Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 264

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 3/4/2020 | Vardan Valley Elites

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    702
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Trying to proc dozer aegis too but hard to get it stack all in same time

    Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

  2. #122
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    its the true stat of all arc weap 76 gear that proc+ulti+elix+buff+op pet...the stat that 100k++ is the bug that already fix earlier this yr...it is unbalance btween lvl 76 that had arc 76 vs none(op ebon full gear cant get near that)...n rip lvl below 76...bfore this,like arc 66 vs arc 71...although the arc 71 is better stat..but the gap is not tooo extremely wide...so,op lvl 66 arc still able to play in lvl 71 map with strugling n hardship...but now,especially in elite vardan,not everyone can play even they try harder...n with the esg gold loot nerf,gates gonna nerf soon too as elite one will drop gold...so,rich get richer(yes,they dserve it as they pay for it,but too much will cause unbalance of everything) n sts surely profit alot to kept al server...but after awhile,when many less spending money/free to play plyer give up...then,u will realised my saying here....

    #just my two cent opinion
    #AL still my fav till....

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    If a lot of player got to be bye bye this game will be completely boring

  4. #124
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    266
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Why upgrade an already op weapon? It just makes no sense to me...hmm I know let’s have new expansion next month and omg new arcanes!
    Ye sts should review this non sens idea all i can say is WTF?

    Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    89
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Please add some items/eggs/etc as rare drops in elite, grinding just for gold is a bit boring.

  6. #126
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    89
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    LoL u looked at the temple challenge lb??? 1 class is rules all. Don’t believe me look at this
    Dude you lost a good argument just because you shared a wrong pic, now the wolfs will eat you alive lol..
    Also, wars are not OP, if they were you would have seen a party of warriors dominating the LB.. oh wait...

    But everyone should have dmg, war should be able to solo things.. its not their fault their main stat gives HP and their gear have good armor..

    I dont think there is any bias man, the axe only gets haste and dot over the 3x damage, they still dont get crit as much as rogues.

    xD LMAO god mode.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid Head For This Useful Post:


  8. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Upgrading weapon makes the player exite. Cool idea of sts and everybody love it thanks sts, but hear the voice of rogue and all the newbie player needs more player more exitement

  9. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    Dude you lost a good argument just because you shared a wrong pic, now the wolfs will eat you alive lol..
    Also, wars are not OP, if they were you would have seen a party of warriors dominating the LB.. oh wait...

    But everyone should have dmg, war should be able to solo things.. its not their fault their main stat gives HP and their gear have good armor..

    I dont think there is any bias man, the axe only gets haste and dot over the 3x damage, they still dont get crit as much as rogues.

    xD LMAO god mode.
    This thread is to write the opinion of all players allset post with ss is near from the truth about warior lol the 90% crit war is like a rogue and 300% is equal to 100% crit .

  10. #129
    Banned Overgrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Forest of Shades
    Posts
    499
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    Please add some items/eggs/etc as rare drops in elite, grinding just for gold is a bit boring.
    Yes for this, you guy made it, elite improve the loot than just nerfing normal then giving the original Gold loot to the elite one, such a dirty move.

    Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

  11. #130
    Banned Overgrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Forest of Shades
    Posts
    499
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Why upgrade an already op weapon? It just makes no sense to me...hmm I know let’s have new expansion next month and omg new arcanes!
    Probable reasons: 1. Elite Gates will be really hard. 2. The higher the demand for the arcane weaps the higher the plat purchase.

    Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

  12. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Probable reasons: 1. Elite Gates will be really hard. 2. The higher the demand for the arcane weaps the higher the plat purchase.

    Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    Then the strong player will remain and survive and the newbie player will be gone

  13. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    95
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Worst update ever rip tainted set
    I will probably quit this game.

  14. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    65
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    Worst update ever rip tainted set
    I will probably quit this game.
    I think tainted is good for survival

  15. #134
    Senior Member Sheentaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Kraag Castle but mostly in Glintstone Caverns anywhere of those 3 maps
    Posts
    595
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    144
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    Dude you lost a good argument just because you shared a wrong pic, now the wolfs will eat you alive lol..
    Also, wars are not OP, if they were you would have seen a party of warriors dominating the LB.. oh wait...

    But everyone should have dmg, war should be able to solo things.. its not their fault their main stat gives HP and their gear have good armor..

    I dont think there is any bias man, the axe only gets haste and dot over the 3x damage, they still dont get crit as much as rogues.

    xD LMAO god mode.
    Lol man tell me, in any MMO-RPG, since when is a "TANK" considered to deal damage even heavier than the actual offensive classes?

    I'm not asking for a nerf this/that or what nots. What I'm trying to say is that the real essence of being a "tank" in the first place has gone missing. Warriors nowadays are nothing but new rogues with high HP and Armor.

    The whole "DPS-frenzy" in this expansion is not leading to a class balance at all. Atleast give us Rogues/Mages something on-par with this renewed warrior abilities or otherwise, we are all pawn in a warrior's game.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheentaro For This Useful Post:


  17. #135
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    858
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    427
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    351
    Thanked in
    208 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yes! Arcanite pets will increase the chance of looting raw Arcanite in the Elite Gathering map.
    is it the passive of the arcanite pet that make us drop more arcanite? we can slot any happy and aa and still have better raw arcanite loot chance? if not please make it this way

  18. #136
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    89
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Premo View Post
    This thread is to write the opinion of all players
    Yes, I am a player too and my opinion is sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Premo View Post
    allset post with ss is near from the truth about warior lol the 90% crit war is like a rogue and 300% is equal to 100% crit .
    Sorry I didn't get this part. 300% = 100% crit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    Lol man tell me, in any MMO-RPG, since when is a "TANK" considered to deal damage even heavier than the actual offensive classes?

    I'm not asking for a nerf this/that or what nots. What I'm trying to say is that the real essence of being a "tank" in the first place has gone missing. Warriors nowadays are nothing but new rogues with high HP and Armor.

    The whole "DPS-frenzy" in this expansion is not leading to a class balance at all. Atleast give us Rogues/Mages something on-par with this renewed warrior abilities or otherwise, we are all pawn in a warrior's game.
    Ask the devs, lets see if they have an answer to your question

  19. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    967
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    283
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

    Default

    And this is why a game should not be entirely pve focused^

  20. #138
    Senior Member Susanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    552
    Thanked in
    307 Posts

    Default

    I don't like it anymore. I can't do it. 😣😢

  21. #139
    Senior Member PostNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    560
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    158
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

    Default

    Power creep is getting insane. You are also on track to make it extremely difficult for any low-mid range player to earn anything in game. This update is going to widen the rich/poor discrepancy even more. Where do you expect average players to earn things? Players always had elite southern gates to fall back on to farm, now there will be nothing to fall back on.

    If you dont have these broken procs to farm, you're screwed. Nothing to do endgame unless youre heavily geared. Given, we dont know how hard this elite map will be..but im guessing hard enough to make your average player not want to farm deaths/boredom. After that, what? Farm glinstone lol?

    Really hope you're not going the whole "1 level, elite cap" expansion thing you did on PL..
    Ign: Divinatory. Hardcore Ign: Paywall. Proud Merc of Arlor!

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:


  23. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    640
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

    Default

    I just don't get the point of new weak items? The new ring proc needs to be atleast 1 min long and stackable or else it's just stats... Little higher than swamp ring...

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Preview 2/26/2020 | The (colorful new) Swamp Temple 2020!
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 03-03-2020, 08:49 AM
  2. Replies: 170
    Last Post: 01-16-2020, 10:43 AM
  3. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 10-02-2019, 01:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •