't call me something just like that I wouldnt be arguing with you right now

  17. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    After reading what you wrote,

    Excuse you?!? Who are you to make any ASSUMPTIONS?

    With that being said,

    Your objects are to hurt people and attract attention to yourself? "You Don't Know Me"
    Stop the spiral of rudeness and gossip and rumors. You should never assume anything. Don't need to show hate towards myself or any OTHER comments.
    You posting something wildly inflammatory to the other comments but we all know already your a irrational hater.

    Besides about •Nobody Takes us in Consideration•

    You don't have any respect or regard for anyone else.

    I have to point out: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. PERIOD!

    PS: OPINIONS are not meant to be an argument, its stating someones view on a topic.

    "Ps" if you read your own words you said opinions are just showing your view. All I did was show my view on what I read and you called me a clown for that lol this only shows how much of a hypocrite ignorant person you are you type and type without even knowing what you say so you dont realise that you contradict yourself with your own words

  18. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    And the drama continues .. y'all need to move on with your lives and let sleeping dogs lie lol I mean bella if what he says isn't true then ignoring it shouldn't be a problem don't you think so
    Lol bro they know it's true that's why. Talk about ignoring trolls and haters yet they been responding every time cause they know I'm right but they cant reply with a legitimate response lol

  19. #94
    Junior Member Taenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    39
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Omg this is POINTLESS. Please stop the bashing. Who cares who pvped or didnt? An opinion is JUST that an opinion.
    So please stop this. Its nonsense. And past ridiculous.
    And please stop attacking others posts. I’m done with this. It’s childish. Pointless. And your only making yourself out to be petty.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Taenia For This Useful Post:


  21. #95
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taenia View Post
    Omg this is POINTLESS. Please stop the bashing. Who cares who pvped or didnt? An opinion is JUST that an opinion.
    So please stop this. Its nonsense. And past ridiculous.
    And please stop attacking others posts. I’m done with this. It’s childish. Pointless. And your only making yourself out to be petty.

    His out of control behavior Lol possible that his obsession with Bella initially started ...
    Dude keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep better at night.


    Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Look Tae we aren't mentally retarded or unstable that we would jump on people's posts and as a matter of fact if you scroll up and read through everything you'd see that she was the one who instigated this whole fiasco here by first of all calling me some other guy who I don't even know on the basis that he uses the same phone brand as myself and that's not all ,calling ishootfirst a clown because he stated his opinion is just petty ..it's even funny how y'all say we don't give suggestions on how to improve DL when you're barely active on forums except one of your friends posts something here and finally on the PvP issue .. there's a saying that you can't give what you don't have so yeah you can't make suggestions on a matter which you have little or no knowledge of but that said before you come at anybody scrutinize yourselves and be less hypocritical
    I rest my case here and do not @ me for your own good
    Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    My only problem is that I got called a clown for no reason. If you wanna say I'm obsessed to make yourself feel better then go ahead doesn't harm me lol
    Stop you both trying to convince everyone with your lies. There is a big difference between being an overly critical bully and an honest person here lol
    This is an actual one of the biggest red flags lol calling our Master names, mocking everyone around and being sarcastic ? When bragging is based on your self comments only lmao Hope you get what you deserve?

    I say something like this: I’m sure you’ve heard the expression everyone is entitled to their opinion. You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to what you can argue for. Not only is it embarrassing for u both.

    Last edited by Sponsor; 03-08-2020 at 04:17 PM.

  22. #96
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taenia View Post
    Omg this is POINTLESS. Please stop the bashing. Who cares who pvped or didnt? An opinion is JUST that an opinion.
    So please stop this. Its nonsense. And past ridiculous.
    And please stop attacking others posts. I’m done with this. It’s childish. Pointless. And your only making yourself out to be petty.
    Look Tae we aren't mentally retarded or unstable that we would jump on people's posts and as a matter of fact if you scroll up and read through everything you'd see that she was the one who instigated this whole fiasco here by first of all calling me some other guy who I don't even know on the basis that he uses the same phone brand as myself and that's not all ,calling ishootfirst a clown because he stated his opinion is just petty ..it's even funny how y'all say we don't give suggestions on how to improve DL when you're barely active on forums except one of your friends posts something here and finally on the PvP issue .. there's a saying that you can't give what you don't have so yeah you can't make suggestions on a matter which you have little or no knowledge of but that said before you come at anybody scrutinize yourselves and be less hypocritical
    I rest my case here and do not @ me for your own good

  23. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    His out of control behavior Lol possible that his obsession with Bella initially started ...
    Dude keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep better at night.
    My only problem is that I got called a clown for no reason. If you wanna say I'm obsessed to make yourself feel better then go ahead doesn't harm me lol

  24. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Look Tae we aren't mentally retarded or unstable that we would jump on people's posts and as a matter of fact if you scroll up and read through everything you'd see that she was the one who instigated this whole fiasco here by first of all calling me some other guy who I don't even know on the basis that he uses the same phone brand as myself and that's not all ,calling ishootfirst a clown because he stated his opinion is just petty ..it's even funny how y'all say we don't give suggestions on how to improve DL when you're barely active on forums except one of your friends posts something here and finally on the PvP issue .. there's a saying that you can't give what you don't have so yeah you can't make suggestions on a matter which you have little or no knowledge of but that said before you come at anybody scrutinize yourselves and be less hypocritical
    I rest my case here and do not @ me for your own good
    Everything you said is facts af

  25.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #99
    Moderator Remiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,247
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    343
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,329
    Thanked in
    1,617 Posts

    Default

    Hey all, I think it’s about time to close this up. Thank you to everyone who took the time to provide constructive feedback. We truly appreciate it.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. [ Grantley ] Lets Together Improve Dark Legends!!
    By Dollarr in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 237
    Last Post: 05-02-2020, 08:06 AM
  2. Dark Legends Free For All suggestion
    By heypeo in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 06:37 PM
  3. Dark Legends Suggestion to Weapon Upgrade?
    By Krushal in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 08:19 PM
  4. Dark Legends suggestion - Add Auto Attack back!
    By Skeletonlord in forum DL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 12:45 AM
  5. Suggestion to improve tutorial
    By tearacan in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 08:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •