Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 3/4/2020 | Vardan Valley Elites

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I dont think there is any bias man, the axe only gets haste and dot over the 3x damage, they still dont get crit as much as rogues.

xD LMAO god mode.[/QUOTE]

corection for allset 600% crit post and the mrbatibot 92% critical i already ask this over 100% crit is a nonesense stat and a useless crit if you calculate the 200k damage of mrbatibots ss of a war it can surpass the rogue critical aim of 25k damage with ebon armor proc with mythic 76 proc and that is a single shot whil warior can damage all with combo lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Add the Engine Armors to the Elite Upgrade versions....
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    Dude you lost a good argument just because you shared a wrong pic, now the wolfs will eat you alive lol..
    Also, wars are not OP, if they were you would have seen a party of warriors dominating the LB.. oh wait...

But everyone should have dmg, war should be able to solo things.. its not their fault their main stat gives HP and their gear have good armor..

I dont think there is any bias man, the axe only gets haste and dot over the 3x damage, they still dont get crit as much as rogues.

xD LMAO god mode.

corection for allset 600% crit post and the mrbatibot 92% critical i already ask this over 100% crit is a nonesense stat and a useless crit if you calculate the 200k damage of mrbatibots ss of a war it can surpass the rogue critical aim of 25k damage with ebon armor proc with mythic 76 proc and that is a single shot whil warior can damage all with combo. So now warior is a new rogue now with complete damage and defence, but its final dev already did what wariors players want, im stack with rogue or mage because of challenging combo and adventure run but warior make it not chalenging because of unbalance class, 4 warior now can run red gates if they use their ultimate 1 wave and the others in second, they dont need the help of mage and rogue but rogue and mage need a tank, and not that at all ruins the run in gate somtimes over power warior can kill a boss and mobs in sec while others cannot switch to goldloot items. Sory for my bad english

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Everything is cool..tyvm!but where's the paddy event?hmmm...ty..great

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhaorabeos For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

But anyway this argue is a nonesense because warior now is a top class that can run hard map without help of the other class, we need warior for our run, but thaks dev and all warior forget about that and pls enjoy the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

This is just not fair for players that can hardly find a pt, now that elite is here, It’ll make it even harder for players to find a pt, most likely not since players will be looking for specific team members,
    Even now in normal red portal, most pts are looking for players with skratch so they can last longer,
    I disagree with nerfing gl from normal red, since there’s nothing to farm for players that don’t have the best gears
    This can also effect the players with ebon gears( including me )since everyone will be looking for players for new arcane, the ebon users will be useless

I suggest:
    1. Having a map that is always open and players can farm gold there (Of course not as much as red portal but so players have something to farm)
    2. Bringing ESG gl back
    3. Keep normal red portal as it is, and have increased loot in elite instead

Or anything that would keep the players interested that aren’t heavily geared with new arcane, or when the portal is closed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Undershooting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    Dude you lost a good argument just because you shared a wrong pic, now the wolfs will eat you alive lol..
    Also, wars are not OP, if they were you would have seen a party of warriors dominating the LB.. oh wait...

But everyone should have dmg, war should be able to solo things.. its not their fault their main stat gives HP and their gear have good armor..

xD LMAO god mode.
    Here we go again with another new account trying to throw dirt on a liget point. You can't go far in todays endgame without a war. Look at the Solo LB & tell me how many wars are in the top 10?

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Mages have nothing against wars being op
    We good
    Atleast I am

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Aren't u supposed to atleast run with 1 war for tanking
    Or u wanna go back to 4 rogue **** again
    And last year lb was full of rogue
    I didn't see rogues complaining

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxxolyxxX View Post

Rogues nabs always gonna trash talk, just ignore them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    Lol man tell me, in any MMO-RPG, since when is a "TANK" considered to deal damage even heavier than the actual offensive classes?

I'm not asking for a nerf this/that or what nots. What I'm trying to say is that the real essence of being a "tank" in the first place has gone missing. Warriors nowadays are nothing but new rogues with high HP and Armor.

The whole "DPS-frenzy" in this expansion is not leading to a class balance at all. Atleast give us Rogues/Mages something on-par with this renewed warrior abilities or otherwise, we are all pawn in a warrior's game.
    Huh? Name me a Top 20 MMORPG that doesn't have a DPS War Class?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    is it the passive of the arcanite pet that make us drop more arcanite? we can slot any happy and aa and still have better raw arcanite loot chance? if not please make it this way
    yes plz confirm this.
    meep meep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxxolyxxX View Post

We're rogues op or were they doing what they were designed to do which is dps. Rogues were picked because they dealt more dps which translated to faster runs. Always each class had it's strong points, rogues were for dps purely, mages were for crowds, and warriors were for Tanking mostly. Rogues were at the top of the lb because of how the game was designed not because they were op

sent from the moon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    This is just not fair for players that can hardly find a pt, now that elite is here, It’ll make it even harder for players to find a pt, most likely not since players will be looking for specific team members,
    Even now in normal red portal, most pts are looking for players with skratch so they can last longer,
    I disagree with nerfing gl from normal red, since there’s nothing to farm for players that don’t have the best gears
    This can also effect the players with ebon gears( including me )since everyone will be looking for players for new arcane, the ebon users will be useless

I suggest:
    1. Having a map that is always open and players can farm gold there (Of course not as much as red portal but so players have something to farm)
    2. Bringing ESG gl back
    3. Keep normal red portal as it is, and have increased loot in elite instead

Or anything that would keep the players interested that aren’t heavily geared with new arcane, or when the portal is closed
    I agree that this will make it harder for those non-scratch users, since most looking for scratch pt's. A lot of players are going to find it hard to enjoy the game if they cant afford the more expensive weapons. And hard for them to have the ability to farm the gold to get it if they cant survive the elite areas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

where canwe get the recipe for elite weapons ? and recipe craft new lockeds ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Cinco Where we can get the recipes to upgrade Arcane weapons to Elite Arcane Weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This update is killing free players, what do you guys think? You always make it difficult for free players with updates that are far from the word FTP, first you get rid of gl on Esg and made Gates as a reference for people who have gl ... and now you make Elite mode and reduce gold loot drop Normal there, before I was silent because maybe your update would be better on a free player, but I guess that didn't happen ... because here it really feels like pay to win. Oh one more thing..Dear Development, try to be more creative by making vanity / egg or something ... I have been playing since 2012 like nothing is interesting until now... Vanity * You only change the color and only slightly change the shape or effect of the old vanity and make it look like it's worth buying, even though it's all boring ... About pet ...Try thinking harder or the work of someone who is more creative in making things ... I'm sure you can pay people handsomely right? With a company of that size How can you just turn your head and re-design the old one? Give space for FREE PLAYER MAN...You will not advance if you only think of money!

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #158
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Priormage View Post
    Cinco Where we can get the recipes to upgrade Arcane weapons to Elite Arcane Weapons
    These can be looted from the Elite Locked Valley Crate.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    These can be looted from the Elite Locked Valley Crate.
    Why are these spiders so tough maybe decrease there health?

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I don’t like where this is going....

how’s that new game you guys are working on, turning out...

Arcane Legends is turning into OP legends...

idk STS this is a big step...

Don’t know if you’re on the right direction or wrong one, but to me this doesn’t feel right.

We’ll see how this goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post: