Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Swamp Temple Event

Soo...
    How do i start?

This event is pretty bad. Why u may ask?

You can divide this event in 2 different ways to play it:
    1. Leaderboard runners
    2. boss loot farmers

Problem with 1: its basically a list of the 50 most richest players of each class!
    - It´s nothing about effort or skill its pretty much all about the gold
    Solution: give everyone the same gear or something in that direction! so it actually takes skill

Problem with 2: its neither worth it nor fun
    - Vardan valley, infested or pretty much every other farming place drops better loot
    - it takes about 15minutes to kill the last boss just to remap and do the same over and over again its so boring especially because the droprate for reppy is so unbelieveable low
    Solution: better drops pls

2. The Following User Says Thank You to championboost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

*I ran over 30x got lb spots but still haven't looted anything other than 2 marsh locks.*

This event is about strategy, its better than other events where you have to spend 5000 energy kits just to get top 10. Not many people have time for that, we get tons of events where we can make gold from. Let the high stat op strategy players have an event where they are able to get lb.
    Don't come here just because one out of 50 events isn't ment to make gold from.

Also this event is not about stats, it does require skill and strategy, I know tons of people who have all the required items but they aren't using them right. You must strategize in this event. [IT DOES TAKE SKILL.] You don't know how many strategies me and Marroos came up with to get lb, its not easy at all. Trial and error to learn from mistakes.

You can have every thing in the game, every pet weapon max stats and still not get top 10 if you do not set up strategies to kill the enemies. Tomorrow I will post a yt vid of me running event alot. You will see it takes strategy.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-04-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    1. Leaderboard runners
    Problem with 1: its basically a list of the 50 most richest players of each class!
    - It´s nothing about effort or skill its pretty much all about the gold
    crying baby lol, this event awesome, no need grind it like 1000runs/day, just 3-4 runs and u get free banner and other rewards $$$ dont even need to have mire set or anything else expensive... just need regular pve gears

Solution: give everyone the same gear or something in that direction! so it actually takes skill
    why have u decided that u are that ONE who has skill? ahahaha... anyways u wouldnt take any place at LB even if they give everyone same gears ("or something in that direction").
    Actually 4 of 10 top solo rogues got their LB spot by borrowing gears, so if you cant afford "good gears" - how about get some friends who can lend u some gears for event?
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 03-04-2020 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

this event has absolutely nothing to do with (rich people) this event shows who really knows how to play the game.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gyrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    This event is about strategy, its better than other events where you have to spend 5000 energy kits just to get top 10. Not many people have time for that, we get tons of events where we can make gold from. Let the high stat op strategy players have an event where they are able to get lb.
    Don't come here just because one out of 50 events isn't ment to make gold from.

Also this event is not about stats, it does require skill and strategy, I know tons of people who have all the required items but they aren't using them right. You must strategize in this event. [IT DOES TAKE SKILL.] You don't know how many strategies me and Marroos came up with to get lb, its not easy at all.

You can have every thing in the game, every pet weapon max stats and still not get top 10 if you do not set up strategies to kill the enemies. Tomorrow I will post a yt vid of me running event alot. You will see it takes strategy.
    you really need strategy too, but if 80% of the people who play do not have the necessary items, 80% cannot enter the lb because it’s not just a strategy, I understand your side played for a long time and got what you have today, but put yourself in our place what would you think of an event in which you had no profit and not even the chance to compete for a banner, you would agree with this type of event.
    NOTE: If it is to make an event that benefits the current elite, block it for the other players so we don't waste time trying to reach the unreachable.
    thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nouts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gyrm View Post
    this event has absolutely nothing to do with (rich people) this event shows who really knows how to play the game.

Yes it does, a better gear makes a lot of difference. And you need those elixir (plat).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nouts View Post
    put yourself in our place what would you think of an event in which you had no profit and not even the chance to compete for a banner, you would agree with this type of event.
    Love event, winter, goblin, ursoth, Halloween, and a few others I am physically unable to run for lb because I work irl and I am busy. I do not make profit from these events other than Halloween if I farm bags to sell, Easter is a nice event I have to say, I profit from it every year and I am able to run for lb easily because you spend gold on eggs open them and get pts. Eggzavior I kill him 200+ times I get nothing I give up. Levelar I profit, its got a good drop rate.

Easter event is the *who has the most gold event for lb.* It does profit everyone though, its my 2nd favorite event.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-04-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Imagine having a single event in an MMO which requires good gear. Yea why not remove it aswell so we can all keep running with outdated stuff from 2 years ago for 8 hours a day like all other event leaderboards.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I have normal items and i was top 16 on mage lb its not about spending or paying

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I do understand your frustration but at the end of the day this is why ppl make gold, to get better gears so they can run for "leaderboard" rewards .-. Killing up to the last boss isnt fun BUT if u want a chance to looting something good then you'll have to persevere or run something else, i go random and we finish it pretty fast so idk why u arent. And u dont need super op gears to even get on lb, ik a rog who uses ebon armor and spirit wep and they on lb. There are players who borrowed gears to get lb spot and nothing is wrong with that and then there are players who got there on their own. Point is, skills and strategy were needed to grab an lb spot becuz button smashing wouldnt of gotten them there

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chronox; 03-04-2020 at 10:03 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

many here are against my suggestions but most of you are on the lb (surprise)
    the casuals which make the player base of the game have no chance in this event thats why I suggested same loot for everyone

Some argued "every other event is already the same for everyone and is only about who farms more hours"
    but still all the top players in ´normal´events all have expensive equip to clear maps faster and ss to farm energy faster also can buy energy from cs etc. so i dont agree with the argument :" just leave us this one event where the ppl with the gear theey farmed for win" because thats already how it is in the normal events just the odds for a casual to be in the lb are way higher in those

im trying to give good feedback

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

many here are against my suggestions but most of you are on the lb (surprise)
    the casuals which make the player base of the game have no chance in this event thats why I suggested same loot for everyone

Some argued "every other event is already the same for everyone and is only about who farms more hours"
    but still all the top players in ´normal´events all have expensive equip to clear maps faster and ss to farm energy faster also can buy energy from cs etc. so i dont agree with the argument :" just leave us this one event where the ppl with the gear theey farmed for win" because thats already how it is in the normal events just the odds for a casual to be in the lb are way higher in those

im trying to give good feedback
    Soo we are the bad guys cuz we can afford "expensive gears" and buy energy from cs? .-. NOT all if us started with arc gears, We worked for our gears and now its time for us to use them.if you dont have the gears necessary to run this lb then skip it and hope you'll make it next year. Ps im not on lb, im too lazy/busy for that. No salt here im just tryna say i disagree with the way u said this event is for rich ppl

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chronox; 03-04-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

“Casuals” dont deserve to be on high leaderboard ranks anyway

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

This event is for everyone to enjoy but yes to be in the lb, you need to have op gears. No matter how much skilled you are, you can't make 750-800k(top 50 score) points with legendary or mythic gears. And the drop rate of arc reppy is bad.

I personally don't think we need any solutions for this event, bcos there are some people who literally play 24*7. So I think those people deserve this kind of events, where you get rewards based on your opness or richness.. Offcourse not everyone can do that cos we have real life and are busy in that.. But those people who grind so hard day and night, they deserve it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

My suggestion is just ignore the event or do other stuff that will you enjoy as well as will give you earnings or do Aps, tbh it is boring, take it as a rest week like I do conserve your energy and prepare for the next event.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Overgrown; 03-04-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

really like your feedback! I will do that