Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion to improve DARK LEGENDS altogether:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    PS: There is no debate goin on here. Watch your mouth, the way you speak.. DEAL WITH IT. Quit crying.

While that might sound extreme to some people, others probably will enjoy it tremendously.

PS: Sadly, this kind of behavior from adults is everywhere, and it only seems to be getting worse.

Are you talking about your behaviour or mine lol.. I gave my opinion and you tell me to quit crying @.@ you an adult ? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post

You’re funny one

However, there's a big difference between just disagreeing and disagreeing respectfully dude..Having good manners is important. It is good to be polite and have respect for others.

... I typically I stay away from clowns
    You talk about having manners and being polite yet you call me a clown? You call that manners? You contradict yourself in every comment lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

I mean, that just falls under "lack of knowledge".

WE HAVE OVER 14000+ FAMILY MEMBERS

OLDEST DL ORGANIZATION

Clearly!!

What you're saying is outrageous, ridiculous, and crazy! Haters are my favorite
    Lack of knowledge? Lmfao dude I spent the major part of my early days after I returned to DL in EOE 15 and besides when you're talking about members everyone including you knows that only 20% of your 14000 members are active basically because the remaining 80% of them are alts and players who stopped playing a long time ago so just cut the crap and as for hate lol you don't even exist so let's not even talk about that

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Hello all^_^
    Fr cinco we really need new maps , new boss and even harder then the one we have now .
    A new lvl cap will be nice for us , add plz some drops , will motivate all of us to farm ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

“proven liar” Here's a good example.. I already attached the @SS

Besides the sarcasm, belittling others and name-calling, you make so many unwarranted assumptions that actual dialogue would be impossible.

Look for ways to improve @Redmi
    PS: STOP ATTACKING everyone’s comments ..
    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-07-2020 at 05:37 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

“proven liar” Here's a good example.. I already attached the @SS

Besides the sarcasm, belittling others and name-calling, you make so many unwarranted assumptions that actual dialogue would be impossible.

Look for ways to improve @Redmi
    You're only making yourself look more dumb by drawing conclusions about me being another person just because we are both redmi users and mind you if cinco traced our IP addresses and found out that I was findme or I broke terms of service here on the forums by trolling as you say don't you think I'd have been banned already here ? Or you think that cinco isn't seeing everything being posted on this thread right now ..just zip it if you've got nothing better to say rather than basing your accusations on just device names
    Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    Hello all^_^
    Fr cinco we really need new maps , new boss and even harder then the one we have now .
    A new lvl cap will be nice for us , add plz some drops , will motivate all of us to farm ty
    Hopefully @Cinco will make a positive impact that changes the current community in the most positive way soon.
    Many thanks sis
    Last edited by Habibibi; 03-07-2020 at 05:51 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Heya

I personally hate dealing with rude people, and as much as I can, avoid them.

We cannot get rid of toxic players but you can educate them lol

Good luck Bella

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Hopefully @Cinco will make a positive impact that changes the current community in the most positive way soon.
    Many thanks sis
    Hehehe ^_^ hopewe get them new maps and new drops

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nadineelfen View Post
    Hehehe ^_^ hopewe get them new maps and new drops
    Looking forward to the new future content sis
    Name:  9CC4EA50-DE1F-4E75-828B-015FEC56477C.gif
Views: 279
Size:  6.6 KB
    PS: Did you noticed @Cinco’s response?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    There were numerous flaws to the first DL Guild Event. No need to bore everyone who wasn't around with the details.

I'm loving this stream of cool ideas. Hopefully we will be able to address some of these in the not-too-distant future.
    Name:  EED4C815-2903-48CF-A3B7-9BDB2DBA7690.jpeg
Views: 367
Size:  10.5 KB
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I've never seen so many trolls so obsessed with one guild. Perhaps they were all former members who were booted for not following our very simple set of rules? I smell butt-hurt and weakness. Pathetic.

I anticipate further antagonizing responses as proof of their desperation and obsession.

It's not as if we're the ones wasting our time to troll them lol. Weakness has a tendency to gravitate toward strength, not the other way around.

