Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ebon armor vs 76 arc armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Add the 76 Armor to the Elite Upgraded Weapons list....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Add the 76 Armor to the Elite Upgraded Weapons list....
    Sorry to say but that weapon upgrade is a scam for people to spend on awakes again, compare the stats in crafting. Everything is so shady here, for all you know the proc will get nerfed after the upgrade. I would suggest players to not spend plat/gold on anything untill they get explicit comments from devs on actual numbers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Sts just wants to scam us lol. Imagine opening locks and looting a recipe to craft elite duggar daggers ,1st u lose awakes , u get +1dex, +10dps , +50hp/Mana and proc remains same lmfao.. sts kind of joking right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I tried elite Gates 3x, 2x with chasmal armor, 1x with ebon armor. With ebon armor i cleared more waves and faster + i knew, i canīt die under its proc, while with chasmal armor i felt like i have something like shadowlurk AA active for short time, which is not good.

PvE
    In my opinion it would be better to keep ebon as main offensive armor, while chasmal could be tweaked to be more defensive, since elite content is really elite (good work). There is yellow text "defense shield" after all in proc description, so what do you think about removal of damage buff, instead improve HP/armor, hp regen from proc + maybe add damage reduction for short time for PvE only.

Yin (ebon/ofensive) and Yang (chasmal/defensive).
    Last edited by Marosok; 03-06-2020 at 06:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    I tried elite Gates 3x, 2x with chasmal armor, 1x with ebon armor. With ebon armor i cleared more waves and faster + i knew, i canīt die under its proc, while with chasmal armor i felt like i have something like shadowlurk AA active for short time, which is not good.

PvE
    In my opinion it would be better to keep ebon as main offensive armor, while chasmal could be tweaked to be more defensive, since elite content is really elite (good work). There is yellow text "defense shield" after all in proc description, so what do you think about removal of double damage buff, instead improving HP/armor, hp regen from proc + maybe add damage reduction for short time for PvE only.

I have suggest it B4 btw but no reply yet till now it had been a week^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamwalker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post

PvE
    In my opinion it would be better to keep ebon as main offensive armor, while chasmal could be tweaked to be more defensive, since elite content is really elite (good work). There is yellow text "defense shield" after all in proc description, so what do you think about removal of damage buff, instead improve HP/armor, hp regen from proc + maybe add damage reduction for short time for PvE only.

Right and I also agree, because I also have two arcane armor, and try both and sometimes put them together, but it is impossible for all to have two arcane armor at the same time, if you @Marosok okey, cuz u are rich, but try to think of other players, if we only have ebon, we will die quickly, or if we only have engine armor, we will survive but it will take time or run out of time to killing mob.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why...........
    Last edited by IFFIT; 03-06-2020 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think they both are good.

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

The Elite Vardan Valley content is meant to be difficult and provide challenge for a nice long while.

I suspect only a very few players would convert their one "Death Engine" Weapon with OP Awakes to get its 'Elite' counterpart so quickly. Like the Elite content overall these items are here for the long term. Dedicated players will acquire more Arcane gears than they need and might want to give a clean/no-Awakes one the 'Elite' treatment. Making the stats for these items super-OP says that I want you to upgrade immediately to stay competitive... and that's not what I'm trying to say. The stats are minimally higher and the look is unique. Considering the life-spans of previous "best" gears in the game, I felt it would be interesting to do something slightly different with "Death Engine."

All of the Level 76 Arcane armors are engineered for defense. They are not supposed to rehash the procs of Ebon. I'm also trying not to obliterate the value of that awesome Level 71 gear by making the default 76 Arcane better in every conceivable way. With all that in mind: I have taken note of your feedback on the quality of defense and in the context of players' success in the new Elite Content I may be applying some adjustments. There are no plans to convert the design to mimic Ebon but I would like for us all to be happy with the defense proc you get with Death Engine.

Also - thanks for the feedback as usual! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The Elite Vardan Valley content is meant to be difficult and provide challenge for a nice long while.

I suspect only a very few players would convert their one "Death Engine" Weapon with OP Awakes to get its 'Elite' counterpart so quickly. Like the Elite content overall these items are here for the long term. Dedicated players will acquire more Arcane gears than they need and might want to give a clean/no-Awakes one the 'Elite' treatment. Making the stats for these items super-OP says that I want you to upgrade immediately to stay competitive... and that's not what I'm trying to say. The stats are minimally higher and the look is unique. Considering the life-spans of previous "best" gears in the game, I felt it would be interesting to do something slightly different with "Death Engine."

All of the Level 76 Arcane armors are engineered for defense. They are not supposed to rehash the procs of Ebon. I'm also trying not to obliterate the value of that awesome Level 71 gear by making the default 76 Arcane better in every conceivable way. With all that in mind: I have taken note of your feedback on the quality of defense and in the context of players' success in the new Elite Content I may be applying some adjustments. There are no plans to convert the design to mimic Ebon but I would like for us all to be happy with the defense proc you get with Death Engine.

Yeah but why to waste gold (rip awakes too) on new elite just for minimal stats? Maybe make them have stronger proc? Or they have +20% elite damage as permanent.
    That would be great and everyone would want to have them upgraded....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agreeee to youuuu allll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

@Cinco, thanks for the comment.

I dont personally mind a different/defense proc, I will be very happy to own both armors - 1 for offense and 1 for defense.
    But I would like to mention that 71 arcane armor is currently better on the defense front as well. The performance of 71 arc armor is way better in valley elites compared to 76 arc armor, plus ebon proc is active for longer duration.

I understand that you dont want the new armor to obliterate the value of old but right now old is outshining the new and the value of new armor is going down.

I hope the future adjustment make the new armor worth owning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

TDedicated players will acquire more Arcane gears than they need and might want to give a clean/no-Awakes one the 'Elite' treatment. The stats are minimally higher and the look is unique.

There are no plans to convert the design to mimic Ebon but I would like for us all to be happy with the defense proc you get with Death Engine.
    Honestly, when these gears cost 100m+ per item, I dont know how it makes sense to get extra. It takes years to earn that much and loads of plat/real life money. I think people want events and gears to cater to a bigger audience than just the elite. atm it is only the elites that barely have some of this gears.

I think most people arent happy because the price of these items doesnt reflect the value it provides. Please consider dropping these items as loot elite vardan e.g. duggar weapons at 76 if u want people to get extra weapons for unique looks or increase drop rate in crates

Edit: It is a fine line so I understand this is hard to achieve all the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

this is great @Cinco
    You made a new arcane armor to help us survive in the gates, right.?
    But I have a little advice, increase the DMG new armor 76 when proc activ, the DMG does not need to be high, at least the same as Ebon armor, and the defense of the new armor 76 as a bonus, bonus because he is an arcane armor with level 76.
    We think that DMG from ebon armor is enough, we really need new armor to survive, it doesn't mean we don't need DMG either.
    Thxs.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

if thats the case, can you at least make the mobs in elite valley to be less tanky and let the mobs stick with the damage they have right now?or lesser?since all the 76 items are focussing on goin defensively and barely could compete with the defensive stats of the mobs?

Honestly speaking..a well geared pt would at least reach wave 50-60 but now..they cant even push thru wave 20-30

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I have best idea for new armor. Remove all damage buff/ let it be completely defensive, procs +10k hp/ 2k hp/sec Regen/ +10k armor in Pve and pvp +3k hp/ +250hp/s regen/ +2k armor.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

it would be nice if 76 armor proc added a better chance to boost 76 wep proc... instead of Ebon haste effect.