Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion to improve DARK LEGENDS altogether:

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Was anyone around the last time we did a Guild vs. Guild event?

(I am guessing the answer is 'no,' but I don't want to prejudge.)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Thank you for reading our thread @Cinco Everyone had a great time and loved every aspect of the Guild vs Guild PvE Gold Tier It was something different and the response from everyone who attended has been extremely positive. It really was a great success! so overrall a big thx STS for your hard work on this one!!

Here’s the Proof

Name:  F02B5618-1408-4269-9F68-A24AD1F11433.jpeg
Views: 431
Size:  347.6 KB

In some ways, our new community members can experience the same event but recall it so differently. Those events are a great way to bring communities closer together again

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

What I think this game really needs is to raise the frequency of PvE events, not necessarily the permanence of them. I also concur that from time to time an event with a short map without energy requirement is nice !
    I’ve seen many players state that the PvE events are their favourite events. I would honestly pay money for new PVE content to be added regularly @Cinco

The appreciation for the event itself would actually increase, because it would mean that we would get a brand new pve mission and more lore for the game. People would anticipate it even more..

My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Thank you for reading our thread @Cinco Everyone had a great time and loved every aspect of the Guild vs Guild PvE Gold Tier It was something different and the response from everyone who attended has been extremely positive. It really was a great success! so overrall a big thx STS for your hard work on this one!!

Here’s the Proof

Name:  F02B5618-1408-4269-9F68-A24AD1F11433.jpeg
Views: 431
Size:  347.6 KB

In some ways, our new community members can experience the same event but recall it so differently. Those events are a great way to bring communities closer together again

This event was good overall Cinco.

Im actually excited for the coming future of the game which is something i havent felt in a long while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

All knows how your guild won that guild event your guild players doesn't enter normal pvp but win guild event by killing their own toons ad now referring won fair event and making devs fool hahahahaha i hope they will get fool lmao!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post
    All knows how your guild won that guild event your guild players doesn't enter normal pvp but win guild event by killing their own toons ad now referring won fair event and making devs fool hahahahaha i hope they will get fool lmao!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    “I'm just going to leave this here” KEEP YOUR comments respectful Redmi!!!

Whenever I see these immature comments and without consensus in this forum, I always wonder, does anyone here know the Forum Rules? (basic rules of living in harmony, no disrespect, no prejudice, no insult... finally)

Name:  BED6CF69-D4C2-412B-8645-CE28434F4801.jpeg
Views: 362
Size:  113.4 KB

Name:  CA860D5A-12BB-4AE3-90ED-1A157D489207.jpeg
Views: 541
Size:  92.8 KB
    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-04-2020 at 12:49 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Looking forward to hearing your ideas about what we can accomplish this year & beyond goes a long way towards keeping us happy and engaged.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I have a suggestion. The character bound items. It would be awesome. If they were account bound and not bound to one toon. Id make life a-lot easier for lvling up toons. And all that.

Thanks

Member of E.O.E 15
    Last edited by Taenia; 03-04-2020 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Figuring out fonts

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Taenia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

“I'm just going to leave this here” KEEP YOUR comments respectful Redmi!!!

Whenever I see these immature comments and without consensus in this forum, I always wonder, does anyone here know the Forum Rules? (basic rules of living in harmony, no disrespect, no prejudice, no insult... finally)

Name:  BED6CF69-D4C2-412B-8645-CE28434F4801.jpeg
Views: 362
Size:  113.4 KB

Name:  CA860D5A-12BB-4AE3-90ED-1A157D489207.jpeg
Views: 541
Size:  92.8 KB
    One question though if you're talking to mr find me what's your motive behind tagging my comment as well ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taenia View Post

I have a suggestion. The character bound items. It would be awesome. If they were account bound and not bound to one toon. Id make life a-lot easier for lvling up toons. And all that.

Thanks

Member of E.O.E 15
    Thanks for the suggestion @Taenia! It's definitely a great one and would be a great addition to the game.

☠ I would suggest; To give •Special Titles• as an achievement to old players titles with some effects..

