Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 3/4/2020 | Vardan Valley Elites

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

STS, Devs re make that update what think about New players how he get one weapon cost 80M+ is crazy... If the way to get gold u need Op gear... Pls re make that. A loot of players want to quit but the time... I have years here and i am desiding to Leave... Re make pls....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

That nerf make sense if elite valley will be open all the time so ppl will not cry that much about the gold

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    ign: NEXPL

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I only see people with max gear and tons of gold who saying the nerv is great but the aveeage players cant even get like this. Next fact will be a dead pvp zone, as it is most of the time

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Loloo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think its good they nerf gold in gates. I too love that place to gain gold but now more player plays in fester/deep marsh and mauso since theres still good gold there.
    It help new players too especially who enter as random. so far i'm still enjoying the games & so does some of friends ahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If sometimes the Dev's/Mods would Listen to the ideas of their community and give a small Feedback on the ideas of Them, then This forum would make way More sense.. Ive a few ideas that could improve the Game...

1) Bring out a map open for every Level, where Mobs scale on the Level of the players and everyone can farm Gold or nice items

2) Add an Item Rent system: (doesnt matter if its items of an dev or player) add a rent Fee to it Like 1h = 10k or something Like that and if the Player needs the item back that Has been rent, He can Just claim it Back and the Fee gets restored.

3) Make Drops of arcane death engine weapons in the locks Higher, 150m for clean death engine daggers aint reasonable

4) add a currency to Elite Valley Gates Like it Has been for lv 71 raid's in swamp.. With an vendor that trades Bound lv 76 arcanes/mythics/Set items

5) add More content to the marriage System since for now its only a visual Feature

6) bring back the livestreams in twitch

7) add daily rewards: Like a monthly calendar everyday in a row u sign in u get a little bit of platinum/Gold Like.. Day 1; 1plat, Day 2; 2 plat, Day 3; 4 plat, Day 4; 8 plat.... And the amount reset when a month Has been Finished This is a way for f2p players to get a few plat...

Ive alot More ideas.. If u wanna hear em Hit me up! Ty

Ign: Melt [Proud officer of Blessing]

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melt_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melt_ View Post
    If sometimes the Dev's/Mods would Listen to the ideas of their community and give a small Feedback on the ideas of Them, then This forum would make way More sense.. Ive a few ideas that could improve the Game...

1) Bring out a map open for every Level, where Mobs scale on the Level of the players and everyone can farm Gold or nice items

2) Add an Item Rent system: (doesnt matter if its items of an dev or player) add a rent Fee to it Like 1h = 10k or something Like that and if the Player needs the item back that Has been rent, He can Just claim it Back and the Fee gets restored.

3) Make Drops of arcane death engine weapons in the locks Higher, 150m for clean death engine daggers aint reasonable

4) add a currency to Elite Valley Gates Like it Has been for lv 71 raid's in swamp.. With an vendor that trades Bound lv 76 arcanes/mythics/Set items

5) add More content to the marriage System since for now its only a visual Feature

7) add daily rewards: Like a monthly calendar everyday in a row u sign in u get a little bit of platinum/Gold Like.. Day 1; 1plat, Day 2; 2 plat, Day 3; 4 plat, Day 4; 8 plat.... And the amount reset when a month Has been Finished This is a way for f2p players to get a few plat...

+1 to many of these ideas

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

+1 very good suggestions

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Up for this

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

+1 for other ideas ....but -99999 for rent idea

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

When you announced gold in vardan valley portals, it seemed that the game started to live again and is worth spending many hours grinding. I could see it on my friend list menu, how live it was during portals. Now you nerfed normal gates, just right after some players at least got decent gear to run with. Well, while nerfing amount of gold to the ESG level, you forgot at the same time that ESG was available 24/7. While portals run for 24h. A bit sad. I don't know if it's connected to the business model, etc. I though that if players becomes wealthier, then they're starting to invest in premium currency such as plats, because of higher rotation of virtual goods. Maybe I am wrong. Well I won't cry or anything. I farmed enough, but right now I will do it with a bit "disappointment" in mind. To be honest I though elite maps, would refer to good new original content, not just recolored, ultra difficult version of Valley Gates. It's easy to destroy something. Hard to repair, they say. Just my thoughts.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyczek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I wouldn't even care as long as they made the spiders drop gold.

Rogue

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Totallynoobie View Post
    or maybe put some gold chest on goody and can be bought via token like mauso

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk
    +1 Good Idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

You really need to add stuff into this Elite Valley, if you want players to continue playing into this map. It's quite hard to switch to GL mode now since boss is tough and those 2 spiders. We cant really make enough gold out of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

1: level one gold farming bots everywhere

2: idea already shot down by dev

7: level one plat farming bots everywhere
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Map is fine as it is . Just one comment on the spiders stuns, that it should follow a cooldown system like any other skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

+1 Sts listen em

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ty for all ur Feedback guys

Ign: Melt [Proud officer of Blessing]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Before Gates closed last on 3/9/20. I ran Regular Gates & noticed that the drops were around 5k to 10k. So the pt ended up making it to around wave 50. So let's say 5,000 * 50 = 250,000 gl. I also noticed in Frontier drops were relative to my gl%.

Most players I know including myself loved Gates because of the anticipation of the gl you could earn when it opened. Now that Elite Gates is here & the gl has been nurfed. We act like STS can't or won't keep just it until they get it right.

Rogue