Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion to improve DARK LEGENDS altogether:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Drama queens. So, if you can just hold fire for a short while.. Your suggestions and positive contributions will be most welcome

Our goal is to foster conversations that are helpful and informative for @STS.

On the flip side,

This is exactly why the game need some form of the strong reputation system @Cinco.

Definitely a valid point @Ugon and @Eiser...except the guns part lol

Very excited to see which ones will be implemented

Last edited by Habibibi; 03-05-2020 at 02:54 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Drama queens. So, if you can just hold fire for a short while.. Your suggestions and positive contributions will be most welcome

On the flip side,

This is exactly why the game need some form of the strong reputation system @Cinco.

Definitely a valid point @Ugon and @Eiser

We post what we think so we get called drama queens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

On the flip side,

Definitely a valid point @Ugon and @Eiser

Lol So True ! It's common sense that people tend to react negatively on lol

About the emotions, everyone wants new ones so badly! Like sitting down, a mute emotion, a scary emotion or a hug emotion? Don't our characters get tired standing all the time?
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #44
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

There were numerous flaws to the first DL Guild Event. No need to bore everyone who wasn't around with the details.

I'm loving this stream of cool ideas. Hopefully we will be able to address some of these in the not-too-distant future.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    Lol So True ! It's common sense that people tend to react negatively on lol

About the emotions, everyone wants new ones so badly! Like sitting down, a mute emotion, a scary emotion or a hug emotion? Don't our characters get tired standing all the time?
    They're called emotes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    There were numerous flaws to the first DL Guild Event. No need to bore everyone who wasn't around with the details.

I'm loving this stream of cool ideas. Hopefully we will be able to address some of these in the not-too-distant future.

Woooooooooooooooooh op!

MUCH LOVE and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your consideration and forthcoming response @Cinco

Looking forward to the new future content of the legend games! Excited

Keep it this way guys: friendship activeness experience and dedication..as always!

Cheers Ayyyeee! Long live Dark Legends

Last edited by Habibibi; 03-05-2020 at 02:30 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eiser View Post
    Just a few thoughts in my mind for a vampire themed game based on other videogames I played.

1. Ability to shape shift into a bat or summon pets,beasts and other creatures to help in pvp and pve.
    2. New Map Expansion- aside from Carvina and Old Town and Subway. An introduction of medieval castles, and dark forest to give a more vampiric setting.
    3. Introduce new weapons aside from swords,axes,knives, knuckles - maybe explore whips, guns, spears, bow and arrow etc.
    4. For PvE- like in other MMORPGs, we have this weekly/monthly Super Boss where all players are welcomed to kill it. And boss gives rare items.
    5. For PvP- training ground (no kills and deaths recorded), pvp map to locate teammates and can pinpoint on it for strategic purposes.
    6.new daily log in rewards. It can vary per day such as gold, vanity, weapon, gems and pets and platinum.
    7. New powers- ice and lightning type maybe. We got too much fire power
    I personally dont think guns would be a good idea, this isnt cod, or games like that. ranged wespons would seriously change the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Thank you very much for the great news!
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taenia View Post
    I personally dont think guns would be a good idea, this isnt cod, or games like that. ranged wespons would seriously change the game.
    Yes its not cod definitely. But what im also saying is that if its possible for the minions, so as for players. Heres a screenshot of proof using guns. But then again, these were only my suggestions.Name:  EA9027EE-2AC7-4480-A303-3C9B47140CF2.jpeg
Views: 391
Size:  197.9 KB
    IGN:ECOBRAVO

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Eiser For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Yes its not cod definitely. But what im also saying is that if its possible for the minions, so as for players. Heres a screenshot of proof using guns. But then again, these were only my suggestions.Name:  EA9027EE-2AC7-4480-A303-3C9B47140CF2.jpeg
    You're comparing minions and npcs to real players, if that doesn't make you realise that it's not a good idea then idk what would

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

There were numerous flaws to the first DL Guild Event.
    I wish devs would be more careful and scheming in planing future events/systems and understand that the so called " Do anything to win " exists among players not everybody ready to play fair and follow the rules when you provide a way to turn around or break them, we saw that recently in the PvP honor maps especially the 1vs1 & 2vs2 maps that were unfortunately lacking your countermeasures that led to failure,but honestly unexpectedly I grew a liking into them for the much of fun I had there with my friends specifically before the mute of chat between foes and here I would like to suggest something about them...

