Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion to improve DARK LEGENDS altogether:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Thumbs up Suggestion to improve DARK LEGENDS altogether:

Name:  ED2633EC-05DC-471A-8657-A4418412298C.png
Views: 651
Size:  937 Bytes

Good day fellows.

Regardless, I'm afraid I must insist that new suggestions includes a host of improvements to the Dark Legends Guilds Community.. I just wanted to share my opinion and hope our Devs can make use of it.

This Summary: it includes a full revamp of the progression system, tons of quality of life improvements, rewards, new forum integrations, and so much more! We been waiting a long time for an actual update related to the guilds @Cinco. However, I still feel the most important thing for guilds hasn't been implemented yet .. Guild halls could be a great part of the game and could add flavor to every single guild!

* Introducing Guild EXP and Leveling Changes

On the one hand we want to give meaningful rewards for Guilds when they level up. We want every game to have a fair amount of Guild EXP, guilds should not be advantaged or disadvantaged depending on the game they are playing. Therefore EXP will be gained depending on how many minutes & hours they played during the game, and will be applied an EXP Multiplier if they won that game.

* Guild Quests

Players will be able to view the current Guild Quest through the updated Guild Menu, or commands such as /g quest. Additionally, you will receive a flat 10% boost to Guild EXP gain per game if you are playing on the same team as a Guild mate, rewarding guildmates for playing together.

* Guild Menu Improvements

Guild tag, joinable options, notifications, MOTD, Permissions for ranks and a list of the commands. Addition of Current Guild Quest icon. We really need a banner for each guilds, it would be a very nice way to show or colors!

* New custom Guild Ranks

Guilds should have the tools to add new ranks with permissions set by the Guild Leader. Guild Leaders can add 3 new ranks to their Guild and have full control on their names, priority, and permissions.

* Introducing the Guild Finder

Within the Guild Menu there should be a new Guild Finder, which lets you search for Guilds.
    Guild Owners are able to set various game tags for their Guilds for instance "xA", and "xB"
    list your Guild under those games.

Players who are looking for new guilds to join can search via tags to find guilds and message the right person to apply. We hope this will make it much easier to find relevant Guilds in the game, and also help Guilds recruit good new players.

* Guild Command Improvements

1. Info - This shows your weekly Guild Challenges. These must be done in a guild group in order to get credit
    2. Message of the Day - This is where you would put a quick communication to your members. This shows up for a member when they log in.
    3. Guild Information & News- Here you can include more information about your guild without the small text limit of the GMOTD (Guild Message of the Day). Usually You will find information on the general schedule, websites and any other important informations.

* Guild Leaderboards

These leaderboards will show the top guilds on the server for GEXP in all-time, as well as monthly and weekly. The top 100 Guilds in the system should be given special and unique Legacy Rewards to recognize their achievements on the server. We want the top guilds to be in a competitive environment!

* Forum Medals

Dark Legends players can work to earn many achievements different medals. Guilds should be able to unlock Medals, visible right next to their Guild name on the forums.
    Medals are purely cosmetic!

* Guild Achievements

Each Guild can work towards many new achievements, such as:
    * Prestige: Reach Guild level 20, 40, 51etc..
    * Winners: Win X games as a Guild during a single day
    * Experience: Get X amount of GEXP during a single day
    Guilds achievements won't reward anything, they are purely for bragging rights!

(More details to come)
    Thanks for reading the suggestions. But for most ideas, implementation requires other people suggestions as well. You can leave suggestions in the comments to better this post! I want to thank the developers of Dark legends for all their hard work in creating a better game for community that is challenging, entertaining and visually excellent.

Please Note: I'd like everyone to keep in mind that these are all just suggestions, and it doesn't mean that these ideas will be implemented by the developers. It's the developers game and it is their decision if they want to add these ideas to the game or not.

LONG LIVE DARK LEGENDS!
    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-02-2020 at 03:39 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post

Good day fellows.

Regardless, I'm afraid I must insist that new suggestions includes a host of improvements to the Dark Legends Guilds Community.. I just wanted to share my opinion and hope our Devs can make use of it.

This Summary: it includes a full revamp of the progression system, tons of quality of life improvements, rewards, new forum integrations, and so much more! We been waiting a long time for an actual update related to the guilds @Cinco. However, I still feel the most important thing for guilds hasn't been implemented yet .. Guild halls could be a great part of the game and could add flavor to every single guild!

