Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion to improve DARK LEGENDS altogether:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I've never seen so many trolls so obsessed with one guild. Perhaps they were all former members who were booted for not following our very simple set of rules? I smell butt-hurt and weakness. Pathetic.

I anticipate further antagonizing responses as proof of their desperation and obsession.

It's not as if we're the ones wasting our time to troll them lol. Weakness has a tendency to gravitate toward strength, not the other way around.

If you want to find strength, then look in the direction that haters direct their BS. That's why I love our haters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutelilkitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutelilkitten View Post
    I've never seen so many trolls so obsessed with one guild. Perhaps they were all former members who were booted for not following our very simple set of rules? I smell butt-hurt and weakness. Pathetic.

I anticipate further antagonizing responses as proof of their desperation and obsession.

It's not as if we're the ones wasting our time to troll them lol. Weakness has a tendency to gravitate toward strength, not the other way around.

If you want to find strength, then look in the direction that haters direct their BS. That's why I love our haters.

And I've never seen people with that amount of skill thickness before.

Maybe if you read you'd actually realise that me personally have nothing to do nor care about you or your guild
    All I did was post my opinion, but for that I got called a clown, a troll, and so on. That's my only problem.
    You act like if you're mature and wise right? How about you give your friends some of that ? Read what they been saying. If you ask me, nothing they said made any sense in any way. All it was is just big unnecessary words that they probably don't know the meaning of, using the word "community" 10 thousand times in every comment, saying they have manners yet they call others clowns for no reason, and continuously contradicting themself
    If you're the smart one between them then let's have a convo how about that ? Then work on helping your friends on not looking stooopid on a public forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post

Maybe if you read you'd actually realise that me personally have nothing to do nor care about you or your guild
    All I did was post my opinion, but for that I got called a clown, a troll, and so on. That's my only problem.
    You act like if you're mature and wise right? How about you give your friends some of that ? Read what they been saying. If you ask me, nothing they said made any sense in any way. All it was is just big unnecessary words that they probably don't know the meaning of, using the word "community" 10 thousand times in every comment, saying they have manners yet they call others clowns for no reason, and continuously contradicting themself
    If you're the smart one between them then let's have a convo how about that ? Then work on helping your friends on not looking stooopid on a public forum.
    I didn't claim to be anything.

My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular; however, if you feel like it applies to you, then I suggest you reevaluate your own behavior.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutelilkitten For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post

No one has said any names. I do not understand why your taking any of this personal. The comments made have been in general context. So please. Stop thinking everyone is directing all there comments about you. Because they are not.