Bring back the 1vs1 and 2vs2 honor maps BUT this time with-no kills/deaths count however to keep the competition spirit you implement new feature into them that is WAGER feature , both sides have to meet the same stakes of the bet could be gold or vanities and of course there should be some supplementary rules such as countdown time and prohibition to leave during the match or a choice to surrender and the winner side receives the defeated's stakes, In my opinion this is an amazing idea win-win and fair for everybody also the possibilities to exploit it are zero.

Ah I forgot to mention to slay down the spawn-camp from it's head by making spawn more random-let me explain, last time it was 2 rooms for the target to re-spawn after death, please this time make the re-spawn of the target possible for the whole map I mean the whole 4 rooms in the 1vs1 and the whole 6 rooms in the 2vs2 and to be more fair if I am present at the target rooms "base" let my target re-spawn at my rooms "base" not at the neighboring room of their base, I hope I was clear enough on this point ^^ .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Greetings everyone!

Here’s another one thought @CINCO

A lot of people want a lot of harder features added to the game. I think these changes would really have the potential to push into PRO gamer territory and would make for some great live streams. Now let’s take the example that people are asking for: namely making the base game itself more difficult, punishing and hardcore..
    I loved the idea of hardcore ! A nice game mode for experienced players looking for challenge Name:  38C67F68-A664-495B-9C1F-5308C99DA5C3.gif
Views: 314
Size:  6.6 KB
    How about Rebirth an existing hardcore character •A New (special) character for PvE & PvP? Name:  38C67F68-A664-495B-9C1F-5308C99DA5C3.gif

Playing HC deserves some level of respect, not for being cool but for having perserverence, dedication, awareness, and love for the game

First off, it gives the game more of an edge. Let's make it happens PLEASE @DEVS

All the best

Last edited by Habibibi; 03-06-2020 at 11:57 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

@Eiser

Thank you so very much for your loving support.
    Name:  17DDE66F-17D0-418E-934A-6D0EB58A1386.gif
Views: 315
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Greetings everyone!

A lot of people want a lot of harder features added to the game. I think these changes would really have the potential to push into PRO gamer territory and would make for some great live streams. Now let’s take the example that people are asking for: namely making the base game itself more difficult, punishing and hardcore..
    I loved the idea of hardcore ! A nice game mode for experienced players looking for challenge Name:  38C67F68-A664-495B-9C1F-5308C99DA5C3.gif
    How about Rebirth an existing hardcore character •A New (special) character for PvE & PvP? Name:  38C67F68-A664-495B-9C1F-5308C99DA5C3.gif

Playing HC deserves some level of respect, not for being cool but for having perserverence, dedication, awareness, and love for the game

First off, it gives the game more of an edge. Let's make it happens PLEASE @DEVS

All the best

Too complicated. Just make harder maps and levels that have tougher enemies and that will do the job, plus only for pve, you should stop mentioning pvp since udk what it needs or doesn't need, pvp is hard enough already and there are already pro players unlike pve players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    Too complicated. Just make harder maps and levels that have tougher enemies and that will do the job, plus only for pve, you should stop mentioning pvp since udk what it needs or doesn't need, pvp is hard enough already and there are already pro players unlike pve players
    PS: There is no debate goin on here. Watch your mouth, the way you speak.. DEAL WITH IT. Quit crying.

While that might sound extreme to some people, others probably will enjoy it tremendously.

PS: Sadly, this kind of behavior from adults is everywhere, and it only seems to be getting worse.

Last edited by Habibibi; 03-07-2020 at 02:51 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post

You’re funny one

However, there's a big difference between just disagreeing and disagreeing respectfully dude..Having good manners is important. It is good to be polite and have respect for others.