On the one hand we want to give meaningful rewards for Guilds when they level up. We want every game to have a fair amount of Guild EXP, guilds should not be advantaged or disadvantaged depending on the game they are playing. Therefore EXP will be gained depending on how many minutes & hours they played during the game, and will be applied an EXP Multiplier if they won that game.

* Guild Quests

Players will be able to view the current Guild Quest through the updated Guild Menu, or commands such as /g quest. Additionally, you will receive a flat 10% boost to Guild EXP gain per game if you are playing on the same team as a Guild mate, rewarding guildmates for playing together.

Guild tag, joinable options, notifications, MOTD, Permissions for ranks and a list of the commands. Addition of Current Guild Quest icon. We really need a banner for each guilds, it would be a very nice way to show or colors!

* New custom Guild Ranks

Guilds should have the tools to add new ranks with permissions set by the Guild Leader. Guild Leaders can add 3 new ranks to their Guild and have full control on their names, priority, and permissions.

Within the Guild Menu there should be a new Guild Finder, which lets you search for Guilds.
    Guild Owners are able to set various game tags for their Guilds for instance "xA", and "xB"

Players who are looking for new guilds to join can search via tags to find guilds and message the right person to apply. We hope this will make it much easier to find relevant Guilds in the game, and also help Guilds recruit good new players.

1. Info - This shows your weekly Guild Challenges. These must be done in a guild group in order to get credit
    2. Message of the Day - This is where you would put a quick communication to your members. This shows up for a member when they log in.
    3. Guild Information & News- Here you can include more information about your guild without the small text limit of the GMOTD (Guild Message of the Day). Usually You will find information on the general schedule, websites and any other important informations.

* Guild Leaderboards

These leaderboards will show the top guilds on the server for GEXP in all-time, as well as monthly and weekly. The top 100 Guilds in the system should be given special and unique Legacy Rewards to recognize their achievements on the server. We want the top guilds to be in a competitive environment!

* Forum Medals

Dark Legends players can work to earn many achievements different medals. Guilds should be able to unlock Medals, visible right next to their Guild name on the forums.

* Guild Achievements

(More details to come)
    Thanks for reading the suggestions. But for most ideas, implementation requires other people suggestions as well. You can leave suggestions in the comments to better this post! I want to thank the developers of Dark legends for all their hard work in creating a better game for community that is challenging, entertaining and visually excellent.

Please Note: I'd like everyone to keep in mind that these are all just suggestions, and it doesn't mean that these ideas will be implemented by the developers. It's the developers game and it is their decision if they want to add these ideas to the game or not.

LONG LIVE DARK LEGENDS!
    All if these suggestions look awesome!

Spread more power and authority to the community to manage themselves and create interesting opportunities to foster more in-game interest and esprit de corps

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutelilkitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Good day fellows.

* Guild Quests

* New custom Guild Ranks

* Guild Leaderboards

* Forum Medals

* Guild Achievements

(More details to come)

LONG LIVE DARK LEGENDS!

Hi there

Here is my suggestion! Most of these improvements would be awesome @Cinco.

Guild recruiting-a message board in towns where guild can post recruitment info. Many players have no idea about forums and how to find guild options. Shows name of guild, min levels, rules, etc. Allow only master to post recruitment info and limit to once a week and only to the guilds that sts recognizes as legit. Can either list master/officers/recruiters so people can pm them..or gives option to leave private message that guild can respond to. If leaving message, it needs to give stats for person trying to join. This allows guild to see they meet requirements before inviting. Also allow guild invites even if person is not logged in, same as you can do for adding friends.

GUILD EVENT (monthly)
    basically once a month all guilds should participate against eachother killing a NEW boss which has extremely high hp, and the damage dealt should then go onto a leaderboard which shows up on the right side of the screen (to show which guilds are dealing most damage)
    - A NEW BOSS
    - A GUILDS LEADERBOARD FOR THE EVENT
    - EACH GUILD SHOULD HAVE THERE OWN ROOM WHILST FIGHTING THE BOSS
    - THERE SHOULD BE A SEPERATE LEADERBOARD SHOWING WHICH GUILD MEMBERS ARE DEALING THE MOST DAMAGE
    - PRIZES SHOULD VARY ON PLACING OF THE LEADERBOARD

And these are purely my opinion. Take it or leave it. Thx xD
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Agree 100% I appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion Bella. Regardless, still alot of work put in, very well done, and objectively important.

