Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - St. Patrick's Day "Return to Lucky Lemuel's Lair!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Hmm..the event is not bad..tho the boss sometimes gets huge crits dmg.. Like 4-5k..

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I've gotta say, i'm really impressed and happy with this event. Compared to last event, i think you guys have nailed it with the 2 plat per hour map keys compared to 2 plat per run. I really love that aswell as having some items being able to be purchased while the event is ongoing. Unfortunately due to complaints from a certain birdy, the drop rates were nerfed making the shields very difficult to drop, but overall the exp orbs and elixir flasks made it worth continuing to farm. Adding the black holo to the vendor is an amazing idea also as this is a long awaited vanity item. The black holo was already about to be hoarded by a few players purely because of gold value instead of the way it looks. As soon as it was posted that it would be available by the vendor, they immediately tried getting rid of them. The most annoying thing with PL and events is the few players with a boat load of gold that hoard the rare event items that people with jobs and families can't spend the time to obtain. So this event was refreshing the first day being able to drop some items that normally i feel like i would never have gotten. But like i said, drop rate was nerfed, so.. Making items available to everybody is such a good idea.

Overall, a very fun event. I hope more events in the future share this same style of 2 plat per hour + purchasable set/vanities, more accessible vanities through farming so just a few players can't hoard the event items everyone wants, and leaderboards.

Thanks

P.s. the quest count in game is 248. Two of the same quest are counting towards that total. The 'Unlucky Lemuel!' quest. Shouldn't the games quest count be 246 since event quests aren't counted towards in-game quests that are always available?
    Last edited by Hatesyou; 03-19-2020 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Edit

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hatesyou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Attachment 187453

The Pocket Legends St. Paddy's Leaderboard event comes roaring back with awesome new Vanity items, new Pets, and more!

Timing
    This event is scheduled to run for a week starting at 1:30PM Central on March 12th, ending on March 19th.

Lucky Lilly
    Go talk to Lucky Lilly in Forest Haven when the St. Paddy's event begins. She will give you the scoop on how to score, what sort of prizes to expect and how to earn Victory Tiers.

Lilly sells character-bound and trade-friendly "Mystic Serpent" Vanity Item Sets (for 1.5MM gold and 700 Platinum, respectively). Each set comes with three (3) items:
    + Mystic Serpent Armor
    + Mystic Serpent Helm
    + Mystic Serpent Shield

Attachment 187454 Attachment 187455 Attachment 187456
    By itself the "Mystic Serpent Shield" gives you +5% Luck and +5% Bonus Gold!

Wear the three (3) piece "Mystic Serpent" Set and get +25% Luck, +25% Bonus Gold, +7 STR, DEX, INT, 2X Damage (only in PvE).

Lilly also sells the new "Green Metal Mohawk" hairstyle.
    Attachment 187457
    Note: purchasing this look will replace your current face / head choice (like any Magic Mirror or Makeup-Kit item).

Lucky Lemuel's Lair
    The St. Paddy's Event dungeon can be accessed by using the "Lemuel's Lair Key" item.

Lucky Lilly sells a trade-friendly Lair Key item pack for two (2) Platinum. Open this kit to receive one (1) hour access to Host or Join "Lucky Lemuel's Lair" from the Legendary Campaigns Map Category.

Victory Tiers
    Defeat monsters in Lemuel's Lair to score points.
    + Collect 10000 points to earn Bronze Tier.
    + Collect 20000 points for Silver Tier.
    + Collect 35000 points for Gold Tier.

Victory Vendor Items
    Purchase items from Lucky Lilly when the event is over:
    + The Leprechoblin Pet - +25% Luck, +25% Bonus Gold, 2X Speed, 1.5X Damage, +3500 Health (in PVE)
    + The Soaring Shamrock Pet - +25% Luck, +25% Bonus Gold, 2X Experience, 1.5X Armor, +3500 Damage (in PVE)
    + The Courageous Crusader Shield - +10% Bonus Gold Loot!
    + The Emerald Ingot Shield - +10% Loot Re-Roll Chance!
    + The Emerald Dragon's Egg - +10% Bonus Gold, +10 Base Damage (in PVE)!
    + The Shamrock Spectacles - +7% Bonus Gold (and like +7000% Bonus Style :-))

NOTE: trade-friendly items are purchased for Platinum, account-bound (stash-friendly) items can be purchased for gold.

Attachment 187460 Attachment 187461

Attachment 187459

As with previous events, Lucky Lilly's Platinum prices are based on your Tier. Best prices for Gold Tier.

Leaderboard Rewards
    In addition to Victory Tiers, this event also has special free rewards for top Leaderboard ranks:
    Attachment 187458
    Top 50 Ranks get 250,000 gold and three (3) new "Mystic Serpent" two-handed Vanity weapon items: the Crossbow, the Staff and the Longsword.

Top 25 get 500,000 gold, three (3) "Mystic Serpent" two-handed Vanity weapon items and their choice of one (1) from the following items: Mystic Serpent Dual Daggers, Mystic Serpent Shortsword, Mystic Serpent Wand.

Top 10 get 1,000,000 gold, three (3) "Mystic Serpent" two-handed Vanity weapon items and their choice of Mystic Serpent Dual Daggers, Mystic Serpent Shortsword, Mystic Serpent Wand and the green "Lucky Legend"Title!

Note to Top 10 Winners: once you complete Lilly's "Top 10" reward quest an item pack containing the "Lucky Legend" Title will be put in your inventory. Go to 'item packs' in your Inventory and open the pack to apply the Title to your character.

May the Luck o' Legends be yours this season!!
    green glasses do not work with a serpent set. Is that what you intended?

Отправлено с моего SM-G950F через Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question Same question - Prize vanities with Serpent 3 pc set

I've the same question. The ingot shield for example, if it's purchased and equipped with the Serpent helm and armor will break the 3 pc bonus, won't it @Cinco? Thank you for your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by puho View Post
    green glasses do not work with a serpent set. Is that what you intended?

Отправлено с моего SM-G950F через Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Will PL's birthday event be soon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The Shamrock glasses are just for style and do not complete the set.

Quote Originally Posted by kryzteenah View Post
    I've the same question. The ingot shield for example, if it's purchased and equipped with the Serpent helm and armor will break the 3 pc bonus, won't it @Cinco? Thank you for your answer.
    This has been answered already.

Quote Originally Posted by Maosachic
    cinco!!!! Will the mystic serpent set bonus work with the dragon egg the crusader shield and the ignot shield!!!??? THANKS )

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yes. It will work with any of those off-hand items! :-)