If you want to find strength, then look in the direction that haters direct their BS. That's why I love our haters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutelilkitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutelilkitten View Post
    I've never seen so many trolls so obsessed with one guild. Perhaps they were all former members who were booted for not following our very simple set of rules? I smell butt-hurt and weakness. Pathetic.

I anticipate further antagonizing responses as proof of their desperation and obsession.

It's not as if we're the ones wasting our time to troll them lol. Weakness has a tendency to gravitate toward strength, not the other way around.

If you want to find strength, then look in the direction that haters direct their BS. That's why I love our haters.

And I've never seen people with that amount of skill thickness before.

Maybe if you read you'd actually realise that me personally have nothing to do nor care about you or your guild
    All I did was post my opinion, but for that I got called a clown, a troll, and so on. That's my only problem.
    You act like if you're mature and wise right? How about you give your friends some of that ? Read what they been saying. If you ask me, nothing they said made any sense in any way. All it was is just big unnecessary words that they probably don't know the meaning of, using the word "community" 10 thousand times in every comment, saying they have manners yet they call others clowns for no reason, and continuously contradicting themself
    If you're the smart one between them then let's have a convo how about that ? Then work on helping your friends on not looking stooopid on a public forum.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Looking forward to the new future content sis
    Name:  9CC4EA50-DE1F-4E75-828B-015FEC56477C.gif
Views: 279
Size:  6.6 KB
    PS: Did you noticed @Cinco’s response?

Name:  EED4C815-2903-48CF-A3B7-9BDB2DBA7690.jpeg
Views: 367
Size:  10.5 KB
    Yeah i'did ^_^ iam excited to see new events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post

Maybe if you read you'd actually realise that me personally have nothing to do nor care about you or your guild
    All I did was post my opinion, but for that I got called a clown, a troll, and so on. That's my only problem.
    You act like if you're mature and wise right? How about you give your friends some of that ? Read what they been saying. If you ask me, nothing they said made any sense in any way. All it was is just big unnecessary words that they probably don't know the meaning of, using the word "community" 10 thousand times in every comment, saying they have manners yet they call others clowns for no reason, and continuously contradicting themself
    If you're the smart one between them then let's have a convo how about that ? Then work on helping your friends on not looking stooopid on a public forum.
    I didn't claim to be anything.

My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular; however, if you feel like it applies to you, then I suggest you reevaluate your own behavior.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutelilkitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Ok I am throwing this out there. This is a discussion about the things we like to see implemented to DL. The trash talking. The name calling. This isn’t helping our cause. I am not pointing anyone out. Just making a random comment. We would ALL love to see some of our ideas put into the game. BUT why should he listen to any of us. If all we do is fight on here. This is a DISCUSSION BOARD. NOT THE GAME.

So please everyone let’s keep this civil. And maybe the devs will take us more seriously.

Thank you,
    Tae

Member of E.O.E 15
    Last edited by Taenia; 03-07-2020 at 09:16 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Taenia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post

No one has said any names. I do not understand why your taking any of this personal. The comments made have been in general context. So please. Stop thinking everyone is directing all there comments about you. Because they are not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I propose we restart the actual game enhancement discussion. So far, many posts have been unproductive.

Constructive criticism of ideas is fine and encouraged, but ad hominem and purely negative commentary associated with imagined slights doesn't serve a purpose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutelilkitten View Post
    I propose we restart the actual game enhancement discussion. So far, many posts have been unproductive.

Constructive criticism of ideas is fine and encouraged, but ad hominem and purely negative commentary associated with imagined slights doesn't serve a purpose.

Thank you Cute. I agree 100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Nice good

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

You’re funny one

However, there's a big difference between just disagreeing and disagreeing respectfully dude..Having good manners is important. It is good to be polite and have respect for others.

... I typically I stay away from clowns
    Here, that's not her calling me a clown ? No? She clearly tagged my comment and said what she said. Then you say it wasn't directed at me ? I told you, you act like you care yet you barely even read everything lol. Check yourself