AND it makes the guild life better =) BIG HYPE TIME!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sumpoorsoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

On the bright side,

Yes..yes..yes!

Here’s where the fun begins. Shuffle all the ideas

On the one hand we want to give meaningful rewards for Guilds members when they level up. DL Guilds are the perfect opportunities to make friends and play with them, for that reason we want to give players more reasons to gather and play games together.

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Really a good idea because actually belong to have a Guild and have as many people as possible is useless so I agree with these suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I love these ideas, and to add one more. To make it possible to search names of who’s n guild without having ti scroll threw the entire list because that not easy to do in the bigger guilds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Like the suggestions tho,

After years of waiting .. the wait, I mean x)
    Pretty good guild ideas here. I got some views about this.. i will add platinium should be tradable , you will get more customers because its willbe easyest to become rich with selling plat and ther will be more locked opener.

Looking forward to the guilds progress further. I really hope this will attract more players again!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

While the ideas are good I think it's only useful for those of you who belong to "high society guilds" and are concerned more with the socialization aspect than the playing aspect but that said it's a good idea to help new players and give them some sort of headstart so that we hear less complaints about going forward in the game being difficult but all the same it's best for the high society guilds and useless for those of us who prefer playing solo

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    Really a good idea because actually belong to have a Guild and have as many people as possible is useless so I agree with these suggestions
    I thought a fun idea to have would be to be able to farm or craft a GH visitor pass that we could use to visit our friends guild hall and hangout

What do you think the next theme for the new expansion map ?

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    Like the suggestions tho,

After years of waiting .. the wait, I mean x)
    Pretty good guild ideas here. I got some views about this.. i will add platinium should be tradable , you will get more customers because its willbe easyest to become rich with selling plat and ther will be more locked opener.

Looking forward to the guilds progress further. I really hope this will attract more players again!

While I like this idea a lot and I agree with you. I think anything that expands on that should be worth looking into. If it's something the community wants it justifies the time spent needed to develop it.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Definately.

Thanks Bella,
    It would help this individual alot and hopefully many others! :-)

Looking forward to the guilds progress further. There are already multiple posts and threads, asking for a new guild hall! A guild arena would be awesome .. With a payment of 5 plats to enter, and no flags, this arena would be a great way to practice PvP or 5v5 and/or train with guildies, without kills counting, people would enter just for the pure fun of pvping with guild mates.

The second suggestion is a Guild Noticeboard, this would be useful for leaving messages for other guild members who are not presently online and also for arranging guild party dungeon runs at particular times.

I really hope this will attract more players again!

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

So i decided to use screen shots from another game to use as suggestions that can help improve dl

First I'd like to talk about the login system every one in dl knows it's outdated and could use some attention

Attachment 187294

I believe if we have login reward system that we actually benefited from you would have more people playing the game which
    comes to another part of this idea.we need something to do which is why people are always afk.

Attachment 187295

Attachment 187296

If dl had a reward system like this I'm sure players would be more interested in playing the game than going afk.

Second i wanted to talk about dungeons and how gratefully on dl would benefit from this.
    I think would make the game fun again because there is not a hole lot to do besides farming and pvp.

Attachment 187297

Thirdly We need to talk about the chat feature and how it can be improved.

Attachment 187298

Name:  SAOIF_2020-03-01-13-07-08.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  539.6 KB

It would be nice if we could have separate chats, yes i know it easy to do / commands but the reason I'm suggesting this is
    because sometimes when you get a conversation going it is easier to accidentally use the wrong
    / command.

I also would love if we had more emotions to as well, I think it be fun to express yourself in the best possible way.

Name:  SAOIF_2020-03-01-13-06-44.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  598.6 KB

I hope you enjoyed reading my interesting ideas on how dl can be better.
    Good day everyone

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Froststorm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hi guys,
    This thread sounds quite lively with everybody opinions I love it ^^
    But hey lets not forget about the concept of this game and what is so make it this special...perhaps because it is built on vampires lifestyle; old fashioned or cuz it's balanced between solo role-play and teams " guilds " role-play therefore you see a huge number of scattered guilds that are almost equally corresponding to the players users- to be more clear on this point there is almost no difference being in a guild or a solo player in this game...