☠ I like the idea of giving the •DL Veteran’s• a reward based on their character creation date (2012-2013)
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    One question though if you're talking to mr find me what's your motive behind tagging my comment as well ?
    Beware of what you are saying...Here's a good example Redmi:P Whether posting one-off comments or engaging in back-and-forth trolling (laugh)..
    P.S There’s NO need to use multiple accounts Just as it was expected.. Don't need to show hate towards people so, why not suggest things to be added to improve the quality of current DL rather than oppressing everything?
    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-05-2020 at 01:05 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Beware of what you are saying...Here's a good example Redmi:P Whether posting one-off comments or engaging in back-and-forth trolling (laugh)..
    P.S There’s NO need to use multiple accounts Just as it was expected.. Don't need to show hate towards people so, why not suggest things to be added to improve the quality of current DL rather than oppressing everything?
    Oppressing ? Multiple accounts ? Trolling
    You're only making me laugh so hard right now because honestly I thought you'd be smarter than this ..if you actually read my comment with the aim of getting the point I was driving at you wouldn't have tagged it in the first place but because I pointed out that while your ideas are good it's basically resources wasted on smaller guilds and players like myself who prefer solo guilds and you automatically tag me stating the obvious as immature and then attach my name to the name of an account which I do not even know basically because we both use the same device brands which btw are NOT EVEN THE SAME MODELS...I implore you to read to understand before talking back on anything that I say here and also most importantly do not confuse my identity with that of a troll because for crying out loud I've got better things to do than use multiple accounts to troll on forums and as for hate I know who you are in dl and I pay you no heed so why would I troll you here ? That said just do what I said earlier and maybe you'll have less run ins with people like myself here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I don't agree with more guild events. As the comment above me said, there are small guilds and people who don't really join guilds so they'll be left out. It's always about people joining the biggest guilds and then everyone else is left out, what's the point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Oppressing ? Multiple accounts ? Trolling
    You're only making me laugh so hard right now because honestly I thought you'd be smarter than this ..if you actually read my comment with the aim of getting the point I was driving at you wouldn't have tagged it in the first place but because I pointed out that while your ideas are good it's basically resources wasted on smaller guilds and players like myself who prefer solo guilds and you automatically tag me stating the obvious as immature and then attach my name to the name of an account which I do not even know basically because we both use the same device brands which btw are NOT EVEN THE SAME MODELS...I implore you to read to understand before talking back on anything that I say here and also most importantly do not confuse my identity with that of a troll because for crying out loud I've got better things to do than use multiple accounts to troll on forums and as for hate I know who you are in dl and I pay you no heed so why would I troll you here ? That said just do what I said earlier and maybe you'll have less run ins with people like myself here
    It's ok man, they use big words without knowing the meaning of them. It be like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Just a few thoughts in my mind for a vampire themed game based on other videogames I played.

1. Ability to shape shift into a bat or summon pets,beasts and other creatures to help in pvp and pve.
    2. New Map Expansion- aside from Carvina and Old Town and Subway. An introduction of medieval castles, and dark forest to give a more vampiric setting.
    3. Introduce new weapons aside from swords,axes,knives, knuckles - maybe explore whips, guns, spears, bow and arrow etc.
    4. For PvE- like in other MMORPGs, we have this weekly/monthly Super Boss where all players are welcomed to kill it. And boss gives rare items.
    5. For PvP- training ground (no kills and deaths recorded), pvp map to locate teammates and can pinpoint on it for strategic purposes.
    6.new daily log in rewards. It can vary per day such as gold, vanity, weapon, gems and pets and platinum.
    7. New powers- ice and lightning type maybe. We got too much fire power
    Last edited by Eiser; 03-05-2020 at 03:01 AM.
    IGN:ECOBRAVO

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eiser For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    It's ok man, they use big words without knowing the meaning of them. It be like that.
    Thank you brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

I think Cinco's point here was not asking who had participated in that event but is asking about your impression regarding it.

Too bad I wasn't around that time neither during the gold event, I can not really give any feedbacks regarding them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I also have another suggestion to add but this one is completely out of the box- Produce new currency into the game along with the gold and platinum that intermediates them.

This new currency that we can call it Lead or Bronze can be only exclusively obtained by Quests/Events rewards then it can be converted into either gold or platinum as the player desires, of course the rate of conversion between the two is differed as more for plats and less for gold " I leave this to the devs to evaluate and moderate ".

The benefits here are obvious, first you produce new icon to the game, second you give freedom to the winners to decide their rewards upon it and third this is all counts for the game to be outstanding and special.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ugon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    I also have another suggestion to add but this one is completely out of the box- Produce new currency into the game along with the gold and platinum that intermediates them.

This new currency that we can call it Lead or Bronze can be only exclusively obtained by Quests/Events rewards then it can be converted into either gold or platinum as the player desires, of course the rate of conversion between the two is differed as more for plats and less for gold " I leave this to the devs to evaluate and moderate ".

The benefits here are obvious, first you produce new icon to the game, second you give freedom to the winners to decide their rewards upon it and third this is all counts for the game to be outstanding and special.
    Other alternatives are also possible such as items to buy using this currency alone .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    Other alternatives are also possible such as items to buy using this currency alone .
    How about we have a gold event since we only had 2 so far and done with this