... I typically I stay away from clowns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

PS: There is no debate goin on here. Watch your mouth, the way you speak.. DEAL WITH IT. Quit crying.

While that might sound extreme to some people, others probably will enjoy it tremendously.

PS: Sadly, this kind of behavior from adults is everywhere, and it only seems to be getting worse.

First off this isn't EOE 15 where you tell people what to say and what not to say and the sooner you understand that the forums isn't your little guild with your band of followers the better for you second off he is actually saying the truth cause you don't know anything about PvP current state ..if I'm not wrong you stopped pvping even before 2015 and yeah changing the game's base isn't necessary at all basically because this is a traditional vampire mmo and if you don't watch vampire movies let me tell you now that they do not even use guns or bows and arrows even in the movies so yeah keep the base the same and as for the old campaigns it would be more helpful if events like the first ancients of the underworld epic quest event came which would bring players back to the old campaigns to complete various quests before they can access the actual event map...additionally keep the guilds the same and let it be more about the actual gameplay because the gameplay is and should always be priority not socialization I mean this is a game not tinder or Instagram so yeah improvements in pve and fresh inflow of stuff and we should be good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Greetings everyone!

All the best

All in all, HC can be extremely fun

HC should be aimed at people who want the different mindset and different playstyle. I envision playing a multiplayer game with friends and having a blast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    First off this isn't EOE 15 where you tell people what to say and what not to say and the sooner you understand that the forums isn't your little guild with your band of followers the better for you second off he is actually saying the truth cause you don't know anything about PvP current state ..if I'm not wrong you stopped pvping even before 2015 and yeah changing the game's base isn't necessary at all basically because this is a traditional vampire mmo and if you don't watch vampire movies let me tell you now that they do not even use guns or bows and arrows even in the movies so yeah keep the base the same and as for the old campaigns it would be more helpful if events like the first ancients of the underworld epic quest event came which would bring players back to the old campaigns to complete various quests before they can access the actual event map...additionally keep the guilds the same and let it be more about the actual gameplay because the gameplay is and should always be priority not socialization I mean this is a game not tinder or Instagram so yeah improvements in pve and fresh inflow of stuff and we should be good

I mean, that just falls under "lack of knowledge".

WE HAVE OVER 14000+ FAMILY MEMBERS

OLDEST DL ORGANIZATION

Clearly!!

What you're saying is outrageous, ridiculous, and crazy! Haters are my favorite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Don't feed the trolls! Ignore the rude PLEASE

Haters. Gonna. Hate. And on that note;

First of all, I think you are missing the point though @mascotmullah aka @Redmi. I'm here to remind you that I Never stopped PvP and stop that nonsense!

Go open a thread with a ridiculous argument and stop crying at this point.. After reading what you wrote, that describes YOU irrational hater.

“I'm just going to leave this here” your decision and judgment @Cinco

Name:  EDAB8A0A-35C6-4D41-A558-1499CC141A6C.jpeg
Views: 457
Size:  117.4 KB

Name:  583BD6FB-C297-49B5-B85F-3DBBFCA66857.jpeg
Views: 386
Size:  97.4 KB

Name:  25ACB82A-8563-4875-A79B-EC1FA76909AA.jpeg
Views: 401
Size:  87.2 KB

Name:  83F9BEEF-7437-4E57-ACD6-83CB702E5DCB.jpeg
Views: 390
Size:  219.7 KB

Name:  341174C0-4776-4C09-844C-A204FF790690.jpeg
Views: 437
Size:  92.0 KB

Name:  767AD1B9-9E44-48DD-A255-1C0A8A766176.jpeg
Views: 452
Size:  64.6 KB

Name:  BF307D1C-6010-45DA-ACEB-166F6983E200.jpeg
Views: 418
Size:  185.4 KB

It's in their genes, and there's nothing they can do to resist it to STOP TROLLING PPL! Shame..7ACC:

Last edited by Habibibi; 03-07-2020 at 05:12 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