This game is pretty old " I don't mean it in a bad way rather I love it this way " and has been left the way it is for all these years, I am certain the ideas that you all have suggested in this thread have already crossed the devs mind long time ago although all these ideas and more are present in so many other games which makes us wonder~Was this game planned to remain as it is now " I mean the balance I mentioned " as special trend of this game ? or was it due to sort of lack of resources to keep up with the other games improvements ? or is there undergoing plan includes the guild aspect of the game along with other improvements to maintain the balance ? Hmm...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ugon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Cool Ideas that our community have suggested! Keep them coming Legends

Dear Developers Team,

[At this point, PLEASE bring change and freshness to the game!

Create new engaging experiences for Dark Legends community by extending the gameplay and turning viewers into active participants in the game. You totally showed us you understand the problems of us players and have a great vision with possible solutions to all of the suggestions. I want to try to put into perspective just how large the community is to help highlight why we’re going to be investing more into the game.

I have an amazing amount of respect for those who suggest game additions and improvements on the forums.

"Crosses heart"
    We look forward to hear from You. We ask questions and clarification that assume a certain answer.
    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-02-2020 at 03:46 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Dear Developers Team,

At this point, PLEASE bring change and freshness to the game!

Create new engaging experiences for Dark Legends community by extending the gameplay and turning viewers into active participants in the game. You totally showed us you understand the problems of us players and have a great vision with possible solutions to all of the suggestions. I want to try to put into perspective just how large the community is to help highlight why we’re going to be investing more into the game. I have an amazing amount of respect for those who suggest game additions and improvements on the forums.

"Crosses heart"
    We look forward to hear from You. We ask questions and clarification that assume a certain answer.
    W o o o a h,

It’s been an incredible experience so far and together we all share the same love for this game and would love to help out.

These are all excellent suggestions on how to improve the DL gaming experience. It's great to voice your ideas, and I agree with 90% of them. The current state of the game is very hard to play and makes it not as enjoyable as it could be. I see a lot of potential in the game and it can have a lot more players than it currently has just with a few simple but game changing adjustments.

If you have more suggestions, do not hesitate to post in this thread
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

26. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Dear Developers Team,

At this point, PLEASE bring change and freshness to the game!

Create new engaging experiences for Dark Legends community by extending the gameplay and turning viewers into active participants in the game. You totally showed us you understand the problems of us players and have a great vision with possible solutions to all of the suggestions. I want to try to put into perspective just how large the community is to help highlight why we’re going to be investing more into the game. I have an amazing amount of respect for those who suggest game additions and improvements on the forums.

"Crosses heart"
    Can you please stop writing in that layout front or whatever it is? It hurts my eyes trying to read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    Can you please stop writing in that layout front or whatever it is? It hurts my eyes trying to read

Definitely. Let me make it easier for you @IShootFirst Do you have any thoughts, comments or suggestions?
    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-02-2020 at 03:41 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

weekly tournament

weekly pvp tournament
    a pvp tournament to reset weekly. example, to see who got the most flag captures or number of kills gained from that week only. Top few players will get some rewards.
    This would encourage more players to pvp

weekly pve tournament
    a pvp tournament to reset weekly. example, to see who got the most number of pve kills gained from that week only. Top few players will get some rewards.
    This would encourage more players to pve

daily dungeon
    eg, each day for different benefits, like high exp dungeon, unlimited mass number of zombies dungeon for pve kills, gold dungeon, execution boss, forge discount day etc..

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Geraxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geraxx View Post
    weekly tournament

weekly pvp tournament
    a pvp tournament to reset weekly. example, to see who got the most flag captures or number of kills gained from that week only. Top few players will get some rewards.
    This would encourage more players to pvp

weekly pve tournament
    a pvp tournament to reset weekly. example, to see who got the most number of pve kills gained from that week only. Top few players will get some rewards.
    This would encourage more players to pve

daily dungeon
    eg, each day for different benefits, like high exp dungeon, unlimited mass number of zombies dungeon for pve kills, gold dungeon, execution boss, forge discount day etc..

Pretty good ideas here.. hopefully it is considered by developers. We want to be in a competitive environment.

I would like to see a Guild vs Guild PvE in a Arena Defense type of PvP. I'd also like to see built-in tournaments in the system... Both completed with achievements and maybe even prizes!

Name:  1DEBA101-30C5-4275-ACA2-68AE2ACF1199.png
Views: 549

Hello community! Hopefully, these topics will be answered/commented by Devs (when they gets some time to do this)
    I'd like to see the devs communicate more, to show we are being heard, and question/answer will be a great way to do this.

Last edited by Habibibi; 03-03-2020 at 02:37 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