Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 3/4/2020 | Vardan Valley Elites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    It's time to fight for Vardan Valley--now more difficult in every way! An Elite Expansion to the "Vardan Valley" Campaign has arrived*!

(*this new content will be available soon after the Swamp Temple Challenge event has come to an end)

Highlights
    + Collect a dozen new Elite Achievements!
    + Unlock an array of Titles, Trophy furnishings and new Vanity items!
    + Loot Arcane items and new recipes from the Elite Valley Crate.
    + Craft the Arcane Level 76 Harvester's Band (ring).
    + Craft special 'Elite' versions of Arcane "Death Engine" Weapons.

New Maps!

+ Open the portals to the Valley Frontier, the Valley Gates and the Greensap Farm as normal.
    + Choose [Elite] when interacting with any of these portals to enter the Elite version of the zone.
    + As with standard Vardan Valley areas, you can go Solo or with a party of friendly Legends.
    + Defeat monsters in Elite zones to advance towards all of the new Elite Vardan Valley Achievements. Check with "Record Keeper Renault" in the Guild Castle to see your progress!

New Cyclical Leaderboard!
    + Adventure to the top of the Group or Solo Elite Valley Gates leaderboards!
    + A unique badge for Top 10 Group Elite Valley Gates is awarded each month.
    + A different unique badge for Top 10 Solo Elite Valley Gates is also awarded monthly.
    + Check the leaderboards near the entrance to the Valley Gates.

The Elite Vardan Valley Achievements are as follows:

• "Cleansing the Valley" - Kill 500 Elite Vardan Valley monsters - awards 100 APs.
    • "Clear-Cutting the Valley" - Kill 1000 Elite Vardan Valley monsters - yields another 100 APs.
    • "Valley's Most Valiant" - Kill 5000 Elite Vardan Valley monsters - 100 APs plus the [Valiant] Title.
    • "Vardan Valley Vengeance" - Kill 10000 Elite Vardan Valley monsters - 100 APs plus the [Vengeful] Title.
    • "Valley Vicar" - Kill 100 Elite Vardan Valley Bosses - 100 APs plus the [Vicar] Title.
    • "Valley Viceroy" - Kill 500 Elite Vardan Valley Bosses - 100 APs and the [Viceroy] Title.
    • "Baron of the Vale" - Kill 1000 Elite Vardan Valley Bosses - 100 APs and the deluxe Valley green [Baron of the Vale] Title.
    • "Dozer Destroyer!" - Kill Elite Skull Dozer 1000 Times - 110 APs plus the Platinum Elite Skull-Dozer Trophy for your house.
    • "Skratch That!" - Kill Elite Jord Skratch 1000 Times - 110 APs and the Platinum Elite Jord Skratch Trophy for your house.
    • "Duggar Grave!" - Kill Elite Dred Duggar 1000 Times - 110 APs and the Platinum Elite Dred Duggar Trophy for your house.
      Attachment 187418
    • "Vardan Valley Vanquisher!" - Collect all Achievements for Elite Vardan Valley kills (includes 'Vardan Valley Vengeance' and 'Baron of the Vale' achievements) - awards 150 APs and the "Valley Victory Crest" Banner.
      Attachment 187417

• "Vardan Valley Boss Buster" - Collect all Achievements for Specific Elite Vardan Valley Bosses ('Duggar Grave!' 'Skratch That!' and 'Dozer Destroyer!') - 150 APs and the "Imperial Valley Vanity Armor Set" Recipe.

New Vanities!

You can craft the "Imperial Valley Elite Vanity Set" for your class with the Recipe awarded by the "Vardan Valley Boss Buster" Achievement.

Look under 'Misc, Vardan Valley' in the Crafting Station.

This very special vanity armor set requires

• 75000 gold
    • One piece of Level 76 Legendary Armor
    • One Level 76 Legendary Helmet
    • 'Imperial Valley Vanity Armor Set' recipe item.

New Arcane Items!

In other crafting-related news:
    Arcanite can be found in the Elite Greensap Farm and can be used to craft the new Level 76 Arcane "Harvester's Band" ring. All Harvester rings have a chance on killing an enemy to boost your STR, DEX and INT by 10 for 5 seconds.

And, upgrade your Level 76 Arcane "Death Engine" weapons to "Elite Death Engine" variants (that sport a stunning new look and better stats).

New Elite Locked Crate!
    Attachment 187433

The "Elite Vardan Valley Crate" only drops in Elite Vardan Valley zones. It contains Level 76 Arcane Artifacts and Mythic Pendants, Mythic Crafting recipes, Legendary equipment, the 'Green Power Pack' and the 'Mystic Valley Power Cell' vanity items, and up to 25000 gold.
    @remim ----Dont fix it or Read anything!!!!!

Just sit back and enjoy this thread getting spammed
    Ign: Axemenarmy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xmenarmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

nice nerf gates, i lost 20 player+ in my guild, all quit game.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to holler For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Thats the point when gates is open average in our guild was 20players online , guess now ...

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

And no response from sts make me sad,all of us spend ridiculous money for plat ..

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melt_ View Post
    If sometimes the Dev's/Mods would Listen to the ideas of their community and give a small Feedback on the ideas of Them, then This forum would make way More sense.. Ive a few ideas that could improve the Game...

1) Bring out a map open for every Level, where Mobs scale on the Level of the players and everyone can farm Gold or nice items

2) Add an Item Rent system: (doesnt matter if its items of an dev or player) add a rent Fee to it Like 1h = 10k or something Like that and if the Player needs the item back that Has been rent, He can Just claim it Back and the Fee gets restored.

3) Make Drops of arcane death engine weapons in the locks Higher, 150m for clean death engine daggers aint reasonable

4) add a currency to Elite Valley Gates Like it Has been for lv 71 raid's in swamp.. With an vendor that trades Bound lv 76 arcanes/mythics/Set items

5) add More content to the marriage System since for now its only a visual Feature

6) bring back the livestreams in twitch

7) add daily rewards: Like a monthly calendar everyday in a row u sign in u get a little bit of platinum/Gold Like.. Day 1; 1plat, Day 2; 2 plat, Day 3; 4 plat, Day 4; 8 plat.... And the amount reset when a month Has been Finished This is a way for f2p players to get a few plat...

Ive alot More ideas.. If u wanna hear em Hit me up! Ty
    +11111111
    All the ideas are great and perfect, specially the rent system and all level gold farm map.. I am sure this is what most of the players want. I hope Devs will look into it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

If sometimes the Dev's/Mods would Listen to the ideas of their community and give a small Feedback on the ideas of Them, then This forum would make way More sense.. Ive a few ideas that could improve the Game...

1) Bring out a map open for every Level, where Mobs scale on the Level of the players and everyone can farm Gold or nice items

2) Add an Item Rent system: (doesnt matter if its items of an dev or player) add a rent Fee to it Like 1h = 10k or something Like that and if the Player needs the item back that Has been rent, He can Just claim it Back and the Fee gets restored.

3) Make Drops of arcane death engine weapons in the locks Higher, 150m for clean death engine daggers aint reasonable

4) add a currency to Elite Valley Gates Like it Has been for lv 71 raid's in swamp.. With an vendor that trades Bound lv 76 arcanes/mythics/Set items

5) add More content to the marriage System since for now its only a visual Feature

7) add daily rewards: Like a monthly calendar everyday in a row u sign in u get a little bit of platinum/Gold Like.. Day 1; 1plat, Day 2; 2 plat, Day 3; 4 plat, Day 4; 8 plat.... And the amount reset when a month Has been Finished This is a way for f2p players to get a few plat...

seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

The mythic 76 belt is made of spider silk... maybe it should give some anti-stun effect against the elite valley gate spiders?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 4.16.31 PM.png 
Views:	311 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	187687

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    The mythic 76 belt is made of spider silk... maybe it should give some anti-stun effect against the elite valley gate spiders?

That sounds like a good idea :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sad..... seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

A new lootable item for 1.5 times higher than the trade system can handle...
    THIS is somewhat problematic.
    However I feel the solution is not (necesserily) to increase drop rate, but somehow decrease the total gold in the system.
    I mean like in real life: TAX.
    Higher from the rich, lower from the poor.
    In other games
    - there is a gear amortization and mending cost.
    - there is negative interest rate for the gold one has (every day/week 0.1-1% of the gold is decreased).

Comments?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Mi MIX 2S eszközömről

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe next update we can get gold only from this

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vfreakhun View Post
    A new lootable item for 1.5 times higher than the trade system can handle...
    THIS is somewhat problematic.
    However I feel the solution is not (necesserily) to increase drop rate, but somehow decrease the total gold in the system.
    I mean like in real life: TAX.
    Higher from the rich, lower from the poor.
    In other games
    - there is a gear amortization and mending cost.
    - there is negative interest rate for the gold one has (every day/week 0.1-1% of the gold is decreased).

Comments?

Nice idea but 1% is High asf for the richest players in AL.. Imagine someone With a Billion gets -10m a Day xD

Ign: Melt [Proud officer of Blessing]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post

I Like it! +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    That sounds like a good idea :-)
    Could u tell me if u Like my ideas? I seen many ppl Here Like em! Would be cool ty

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #255
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Could u tell me if u Like my ideas? I seen many ppl Here Like em! Would be cool ty
    There was actually quite a bit of balanced (negative and positive) feedback on these ideas... and there are quite a few other posts on the forums that suggest similar things.

1. The 'gold map' you suggest would be dominated by Arcane-geared players and would have a negative effect on the economy. The exact thing that I think you are trying to avoid.
    2. An item rent system would destroy the value of all items held by merchants. While those who do not merch might find this idea attractive, it is among the few things that would actually destroy the economy.
    3. Drop rates for all Arcane Level 76 items are gradually increasing just as they did for the Level 71's and previous level caps' most rare, most desirable items.
    4. Seems like a way to defeat the prices of the Arcanes and while this would satisfy some it would certainly rob lucky merchants of the opportunity to sell their Arcane Level 76's. The time for something like this (if it ever does happen) is in the future.
    5. Marriage is fine as it is - just a visual / social thing. Adding features (like bonus stats, etc.) to the Marriage feature would betray the fundamental design... and I think it would be a complete disaster. Adding stats or bonuses to Marriage would force every unmarried player to get married so they don't miss out on the benefits.
    6. I'll do this. Nothing to say about it now - but it'll probably happen before year is out. And if it goes like previous streaming efforts it will end a few weeks after it starts.
    7. This is happening but it won't be added for a while and talking about the features now would be problematic (because they are likely to change).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #256
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Oh! Forgot the two most important things...

1. THANKS!
    2. KEEP SUGGESTING THINGS!

We need the feedback and we love hearing from dedicated players who think so deeply about the game and offer great ideas on how to improve the experience for everyone.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

There was actually quite a bit of balanced (negative and positive) feedback on these ideas... and there are quite a few other posts on the forums that suggest similar things.

1. The 'gold map' you suggest would be dominated by Arcane-geared players and would have a negative effect on the economy. The exact thing that I think you are trying to avoid.
    2. An item rent system would destroy the value of all items held by merchants. While those who do not merch might find this idea attractive, it is among the few things that would actually destroy the economy.
    3. Drop rates for all Arcane Level 76 items are gradually increasing just as they did for the Level 71's and previous level caps' most rare, most desirable items.
    4. Seems like a way to defeat the prices of the Arcanes and while this would satisfy some it would certainly rob lucky merchants of the opportunity to sell their Arcane Level 76's. The time for something like this (if it ever does happen) is in the future.
    5. Marriage is fine as it is - just a visual / social thing. Adding features (like bonus stats, etc.) to the Marriage feature would betray the fundamental design... and I think it would be a complete disaster. Adding stats or bonuses to Marriage would force every unmarried player to get married so they don't miss out on the benefits.
    6. I'll do this. Nothing to say about it now - but it'll probably happen before year is out. And if it goes like previous streaming efforts it will end a few weeks after it starts.
    7. This is happening but it won't be added for a while and talking about the features now would be problematic (because they are likely to change).
    Thanks for the Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

To the nabs spamming about nerfing gates... It was necessary... You don't want everyone to be roaming around with maxed out stuff that they farmed in no time... You can still make gold there are multiple ways to do it...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Oh! Forgot the two most important things...

1. THANKS!
    2. KEEP SUGGESTING THINGS!

We need the feedback and we love hearing from dedicated players who think so deeply about the game and offer great ideas on how to improve the experience for everyone.
    One thing if we will not change the value of gold (I mean 100M+ gold for one item).

Let's introduce for example Diamond.
    One Diamond could be traded with NPC to 1M gold - and vica versa.
    This could work on personal trade as well as in trade system.

So one could buy a Duggar dagger for 160 Diamond in auction.
    Seems pretty future proof, unlike the expansion the 100M limit to 1B.

Medusa set is already hitting 1B now (I dunno Frankeinstein) ...

Further expanding gold limit is problematic:
    I buy for 2500000000 ... just easy to mistype the number of 0-s.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

incrivel, dms, dhr p caramba